• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Development: SoHE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
200270-albums4385-picture41597.png

This is what the SoHE Team has put together so far...

SoHE (The Story of the High Elves) will be a Single-Player Campaign that features many custom units with custom models.

The Story

The story behind SoHE...

The story is an alternative to Blizzard's story of how the High Elves become Blood Elves and begins when Arthas defeated the High Elves and destroyed Quel'Thalas. As you may already know, Arthas used the Sun Well there to revive Kel'Thuzad. Although Quel'thalas was destroyed through the might of the Scourge, many of the High Elves survived and fled to the northwest. Little did Arthas know, the High Elves had covered much more ground than he thought. The High Elves actually had three magical wells that generated power for them. Other than the Sun Well, there was a Well of Eternity and the Twilight Fountain.

The Twilight Fountain provides magical energy to the High Elves, and until the High Elves can get to it, they won't be able to generate their own mana. The High Elves will have to have be able to still use mana though. That is where the Mana Carts come in. They'll have to pull these magical carts around to make mana for them, since they can't do it on their own without power from a fountain.

Chapters
We already have some ideas for a few chapters in the campaign and were working on more!

Prologue: Sylvanas' Message

Just before the major attack on Slivermoon, Sylvanas Windrunner tells the High Elven Captain to take some of his brethren and retreat to the town of Quel'Thalan before it is too late.

-Idea by ImperialShadow
Chapter 1: Escape from Quel'Thalas

The first chapter of this story will be where some of the High Elves escape Quel'Thalas while the Scourge kills everyone else. The High Elven Captain retreats to a forest and discovers a small army in the forest that was left behind in the war between the Scourge and the High Elves. The escape route that the High Elves take is unordinary though. They don't just run away and into the forest, they run into an underground cave that leads them to safety.

This Chapter will take place in an underground cave where long forgotten Skeletons and Arcane Golems roam. Your main objective is to escape the cave, but some skeletons have it blocked off with a Force Wall. Destroy the power generator to bring down the Force Wall. Be aware that the skeletons have built a base in the caves though. They are sure to give you a good fight as they do not want you intruding in their base.

There are also Skeletal Orcs in this cave, who died in the first war with the Burning Legion. They were revived by Rajz'narak an ancient necromancer who lived in the cave and he is powerful enough to sense the presence of the High Elves. Stay alert, there's no time for lunch breaks.

-Idea by ImperialShadow, MrStormyZ, Slayer14, and EpicCraft
Chapter 2: Attack on the Trolls

After the High Elven Captain emerges from the cave and into the Plaguelands, the Elves notice many different Elven camps.

A powerful Troll Magi possessed a pack of wolves to help them destroy one of the villages, but something went wrong with the spell. The pack of wolves ordered the rest of the Trolls to obey him and the Great Wolf Champion took control. Now, his warriors, the Great Wolves, have taken over the village and now the Great Knight has killed the Troll's leader and has a camp somewhere in the woods. Hunt him down, but beware, the Great Wolf Champion obtained a Spell Book when he killed the Troll Leader. The Troll Leader was a powerful warlock and the book he was carrying had the knowledge to summon Wolf allies. This was used by the Trolls to create Wolves to fight for him. Now it is in the hands of a Great Wolf Champion.

-Idea by ImperialShadow and Slayer14
Interlude: The Demonic Request

Grimtel, a Fel Orc Warchief controlled by the Burning Legion, who is in Ashenvale, receives an incoming request from the Dreadlord, Rashgarroth. He orders Grimtel to take his warriors to Quel'Thalas and help the him and the Scourge find the remaining High Elves that survived and destroy them.

-Idea by ImperialShadow and EpicCraft
Chapter 3: Rescue the Elves

With the fall of the Sunwell, the elves living near Quel'Thalas were devastated. In the depression, they couldn't figure out what to do and least cared even if they were to get killed, so it comes to Good ol' Dalos to rally them up and as most of them are unable to use any magic, he needs to provide them with weapons and lead them to the Capital city of Dalaran.

You must go around to 4-6 different High Elf Villages and rescue the villagers there. Your main quest will be to fight off all of the invaders attempting to overrun the villages.

