• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questions - Ask Them Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
If you have any questions regarding the map, please ask them here and I will answer.

Level 4
No, I was more concerned about the concept of how it would all work....trying to get it to fit into a story would just make it seem like a cheesy effort to tie it together.

Level 4
Well, the 1.24 patch messed up my map, and since then I got busy with my work. So hopefully I'll be able to take this up again soon.

Level 9
This is more a suggestion than a question but i didn't find any idea thread
You could make Mix towers,
Fire + Water: Steam tower
Fire + Earth: Lava tower
Water + Earth: Mud tower
Water + Air: Mist tower
Air + Earth: Sandstorm tower
Air + Fire: Firestorm tower
:D and maybe 3 elements but i dont know any

Level 4
Sorry, this project is dead now. I don't have the time to finish it (even though I was close to being done). WC3 is on the decline now too with SC2 coming into the scene, so I can't really be bothered to work with this anymore. I also didn't really see much of an interest in the map here (just look at how few people have bothered to post), so that didn't really help either.

Level 19
I'm really sorry to hear that...
But I'm sure your map would be famous in Warcraft III even with its declining number of players:)
I hope there would be someway you could come back again...

PS: Here's a +Rep to encourage you!

Level 4
If you want, I don't mind. I can send you all of my working files too. Although I don't really see the use as much now that SC2 is out, and the WC3 community would be dwindling, but if you want, that's fine.

Send me a message on any of my IM contacts in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.