• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Blood Elves - Enchanted Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
RELEASED: [thread=245153]Rise of the Blood Elves - Enchanted Edition[/thread]

xsmrk.png

2vtvfc0.png
[thread=211426]Rise of the Blood Elves[/thread] was released in february 2012. Since then, a number of small updates happened.
However, after releasing Curse of the Forsaken, I realized how much was this campaign lacking in both gameplay and storyline.
So I decided to completely rewrite the storyline, although keeping the basic idea the same, change the blood elven race
and improve all the maps. As I work further into the campaign, I'll post more info and screenshots.

Release date: almost there!

orqr1w.png
In a daring campaign against the Scourge in Northrend, Illidan faced off against the death knight Arthas in an attempt to destroy the Frozen Throne.
However, Arthas defeated Illidan and left him wounded in the snow, allowing Illidan to witness the creation of the new Lich King.

Kael'Thas Sunstrider and Lady Vashj, realising their defeat, brought Illidan with them as they fled back to Outland. Seeing as their master is badly wounded,
they intend to bring him to Hellfire Citadel so that he may recover... However, unknown to them, Outland was in a state of a minor civil war.

Soon after that, turmoils started happening in the blood elven society as the Grand Magistrix Alessandra Katryne proposed a dangerous idea...

2mpg6l2.png
Short stories for two original characters in the campaign, Alessandra Katryne and Aewynne Maysong.
These two stories will depict their personalities and motivations in the campaign.

fnrzo1.png
Kael'Thas Sunstrider - Regarding story, the reasons of Kael's betrayal will be changed and explored more in depth.
He has kept his Flame Strike spell, can once again use Siphon Mana and received two new spells,
Summon Lava Spawn and Meteor Strike, making his role in the battle to be a pure damage dealer.

Alessandra Katryne - Alessandra's personality has been changed, as she now goes by the logic that the end justifies the means.
Her role in storyline will remain largely the same.
All of her spells have been changed. She can now use Engulfing Chains, Soulburn, Nethermancy and Dark Soul,
making her role in the battle a supporting hero.

2j0l0up.jpg

Lor'Themar Theron - Lor'Themar's role and personality will remain largely the same, although his role will be expanded a little.
He will receive completely new spells, Flames of Retribution, Blood Cry, Dashing Winds and Phoenix Force,
making his role in the battle a supporting hero supposed to weaken and slow down opponents while dealing damage over time.
He will also now have his World of Warcraft voice.

10eeydw.jpg

Other characters - Two new characters will be introduced, Aewynne Maysong and Lady Liadrin.
Aewynne will be the Ranger-General of the blood elves while Lady Liadrin will be the leader of the Blood Knight order.
Lady Vashj's role will be expanded a little, while Kargath's Bladefist's role will be of lesser importance.
Sylvanas Windrunner's role will remain the same.

167l0mp.png
Global - Phoenix Crusader has been removed.
A new unit will be available - Blood Knight - meant to enhance the blood elven army by
increasing defense, healing and battling in the front line.

330csw6.jpg

Buildings - All buildings will be now using blood elven building models created by SinisterX on wc3c.net.
Some of the buildings will also be renamed.

Ranger - Renamed to Ranger from Archer. Marksmanship upgrade will be replaced with Searing Arrows
which will allows rangers to use searing arrows which deal +3 damage.

Hawkstrider Knight - Now built in Barracks. Can use Hawkstrider Agility which temporarely increases movement speed. Has more Hit Points.

Sorceress - Now a supporting spellcaster, supposed to weaken and slow down enemy units using Slow, Arcane Torrent and Illusion.

Arcane Golem - Now built in Arcane Sanctuary. Has two attacks:
attack 1 deals area magic damage to units while attack 2 deals siege damage to buildings.
Also has two spells: Overload and Mana Bomb.

Phoenix - Attack has been nerfed, now dealing almost half the damage.
However, Phoenix can now be reborn from its egg after dying.