-Idea by MrStormyZ
Chapter 4: Quel'Thalan

Dalos Hawkwing finally arrives in Quel'Thalan, the village Northwest of Quel'Thalas, and builds a base there. Dalos discovers that the gold mine was nearly depleted in after 1 to 2 hours. Dalos called a Scout Captain Group to scout for more gold mines and lumber, but after 1 hour, Dalos still had not received any word from his scout group and Dalos himself organized another party to find the group. He found out that his men were being held captive in cages in a small Fel Orc lumber camp.

In this chapter, you will play as the High Elf Captain, Build a Base, and destroy the small Fel Orc lumber camp to free your missing soldiers.

-Idea by ImperialShadow
Chapter 5: Village Under Siege

The High Elves are prospering in their capital city of Quel'Thalan, but they're unaware of the dangers that lie ahead. The Undead Scourge has found out where one of their cities are and are planning to attack.

Later, the Undead attack the city and the citizens all take up arms and attempt to fight off the Undead, however the citizens are highly outnumbered and require assistance from the High Elven Army. As the High Elven Captain, it is your duty to go and defend the besieged city.

-Idea by ImperialShadow
Chapter 6: The Naval Ambush

The Alliance could not hold off the Scourge at the Capital City and thus the Elves are forced to flee again, they now plan on going to the land which their Fallen Ranger General had mentioned to them earlier.

The Elves found a good number of ships at the shores and are now setting sail to the new land. They are attacked by Fel Orc Ships on the way, so will be somewhat of a Naval Survival/Escape Mission.

-Idea by MrStormyZ
Chapter 7: Twilight

The High Elves need to establish a base near the Twilight Fountain. This chapter will be about collecting a certain resource, like the 4th Orc RoC Mission where you collect lumber. Also, since the High Elves finally found the Twilight Fountain, they won't need to use Magic Carts anymore. They will be able generate their own mana normally.

-Idea by MrStormyZ
Chapter 8: The Fate of the Windrunner

Sylvanas Windrunner, former Ranger General has been slayed and revived as a Banshee. She knew about the Elves' new land and she was ordered by the Dreadlords to lead an Undead army there while Arthas and the Demonlords head to Kalimdor.

The Main Quest of this chapter can be kill her or get her to come back to her senses and at the same time, the Elves must defend the Twilight Fountain.

-Idea by MrStormyZ
Chapter 9: The Dreadlord's End

You, and your Elven brethren, must retake Quel'Thalas and conquer the Undead who stole your land. The Undead has set up a large base in the city of Slivermoon and have set up other bases around Quel'Thalas, and you need to take them out. Of course, by now, Arthas and the Scourge are gone and have moved on to Northrend with Kel'Thuzad.

Your Main Quest will be to slay Rashgarroth, the Dreadlord in charge, and destroy his base.

-Idea by MrStormyZ and Slayer14

The Units
We're slowly creating the units we want for our project, one by one!

