• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Elves of Endmir (Reforged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
full

This is my official Map Development thread for my in-the-works custom campaign for Warcraft 3 Reforged.

More information will be added over time.

Features
  • New universe to explore.
  • New playable race: Elves of Endmir, consisting of both elven and demon units.
  • Gameplay in style of vanilla with a few twists.
  • Heroes with fun and powerful abilities.
  • Unique items with cool abilities.
  • Use of Bribe's Damage Engine.
Story
- Coming at some point -

Main Characters
Krale Edensmear
Krale-Icon.png

Sethalia Edensmear
Sethalia-Icon.png

Syndis Darktear
Syndis-Icon.png

Tyria Greyson
Tyria-Icon.png

Map Development Progress

• Prologue - 100% (done)
  • Chapter I - 90%
  • Chapter II - 100% (done)
  • Interlude - 0%
  • Chapter III - 0%
  • Chapter IV - 60%
  • Chapter V - 70%

full

full

full

full

full

More to come!

Last edited:
Hi!

Soo, this project kind of ran me dry. I know that it is disappointing, but simply put: I don't have the time I had back in the day, and the time I have I prefer to spend on other projects.

I'm flattered by you guys interest in the project, but this one is not going to happen, as it is right now.

Thanks.

Hello again.

I just wanted to share some of the playable maps that I actually finished for this project. One of the maps layout I ended up using for another campaign of mine (Trip the Darkness), and the one called "krale edensmear, kings fall" was made for the 2020 maporino event.

Obviously, these maps are not in any way polished. But here they are, if you want something to play related to the project.

Also, some of the maps are not set to automatically use HD graphics, so you will have to make sure your personal graphics settings are set to HD.

Attachments

• endmir00 alpha.w3m
    26.5 MB · Views: 30
  • endmir02 alpha.w3m
    17.3 MB · Views: 27
  • Krale_Edensmear_-_Kings_Fall_v1.0.w3m
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.