• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Spotlight - April 2013 [Nomination]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ʃ Project Spotlight: April 2013 ʅ

160036-albums4747-picture59835.png

Nominate the projects you think were interesting and active enough to earn your praise in this thread.

• Unlimited amount of nominations for every user allowed. (Every nomination for a different project of course!)
  • Keep all of your nominations in one post - If you want to nominate another project later, just edit your first post.
  • Self-nomination not allowed.
  • Bribing other users to nominate your project is not allowed.
  • Add a link to the project(s) you're nominating!
  • Projects that have been released to our Maps Section cannot be nominated.
  • Discussions are not allowed!

Nomination starts on the 18th for every month and takes place till the 2nd of the next month. On the 2nd, the projects with at least 5 nominations will be added to a poll which will run for only 2 days!
In the end, the top 5-voted-for projects will receive a spotlight.

Just a heads-up, if you want more publicity, put this image in your project's thread with this thread's link:

Nominations

Last edited:
Level 4
I love lot's of them. = =
Well, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/clash-elements-231897/]Clash of the Elements and Heroes Tale and also Requiem and even Symphony ORPG Rise Of the Ancients is four project that I love them most.Each have great plot, great models, skills, icon and great terrain.

Secondly, I spot some new rising project. Sin's Paradise, which has a lot of heroes, all with custom skill. The Prophecy of the Dark Angel - Part 2, although it is part two and also I have play part one, it have change a lot as the maker of the map improve and improve. The system is interesting, and lots of heroes and skills.

EDIT: a fun idea RPG called Heroes Lore : ZERO

That's all. I think I am too greed, right? XD

Last edited:
Just want to ask, is my project "Dungeon of the Chilling Lord" so bad, so it can never join this, or it is because I am inactive in saying "thx thx", and why are here only the same projects, personaly few projects that you have mention here, have much lower quality that what I have expected. I know I am idiot right?

EDIT: People voting for your "internet friends" will not bring you good maps.
I would really like to you think before you vote for your friends?

Level 20
According to the first post, projects that earn our interest and those that we think are active enough to earn our praise are those we should nominate... I guess different users see different projects in a different way than you see yours.

If this is in violation of the No Discussions Allowed then I will delete this message upon recognition as violation.

Level 30
Heroes Lore: Zero because the way the game is presented is very neat and also neat thread. Basing the game from a mobile game looks good and every content of it is really good.

Another project that really impressed me, Everden - Assassins Guild, has cool features, terrain, decisions that can change the flow of the story and many more interesting ideas....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.