High Elven Captain:
Warrior Hero and leader of his High Elven brethren. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/royal-captain-108101/?prev=search=captain&d=list&r=20
High Elf Swordsman:
Basic foot soldier. Can learn Defend and Critical Strike.
High Elf Spearman:
High Elf Archer:
Basic ranged unit. Can learn Slow Poison and Long Range. Will be using the following skin: High Elf Archer
High Elf Ranger:
High Elf Knight:
Strong mounted unit. Has Critical Strike and can cast Charge. Will be using the following model: High Elf Judicator
High Elf Watcher:
Light scout and patrol unit. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/highelfwatcher-blp-172441/?prev=r=20&page=5
High Elf Sorcerer:
Spellcaster unit. Has the abilities Restore Health and Mana, Armor Boost and Lightning Shield. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...arch=swords%20man%20priest&r=20&d=list&page=2
High Elf Arch Cleric:
Spellcaster unit. Has the abilities Healing Rain, Rain of Thunder, Flame Aura, and Summon Golem. Will be using the following model: HighElfArchCleric
High Elf Worker:
Worker unit. Can harvest Gold and Lumber and Build structures. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/high-elf-craftsman-117274/?prev=search=Elf&d=list&r=20
Arcane Golem:
Golem made of crystals and magic that are very hard to crush due to their strong, crystalline exterior. Seen lurking in the caves of Quel'Thalas. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...8497/?prev=search=Blue%20Infernal&d=list&r=20
Lurker:
Undead spiders raised back to life by the Ancient Necromaner, Rajz'narak. A formidable opponent due to its webbing capabilities. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lurker-187406/?prev=search%3Dskeleton%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
Skeletal Raider:
Highly moblie wolf raider who as fallen in battle and raised by the Ancient Necromancer, Rajz'narak. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/skeletalraider-189740/?prev=search%3Dskeleton%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
Skeleton Champion:
Large, powerful skeletons, often the bodyguards of very powerful Necromancers. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/leoric-skeleton-king-diablo-1-version-147036/?prev=search%3Dskeleton%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
Rajz'narak:
An ancient undead Necromancer who once served the Undead Scourge long ago before Kel'thuzad ever existed. After the first war of the Burning Legion, Rajz'narak escaped unnoticed. He wondered the earth for a long time, with no food or water for many months, causing him to become increasingly skinny and a little bit cold. Eventually, he ended up near Quel'thalas and noticed a cave and figured there might some source of food in there; rats, water, anything. But then, at that very moment, his powerful knowledge base of magic informed him of the orcs, they were following him the whole time. A Red Dragon appeared to be as well, and killed all of these orcs. The Necromancer quickly retreated back to the cave. One night later, he snuck back out of the cave and noticed the Red Dragon had flown away. He revived the bodies of the Orcs to serve him for eternity and went back into the cave. Right then and there he decided that he shall live inside that cave. And for any of his hunger needs, he shall send out one of his minions to retreive food for him. Will be using the following model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ch=Undead%20Ancient%20Necromancer&d=list&r=20
(Various High Elven Buildings:)
Will be using the following models: High Elven Buildings Pack by Elenai
[TD][/TD]

The Images

Chapter1 WiP1
197019-albums4413-picture43244.jpg

Chapter1 WiP2
197019-albums4413-picture43310.jpg

Chapter2 WiP1
197019-albums4413-picture43934.jpg

Chapter3 WiP1
197019-albums4413-picture48624.jpg

There are no screenshots available at the moment. The project needs more time to develop first before we can take screenshots.

The project's concept art, well sort of, taken from other sources actually.

The High Elves' Insignia
200270-albums4385-picture43947.png

High Elven Flag

200270-albums4385-picture43994.jpg

[TD][/TD]

Positions
Position Holder 1Position Holder 2Position Holder 3Position Holder 4
Project LeadSlayer14N/AN/AN/A
Project ManagerN/AN/AN/AN/A
Object ManagerEpicCraftN/AN/AN/A
TerrainerMrStormyZN/AN/AN/A
Triggererjeremywong97arisatorysnt11
Beta TesterImperialShadowShadow293903Ognjen19
Idea PersonWillofKhroneFinal-Burn

Just to let everyone know, if you join this project team, you must obey the following rules:
  1. Do not give new ideas on something that is near completion.
    Everyone may share their opinions/suggestions on any item on the project. Completely new ideas on a particular item (e.g. missions, cinematics, The Story etc.) will not be accepted after that item has been finalized. However, minor suggestions to change something will still be considered.
  2. All members of the team have the option to freely fill any position below their position (according to the "Current Positions" table) without an announcement or being added to that position.
    Just to let everyone know how the project positions will work, if you are in a position that has other positions below it in the "Current Positions" table, then you can automatically be an optional person of any of those positions below you. Example, you are a Triggerer and later you decide you want to Beta Test for us. Instead of taking the time out of my busy schedule to hunt through this maze of BB Codes, I can just simply give you the map and show you this. Another example, you are a Beta Tester and you want to contribute ideas, go right on ahead. Another reason for this slight adjustment is that people don't have to ask me to join the team as one thing and say "I want to be an idea giver too". Of course if you are on the team, it makes sense that you will contribute ideas to your project.

