• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elenai's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
This will be my personal Model Gallery. Gallery is subject to change. Also check out my Art Gallery http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?p=311044#post311044

☼-For now these are mostly WIPs I am showing to the public.-☼

Swordsman.jpg
This is the now famous Swordsman model.

Image7.jpgImage3.jpg
These are the elven versions of the Swordsman model.

Image6.jpgImage2.jpg
These are the elven versions of the Swordsman model but with shields and footmen animations.

Image5.jpgImage1.jpg
When General Frank and I got the idea to make the dreaded spearman we got straight to work and here are the results.

Image1-.jpgImage6-.jpg
These are my wonderful Elven Clerics.

Image8.jpgImage4.jpg
BEHOLD the new pride of my collection. THE HIGH ELVEN AND BLOOD KNIGHTS. Slightly inspired by the Silverhelms of Warhammer, and Rivendell lancers.

ZoneTrooper.jpgZoneTrooper1.jpgZoneTrooper2.jpg
BEHOLD Behold the ZoneTrooper, Made by request by Maximash. It is edited from the Konstruct model.

Last edited:
Level 35
The Gallery has now been updated with the latest WIP pics. Thankyou for your original posts....which have been deleted to make veiwing the gallery itself much easier. (the pics are'nt spread about) please do not be alarmed or angry. You may comment on the gallery now.

Please enjoy.

-Elenai the Epic-

Level 6
Ugh Elven Cleric is really sexy. I dont really like red color so i prefer blue one.
Hm i think elven swordsmen use shields tho :p
True Epicness! :D

p.s. too bad i got no rep to share. lol.

Level 1
Those models are truly kickass.

The Swordsman defend animation, even if it's not supposed to be used for a shieldless soldier makes him look like he is charging :thumbs_up:

The Spearman really looks spearmanish, the spear itself looks half sarissa (The greek phalanx really long spear) half halberd (hey, that's a big blade for a spear)

The Cleric is just beautiful. But hey, I can't finish my post without saying something more neutral : The Yellow symbols on the cleric's robe come from Gul'dan, which isn't a problem, but I remembered havng seen this on a wallpaper, so I searched, I searched, and I found this http://www.blizzard.fr/war3/wallpaper/wallpaper15.shtml
This symbol is in the middle of the shield, and the shield is an orcish one, so I'll say : "Hey Elenai, I didn't knew that orcs and elves were the best friends in the world !"

Anyway, that's truly a great work, really CIPE !

Level 35
I still need to figure out how to shrink the spearman down to size.

When I do it in magos, it screws up the model.
When I do it by scaling the bone root, it doesnt scale the unanimated model. (i'm a perfectionist)
When I use geoset translator to scale it the model likes to stretch.

Is their any way to scale the model down without screwing it up, Besides scaleing it in world editor (because I want it to be officially elf sized not cheatingly done.)

Level 35
I'm sorry Speedhorn, but I did warn the posters inside the thread 3 times. And its much better this way. Besides the thread will probably not be cleaned again. Because now I have the updated gallery in the first post, and the rest is left open for comments.

Now the pics are'nt strewn across the thread. Its in one place nice and simple and clean.

Level 35
BEHOLD!! Gallery updated with the new pride of my collection. THE ELVEN KNIGHT!!! It's the new pride of my collection because of how difficult it was to edit. The Garithos model had ALOT of geosets.

Speaking of Garithos....An irony that a commander who was racist towards elves.....was transformed into an elven knight.

And also let it be known that there is a blood elven version of every model in my gallery. (so far)

(model is up at the first post)

Level 35
It is the spearman on the horse. (it would make for a nice mount ability) But I do plan on making more versions with different weapons.

But I have discovered a bug with the Knight. I am going to pm General Frank about it.

But essentially the knight likes to drag all kinds of stuff from other models and stick it on him. And when he dies and decays fully (bone decay) the lance and the priest head likes to float above people.

Last edited:
But essentially the knight likes to drag all kinds of stuff from other models and stick it on him. And when he dies and decays fully (bone decay) the lance and the priest head likes to float above people.

The birth anim of one of your buildings from your high elf building pack did that too. But you fixed it, remember?

Level 35
I did that. Even before it was messing up. But I just cant seem to get it fixed. It's really bugging me. All my other models work except this one. I think I am going to delete all of the geoset anims and start over.

URRRRGH why wont you answer my PM General?

And Massive-Attack: I will follow two release plans. I fix the knight and release them together. Or I release the models except the knight. But I need to find out if its my knight or perhaps my spearman. So plan "A" is probably the one I will choose.

Level 35
Gallery Updated with the latest versions (small fixes to the other models) and Blood Elf versions as well. (except for the swordsman, as it is a human)

The Elven Knight still has the dragging bug. I do think I fixed the decay bug.

Ideas and inspiration for future models would be appreciated.

-Elenai the EPIC-

Level 35
All models will be released soon. Unfortunately the Knight has a bug. Where it drags other models geosets onto it.

I was planning on releasing them all at once as a massive group of the High Elven soldiery.

But I will most likley release all of the others and keep the knight from public use until its fixed.

If any of you are able to fix it. I will gladly pm you the model. And many of the MDL masters have said that the bugs dont appear when they use them. But I'm sure they do....I wonder what is wrong with it.

Level 35
When the Knights bugs are fixed, I do plan on making two more versions.

1: Normal spear Knight (original)
2: Sword Knight
3: Sword and Shield Knight

OH and I am making two more edits of the Elven Swordsman. I am making soldiers of Gondor. But I need an ingame texture that can be used for the White Tree. Any suggestions for the tree and the model itself?

Level 35
GALLERY UPDATED.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showpost.php?p=310187&postcount=1

I have been making a new model, by request for Maximash.

But I have some questions. First of all, it is an edited version, or the Konstruct marine. I would like to release it to the public, but I want his permission first. Is the creator still active first of all? And if not, would you all mind if I released it? And other ect ethics questions?

And second what do you think of it?

Level 35
Thats fine...its not really necromancy...its more like, Resurection :grin:

If some one would like to fix their bugs...I would happily release them.

Buglist:

They drag geosets from everything around it when it is viewed at certain angles ingame.

When they decay, geosets like to float.

I have tried everything I can to fix them...note pad, magos anim fixing, ect.

They just wont fix.

I have located the problem. Its in the matricies. I took the matricies and copy/pasted in note pad...and it seems to have caused the geoset dragging problem.

If some one would like to fix it, or knows how, then I will gladly give you the models to fix...then you can give them to me and I will upload.

Level 8
Nice Models

Hi Elenai. Im a fan of ur works of art. 5/5. Used them in the SotDRP maps. Problem is, I need to know how to get custom models on my maps. I have tried and tried again, and no luck. can u help me. Also, there should be some weoponless units/heroes there and custom weopons, Like Illidan(Evil)X's Soul Edge and Soul Calibur swords. Not trying to apply preasure on u or anything, and Im not saying u have to do it, its just a possible suggestion. btw, nice work. wish I could make custom models/skins.:thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::spell_breaker::pal::nemor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.