• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Rise of the Blood Elves - Enchanted Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I am using the blood elf worker.

in the trailer show the high elf

153325-albums2005-picture15593.jpg
this is the Blood elf worker if you want replace the unit just use this path: Units\Critters\BloodElfPeasant\BloodElfPeasant.mdl
this unit is one of other blizzard Hidden Resources

Level 16
Everything looks perfect, keep us updated with the work when possible and good luck!
As for suggestion I'd say change the models of the trees to highres ones, of course its your call :)
In case I havent said it already (which I have. Hundreds of time) thank you for making these campaigns you basically are a celebrity around here :)

Level 27
Everything looks perfect, keep us updated with the work when possible and good luck!
As for suggestion I'd say change the models of the trees to highres ones, of course its your call :)
In case I havent said it already (which I have. Hundreds of time) thank you for making these campaigns you basically are a celebrity around here :)

Thanks, but I doubt I'm a celebrity around here haha :)

EDIT: And I don't think I'll change trees because I like the blizz ones :3

Level 8
You are a great making campigns or maps , thanks for your exelent work , and keep going with this , im happy to play this campaigns like the other version of the blood elves and curse of the forsaken :D

Level 21
Good to know that is still going on, and I will be looking forward to making a playthrough of this when I get into Warcraft III and then have a good old time playing this to.

Level 24
I wish you had some better model of Lor'Themar since this is the guy I want too see.

Lorthemar-Theron-by-Tony-Washigton-and-Ludo-Lullabi.jpg

But it looks great I can't wait too see what story you've cooked up for us.

Level 24
That sounds awesome but my favorite was his 5.1 beta voice, sadly they changed voice actor in the actual patch.

Level 24
i can't wait to play this campaign ^^

tomoraider,i just loved the trailer, good luck friend :D

Yea it's a good looking trailer and I'm always interested when WarCraft lore is involved, cheers to tomoraider.

Last edited:
Level 3
Heh I wanted to ask you in the topic to original Rise of the Blood Elves if you will use in the next update those kickass BE builidings from the Curse of the Forsaken. But since they will be in this super-duper Enhanced version delux (...and stuff) there is nothing more to say then: <hitting with a whip> Get back to the slave pit and make this campaign faster! ]:3

Level 27
Heh I wanted to ask you in the topic to original Rise of the Blood Elves if you will use in the next update those kickass BE builidings from the Curse of the Forsaken. But since they will be in this super-duper Enhanced version delux (...and stuff) there is nothing more to say then: <hitting with a whip> Get back to the slave pit and make this campaign faster! ]:3

Yes I'll use those buildings.

And awww, I ain't no slave! :3

Level 24
No I think you would make a terrible slave but I have too agree a litle with LOTP, please complete this campaign as swiftly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.