This post will be updated regularly until the campaign is released. Until then, this post will be updated daily, if not more often than that.

If you have any suggestions or comments on the map or if you would like to join the SoHE team, leave a post on this thread.

Also, feel free to contribute to the campaign's ideas for chapters, units, and anything else that you have ideas about. Our team accepts constructive criticism so that we can make the best campaign possible!

When will there be a playable version?
Currently, there is no playable version available. Perhaps in the future there will be an alpha or beta release, but for now the project and a playable version is still in progress. When a playable version becomes available, it will be attached here.

Last edited:
Level 4
I'd love to help out!

I can BETA test and be a Terrainer.
If you want I can show you what I can do as a terrainer.

Level 10
OK, your now a Beta tester! (Unless ImperialShadow tells me otherwise.)

And sure, you can show us some of your work and we'll decide if you can help! Just attach it on a post here or send a link to a pastebin entry on a PM to me. (You may also send it to ImperialShadow, I'm more likely to get back to you the quickest probably.)

Level 9
hey there you guys still need a terrainer ?
I just checked up with my other project and yea I got enough time
here are a few of my Terrain works
OgAAAOq8Vyh6Ks12tJXozoMyJ0sgjQ8o_jwOoxR7FxeILmxqofFtFQdgXC0gNagEoNkq5mPfRb-ABBoOd8cg0Jq0IxgAm1T1UDs3BsquucoV-4ClQzvVjOIgde2f.jpg

OgAAAEhbZUL_ZlwGwINc9d8ERfy2fxQqthoikH1j8tbKoVUx0o8os-2OgsBkbFoYfTWryXAGxoP8zih7OU2f2zkK9uUAm1T1UMWqwcc99CE9SnP_QN5-58qsIETK.jpg

OgAAAJ3GbJyXXBvBrgmzC4M6xbegb2yfV1rDz3qRlxQvrIyQkCtVM9iUZixsl0_ClX8lA5xuHJC3EXXqE3sqynaIQW0Am1T1UJCw8niR7p7GYj8B5yO-7lhowYaN.jpg

OgAAAA9UVApDGPo4704SQRYiF1kA_7DdiMN14axmfjpUopz-QElNpvz73Pv1A283p9aqih-e1NP1-ZcdXLsdfXS79J8Am1T1UBnyKtgJKGnlz1nd_n3_vZN75D0A.jpg

OgAAAMEmoTsKTRtwjZR4qF9LeDBPkVtnaP3fWdkfJkaE3L_vnFVu6Dc3lUTu5SPqU9TAL2sOj_8L_Fne1m-7s1dTVYQAm1T1UOF8nxoWshUMii-vNe2-KnfZ5JCW.jpg

OgAAAIKB6GzYA7dK-xYbVcS7dflHHP2LigBCrCEZUQrgsjKbo_HLvfVZO95ovKSGzZOE9IcmteRCOSDOXyfisrWwiwYAm1T1UI3kLrXmMRQCsbL8UN2eCi0a0P00.jpg

Note: I haven't finished any projects yet,my Terrains were never reviewed by professional ones but people who seen it did like it.
I also do not have much control over the object editor hence I wouldn't say I can make Terrain with Custom Tilesets or Custom Doodads.

Level 3
ImperialShadow, if you're looking for a terrainer i suggest you take up MrStormyZ's offer. He did the terrain on my map for me, and it is just amazing :)

I like the story too, it sounds good, will make for a good game.

Level 13
Oddly enough that story can still go into the real one so really it is possible its just bending the timeframe a bit
Cause really they could of had three and arthas could of destroyed them still turning them into Blood Elves in the end

Level 10
Hmm. Interesting point you made there, greasontim. This could be like an unofficial campaign that shows something that is not shown in Blizzard's campaign. Surprising that it fits with Blizzard's storyline. That was unintended, but oh well. It's kinda cool actually. Thanks for sharing that.

