• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elenai's Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
This will be my personal Art Gallery. Gallery is subject to change. Also check out my personal model Gallery http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38173

☼-For now these are mostly WIPs I am showing to the public.-☼

-Solarien: High Elf sun god 98% free hand with some flood fill and pre rendered circles.

-Harp of Delrenain: An Icon I made. 98% free hand as well.

-PLATYPUS TYRAEL!!!!-Hes EPIC. I edited a platypus cartoony guy to make him. The wings, loin cloth, armour, wings, and sword. Are all 100% freehand.

-Bell Of Theresea: 100% freehand icon.

-High Elf, for Cavman-

Attachments

• BTNHarp.jpg
    BTNHarp.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 533
  • BTNBell.jpg
    BTNBell.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 482
  • Solarien2.jpg
    Solarien2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 471
  • PlatypusTyrael.jpg
    PlatypusTyrael.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 399
  • Elf.jpg
    Elf.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Level 28
Whats wrong with those faces? the look fine in my oppinion...

DarkKnight, Elenai's faces are good, but he is skilled enough to make better ones He only need practice. An example is the 1st artwork of this thread, the "Solarious", god of the sun (I think). Look upon the face of the elf, and you'll see that it looks good. But pay attention... disproportional eyes and the nose is not good positioned.

Anyways, good work with the colors, Elenai.

Level 35
It doesnt break any rules in the first place. (aside from it not being serious at all)

If it did then half of all avatars and sigs, and ect, are to be credited and authorized to the original creator....if its even possible to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.