343rwk1.png
Red Color - No work done
Yellow Color - Some work done
Green Color - Finished
[r]
Blood Elven Race - 100%
Storyline - 100%
Heroes and spells - 100%
[r]
Chapter One - Trace of Hope - 100%
Chapter Two - The Weak Perish - 100%
Interlude - Tempest Keep - 100%
Chapter Three - Through Fire - 100%

Chapter Four - Ghosts of The Past - 100%
Chapter Five - Amplification - 100%
Interlude - The Forsaken - 100%
Chapter Six - The March on Silvermoon - 100%
Chapter Seven - The Traitor's Destruction - 100%
Chapter Eight - War on Silvermoon - 100%
Interlude - A New Beginning - 100%
Chapter Nine - An Unholy Alliance - 100%
Interlude - The Shattered Sun - 100%
Chapter Ten - Betrayed by Your Own Kind - 100%
Interlude - Heart of Darkness - 100%
Chapter Eleven - Fury of the Sunwell - 100%
Finale - Fate of the Sun - 100%
Epilogue - In the Shadow of the Sun - 100%

t0qhoj.png
2e22bg4.jpg
jsdf2q.jpg
28cdq1i.jpg
23tmgs4.jpg
k1uq0k.jpg
qryfeh.jpg
kbrw9c.jpg
2lsz2v4.jpg
pxd34.jpg
351veir.jpg
2nvyr8n.jpg

5jv61l.jpg
289k2yt.jpg
2nbf5vs.jpg
qqvcaq.jpg
2liihvo.jpg

2eamik6.jpg
nnjy2o.jpg
35d6lht.jpg

10e3jhc.jpg

30vkkmu.jpg
11htoid.jpg

2epssyf.jpg

Last edited:
Level 21
Hey tomo did Sinister make the Arcane Sanctum yet for his Blood Elf Building set, and I will be looking forward to this as well, because I enjoyed playing your campaign, but yeah it needed improvements to.
I suggest using the new Arcane Guardian someone just made and it looks kickass honestly.

Level 26
Hey tomo did Sinister make the Arcane Sanctum yet for his Blood Elf Building set, and I will be looking forward to this as well, because I enjoyed playing your campaign, but yeah it needed improvements to.
I suggest using the new Arcane Guardian someone just made and it looks kickass honestly.

Last time I checked SinisterX's thread, Arcane Sanctum wasn't released yet. If he releases it, I'll most likely use it.
Also, I am using the Arcane Guardian model, it's in one of the screenshots actually :3

Level 26
tomoraider, another interesting campaign from you. You really make Warcraft 3 so alive with your campaigns.

I like this Project, if both Turnro and Tomoraider work as a team, they can create a whole new set of Campaigns that will match Blizzard ones. Anyway, Tomoraider, I love the project, tell me when the campaign is ready.

~Daffa the Mage

Wow, thanks, you two, I'm glad you like it :3

Level 8
Perfect! I will looking this project forward. It looks very new, better than old.
Also after I see screenshots:
- The Tempest Keep had a new looking: very interesting!
- Alessandra had a new skin.
- Chapter Seven: Betrayed by Your Own Kind had changed at all (Example: Alessandra battles in Tempest Keep - In old version, I can't battle in Tempest Keep).
- Have a new cinematic (In the first screenshots)
- New version of directions.
I always like Blood Elves, they are one of my favorite race. I can't wait to play. +rep
But I have one question: Will you protect this campaign?

Level 26
Perfect! I will looking this project forward. It looks very new, better than old.
Also after I see screenshots:
- The Tempest Keep had a new looking: very interesting!
- Alessandra had a new skin.
- Chapter Seven: Betrayed by Your Own Kind had changed at all (Example: Alessandra battles in Tempest Keep - In old version, I can't battle in Tempest Keep).
- Have a new cinematic (In the first screenshots)
- New version of directions.
I always like Blood Elves, they are one of my favorite race. I can't wait to play. +rep
But I have one question: Will you protect this campaign?

Actually, there won't be a battle in Tempest Keep in Chapter Seven. That's a different map what you saw.
And I'm not sure if I'll protect the campaign.

Level 8
Actually, there won't be a battle in Tempest Keep in Chapter Seven. That's a different map what you saw.
And I'm not sure if I'll protect the campaign.

Oh, I'm wrong. Sorry, but I saw Alessandra in a place look like more than Tempest Keep. Like the 6th Screenshots: Alessandra with those Kael's purple elves (or If I call them Mechanar in Last Chapter), she use an ability call lights targeted those elves!
Terrain is very good. I'm starting to follow your campaign :))

Level 8
i want to play this campaign its the first version was great this will be .....perfect like the curse of the forsaken

Level 26
New small update, wanted to show the Blood Knight unit :3

330csw6.jpg

The wings in the third screenshot look a little weird, but I think it's because I zoomed in, they look much better when viewed normally.

And I'd also like to know what you think of the shield the blood knight unit is wielding.

Level 8
Skins by 67chrome... But the shield isn't by him....
That so strange, this is the first time I see blood elf shield like that attached with Blood Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.