Level 9
Oddly enough that story can still go into the real one so really it is possible its just bending the timeframe a bit
Cause really they could of had three and arthas could of destroyed them still turning them into Blood Elves in the end

you know something I kind of figured out a story with this back ground

ok here it goes

The Sunwell was considered as the Main source of the Elves powers, which was later on corrupted by the Undead with the fall of Syvanus Windrunner
but what the other Factions of Azeroth (including Humans) were unknown of was that the Elves had more than 1 source to sustain themselves
1 the Twilight Fountain( maybe some other name ) , which was found deep in the Hidden Alterec Mountain Region( or some other Region )
and the Other called The Moonlight River, found near a region not far from Queltha'las
now as the Sunwell was destroyed the Elves go to them to satisfy their magical desire ( they may know or may not know where is the location )
and the story can be based on reaching/finding them trying to defend them gaining enough power to kill the undead ETC

Suggestion for Mission 1 : I can't say what you guys plan on but I would say 1st one should be some what of a run away/escape type campaign following the storyline, or maybe some resource/people gathering mission where you need to find a certain number of the above to win

Suggestion of the current one : I really didn't quite get how the 'Fel' Orcs come in this one as a Faction, sure can serve their purpose but they were formed in Ashenvale as per storyline( which we do not really need to follow )
but imo least doesn't suite. otherwise It's good for a 1st mission.

Level 13
Useable Factions
Undead
*Forsaken
*Scourge (OF COURSE)
Human
*Argent Dawn (Started shortly after arthas becomes I death Knight, believeable and can get their help in the beginning few missions)
*Kirin Tor
*Stormwind (During its construction)
Orc
Night Elves

And a bonus to this campaign it can be split into 2 parts really
High Elves (After one of the Wells is destroyed)
Blood Elves (After Arthas finaly destroys the last Well and before WoW)

BTW I'll beta test for you if you want.

Last edited:
Level 9
Useable Factions
Undead
*Forsaken
*Scourge (OF COURSE)
Human
*Argent Dawn (Started shortly after arthas becomes I death Knight, believeable and can get their help in the beginning few missions)
*Kirin Tor
*Stormwind (During its construction)
Orc
Night Elves
Ok now we're going a bit out of the topic now This is over High Elves!
High Elves (After one of the Wells is destroyed)
Blood Elves (After Arthas finaly destroys the last Well and before WoW)

BTW I'll beta test for you if you want.

Hmm that can be a good storyline.

so Imperial, Slayer what do you guys say ?

Level 13
really the factions are just ones the elves can see during missions or hear about they would be around during that time so not really off-topic much

Level 13
Seeing how Sylvanas Windrunner was a High Elf I hope to god you guys have her in the campaign even if shes only talked about

Level 10
Seeing how Sylvanas Windrunner was a High Elf I hope to god you guys have her in the campaign even if shes only talked about

Yeah, we'll surely talk about her, I'll have to ask ImperialShadow though.

Umm I guess I mistook useable as playable :p
yea we can use them.
though I can't say how NE :p Let's see the other 2 people have yet to speak :goblin_yeah:

The Night Elves should really be in the campaign in my opinion because they're homeland is on the other side of the world and we'd have to make up a story about why they're so far away from their homeland.

You know, it would be cool if there was a reason that the Night Elves were in Quel'Thalas and it was explained to the High Elves and then maybe after the campaign was finished, we could make another about the Night Elves and why that traveled to Quel'Thalas from the Night Elves' point of view.

really the factions are just ones the elves can see during missions or hear about they would be around during that time so not really off-topic much

Thanks for those suggestions, and no it's not really off-topic.

Level 7
there will be fel elves.A fel elves that drink the blood of demon and combine with high elves maic become fel elves.The fel elves are strong yet powerful in damage people using magic.

Level 9
Yeah, we'll surely talk about her, I'll have to ask ImperialShadow though.

The Night Elves should really be in the campaign in my opinion because they're homeland is on the other side of the world and we'd have to make up a story about why they're so far away from their homeland.

