• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PROXY's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Update:

loramus.JPG loramus2.JPG

Level 51
Holy fuck, amazing WIP, the wrap is superb!, will it use custom animations? *o*

Thank you. Most likely combined/edited ingame ones or wow ones.

The boots could use some improvements. Remember when you told me about that textures and 'blocky' wrap? It's the same issue with your wrap on the legs. Try something else, experiment with the textures.

Indeed. The boots are not final. Especially that heel part was just temporary but the bloodmage texture is a real pain to work with.

Level 51
woool I have seen many awesome stuff , such like Demon hunter and Griffon rider female , and Lor'themar . Now i am just wondering when will see these great models .

Thank you, much appreciated :) They will be uploaded eventually, but all of those need small fixes which I'm too lazy to do haha.

meshready.JPG meshready2.JPG meshready3.JPG
Mesh of Lor'themar is done.

Level 50
Thank you very much guys.

Major update:
View attachment 267741
Uses draenei animations from WoW, but they fit very well. Proportions were adjusted greatly, it was rigged, mesh was adjusted and tinted, and so on. Nearly ready for release.
The mesh looks great, but you could have used the draenei animations from warcraft 3, I think they'd fit also nicely.

Level 51
Looks amazing. But don't people lose their shit over WoW assets/animations?

Just to clarify. Everything (except the head obvis.) is scratch made. Just the animations and bones are taken from WoW. And meh, I've done it a few times as I'm not the best animator and the animations from WoW can fit nicely, if they are adjusted and used correctly. If somebody wouldn't know, they'd feel similar to Tarrasque's animations quality wise.

The mesh looks great, but you could have used the draenei animations from warcraft 3, I think they'd fit also nicely.

Nah, they are overused, way to jumpy and "waggy" and do not fit an epic demon lord.

Level 49
not really a fan of the proportions. would be better if he had a shorter abdomen, shorter biceps and bigger forearms, bigger thighs kinda like how satyrs look like in wc3. just my personal thoughts about the model.

Level 51
Holy crap, that wolf head is amazing !!!!!!!

Thanks mate :)

I'm loving it. Consider amping up the wolf a tiny bit more/in a different way? Like, Dire Dire Wolf.
That Rider & his weapons are kickin'.

Doin just that :)

helmet.JPG

Also: helmet and head.

And a few body improvments.
body.JPG body2.JPG

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
you know what would be awesome :3 that you also make only the wolf model without the raider to replace the original one from the game!
Not a bad suggestion... I decided to take your idea and raise it up a notch:

Was inspired by this model, and wanted to make a hero out of it (ala the linked Necromagus example)... So I did. (Rep to anyone who can guess which base-hero I used this time, without checking the Object Editor).

No pressure to included Dismounted version or those specific Spell anims, @PROXY, srsly. ; ) Just, eh, insert your model when you finish (and/or I'll do it in the resource upload thread); everything else should be done. Looking forward to it!

(sigh... 4:30am... bad decisions lol)

Attachments

• Showcase - Orc Marauder.w3x
    41.8 KB · Views: 68
Level 51
you know what would be awesome :3 that you also make only the wolf model without the raider to replace the original one from the game!

Amazing work!

Might do that :)

Not a bad suggestion... I decided to take your idea and raise it up a notch:

Was inspired by this model, and wanted to make a hero out of it (ala the linked Necromagus example)... So I did. (Rep to anyone who can guess which base-hero I used this time, without checking the Object Editor).

No pressure to included Dismounted version or those specific Spell anims, @PROXY, srsly. ; ) Just, eh, insert your model when you finish (and/or I'll do it in the resource upload thread); everything else should be done. Looking forward to it!

(sigh... 4:30am... bad decisions lol)

Awesome stuff! Love it, gonna add it once it's done for sure :)

Level 51
Love it, it's looking awesome! It feels like it is the heavy cavalry it deserves to be.

Dang, ram-caps

Thank you.

the horns could use some more UV work. there's like a part of the horn where its noticeable that the UV was folded on that part.

Indeed, a leftover of the old model. Will fix that.

That's one cool ram.

Thank you.

tyrande.jpg tyrande2.JPG

Meanwhile: Tyrande.

Edit:

Nearly finished. Might even upload this one :p
Tyr1.JPG tyr2.JPG tyr3.JPG

Last edited:
Level 50
Level 51
https://wow.gamepedia.com/media/wow.gamepedia.com/4/4e/Lor'themar_Theron_WoD.jpg?version=0dddeec60163e206b67151b35fb83fb4
https://wow.gamepedia.com/media/wow.gamepedia.com/1/14/Lor'themarspire.jpg?version=31f45ab72164690d7792958d9471682c

Would you by any chance make Halduron too?
Really loving that Lor'themar Theron model and hope you release it soon.
It would be interesting too see the three main Blood Elf Council.

Maybe, don't have any plans for him yet.

---

News:

newscreen.JPG new1.JPG

Female bloodelf demonhuntress in diablo 3 style.

Level 51
Noice hair, m8

I'm ashamed to say, but it's from the wow bloodelf. A very simple mesh and easy to recreate, but I'm just to lazy to bother with hair :p It's my guilty pleasure.

Why haven't I subscribed here? Well, one keyword mate: hips. XD

Indeed, I shall fix that. Glad you made it here too :D

necroamncer.jpg

Finished :3 Uses a multitude of ingame animations as well as a few custom made ones.

Level 51
Byootiful sword.

That's a sick sword with pirate or persian roots. You should start uploading your weapons separately for RPG makers!

Thanks guys. I might actually do that some time.

epicversion.JPG

In the meantime: WIP of the 'Epic-Upgrade' for this little demon hunting girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.