You know, it would be cool if there was a reason that the Night Elves were in Quel'Thalas and it was explained to the High Elves and then maybe after the campaign was finished, we could make another about the Night Elves and why that traveled to Quel'Thalas from the Night Elves' point of view.

hmm speaking of Night Elves something just hit me
originally High Elves/Naga were Night Elves who served Illidan on Kalimdor who later on separated and the ones living in Lodearon got to be known as High Elves.

ok this can be like

The High Elves who were originally Night elf, they came to Lodearon through a portal on a Coastal Land of Lodearon, most of them migrated to the Interior and adapted with the environment on the new place changing their skin colour, but yet during the Migration some Night Elves refused to travel and wanted to wait for the portal to reopen and once again go back to Kalimdor, while some others got separated during Migration.
The Coastal Area where the Night Elves Originally ported to got drowned in the sea due to the effects of the wars and only a few island remain which still have the Night Elves Living there!

one more thing I wanted to add ( I can't say if it's from the real story )
but how about we say the Sources of Magic ( Sunwell ,Twilight Fountain , Moonlight River ) are actually bodies that contain the water from the Well of Eternity ( one from ashenvale ) which keeps the Elves Fulfilled.

Level 10
Will you be going solely on the lore too?

I don't think we actually should, that would bond us to un-required restrictions

Right. We'll be making up some of our own ideas in this project.

Btw, 'Shadow is really busy right now, and sadly that leads me to believe that the project will be moving slower than I've expected, especially when it comes to major decisions.

Level 13
well why not start making some of the units shells(layouts as in made but stats n that arent fully set) on my wii so rushed this a bit

Level 7
Hero name is Mike Draper.Skill is ShockWave,stole mana and health,death aura and Avatar.ShockWave need custom icon.
Edit1:i got some pack of model maybe from WoW.i duno where dl it.There not even a author..

Level 8
ImperialShadow if you haven't got a triggerman yet I guess I could do if for ya since I'm not currently working on any project. I kinda got bored with my map.

Btw did you checkout the triggered AI I put in Slayer14's map Modern Warfare? If not you should check it out. Its an adjustable difficulty AI that will build a base, form an attack group and attack any enemy players on the map at random. It also defends its base from attack, replaces any lost workers, revives it's fallen hero and upgrades to the future age!

Anyway I should be able to do any triggering you need. Just let me know what you want to do. I can do some boss triggering too if ya want.

I don't know what kind of items you plan of having on the map but I used a very cool stack/unstack system made by Dangerb0y we could put that in your map if ya want.

Once you get the terrain done, structures placed, items, creeps and other units on the map let me know and I'll go to work. The triggering will be the last step.

Level 9
ImperialShadow if you haven't got a triggerman yet I guess I could do if for ya since I'm not currently working on any project. I kinda got bored with my map.

Btw did you checkout the triggered AI I put in Slayer14's map Modern Warfare? If not you should check it out. Its an adjustable difficulty AI that will build a base, form an attack group and attack any enemy players on the map at random. It also defends its base from attack, replaces any lost workers, revives it's fallen hero and upgrades to the future age!

Anyway I should be able to do any triggering you need. Just let me know what you want to do. I can do some boss triggering too if ya want.

I don't know what kind of items you plan of having on the map but I used a very cool stack/unstack system made by Dangerb0y we could put that in your map if ya want.

Once you get the terrain done, structures placed, items, creeps and other units on the map let me know and I'll go to work. The triggering will be the last step.

Shiver me Timbers! , now we're talking :pir:
so now I can finally lift the anchor and start sailing this Terrain ship.

NOTE : Cinematic 1 is ready with Slayer and Imperial, you can start working on it just as they are done with the units in it. :piru:

Level 8
If you ask me I say two heads are better than one and the more people on this project the better! She's even in the World Peace group with me and Slayer so she can't be all bad :)

Does anyone know where this project development is currently? Like how far along is it. I say to Slayer14 you should make a progress meter showing the different sections of map development and current progress.

Also I think every member in the project should have a project image in his or her signature. (like the one stormy has) Make it available to anyone who wants to add it to they're Sig. It would be good for the project.

Spread the word, get others interested, that kinda thing :)

Level 9
Son, I am interested.
I can be a trigger and a coder for jass.
I'm still learning jass though.
OMG
Cap'n! me Telescope just spotted a Giant CRAB!! :ogre_haosis:

having a long time user like you on the team will be awesome! :goblin_yeah:

EDIT : Next Idea/Mission suggestion

197019-albums4413-picture42850.jpg

Ok if you observe the Lodaeron map our missions would go somehow like this if we are using the original map
Mission 1 and 2
the Brownline1st The starting is the Brown line that is our underground road to the outskirts of Quelthalas
That will cover Mission 1 and 2 Escape and Gnoll one
Mission 3 Red line with Boxes
After that we start our journey to the City Quelthalan, in the way we save the Elven Villages in the Mountain like area ( are between the outskirts of Questhalas and the Capital City)
Mission 4 The box with a Q
This can be the location of Quelthalan where we find the Orcs (the place is near to the sea aswell)
Mission 5 Capital City
now we ally with the Alliance try and Save the Capital city, this as I read is defense mission so this should work out, only that as we see we have no chance we flee to ( the next mission )
NEW LAND
The Circle where I wrote NEW, this can be the location of the Twilight Fountain the Elves are searching for so this gives us Idea no. 6
Alright now Comes Mission 6 Idea it can be a mission to get to a port or find ships to go to the New Land to find the Fountain to regain the Elf's Magical powers.
it can be either find ships or Sail using some available ones to the new land.

Possible Factions

Fel Orc and their Ships
The Fel orcs entered back into Lodaeron using that route so now some still remain behind for scouting

Naga
Naga can come in the roll here though they don't have to be our enemies as Elves and Naga come from the same ancestry, but we'll see what we want them as :p

Last edited:
Level 7
we ally with alliance that is quel'thalan has been 2 years ally with alliance(the lightbringer clan).Chapter 6 most propaly the place u say new 1 for twilight fountain.The twilght fountain was guard by most of the elves but they been attacked by Dark Sylanas and her watcher death knight that has been revived by Arthas.Ur job as high elves captain guard the twilight Foutain even if cost ur life then after attack has end attack their fortress undead and destroy their Fortress to ashes.

Level 9
we ally with alliance that is quel'thalan has been 2 years ally with alliance(the lightbringer clan).Chapter 6 most propaly the place u say new 1 for twilight fountain.The twilght fountain was guard by most of the elves but they been attacked by Dark Sylanas and her watcher death knight that has been revived by Arthas.Ur job as high elves captain guard the twilight Foutain even if cost ur life then after attack has end attack their fortress undead and destroy their Fortress to ashes.

umm We haven't reached there quite yet!
my suggestion is to reach( Sea Mission ) there before we can defend or use it, also I would suggest we need to "Find" it ,no one knows where it is, the elves only know that it exists in that location
otherwise the alliance would had probably known about it as well :goblin_sleep:

EDIT : and about Defense mission I wouldn't say having more than 1 Massive Defense Mission in the campaign would be much good ( which we already have Mission 5 )

Last edited:
Level 7
only the Lightbringer clan give the high elves supplies,people and shipyard for the Defend of Quel'thalan.as u say ya we nid do some find mission i nid ur suggestion on chapter 6.that chapter will be 7.that chapter is defense for a large wave then afther that attack the undead fortress

Level 9
only the Lightbringer clan give the high elves supplies,people and shipyard for the Defend of Quel'thalan.as u say ya we nid do some find mission i nid ur suggestion on chapter 6.that chapter will be 7.that chapter is defense for a large wave then afther that attack the undead fortress

hmm I actually got an idea if you still want that to be a Defense Mission
but giving it a lore
Mission 6

The Alliance could not hold of on the Capital City and thus the Elves are forced to flee again, they now plan on going to the land which their Fallen General had mentioned to them earlier,

So now the Elves have arrived at the Shores. The only thing available there was a Goblin Shipyard but they did not agree to sell us the ships cause they we're attacked by the Fel Orcs, so a Mission for this one can be Kill Fel Orcs Base for which the Goblins will give us the Ships.
OR
The Mission can be : The Elves found a good number of Ships at the Shores
and are now setting sail to the New land, they are attacked by Fel orc Ships in the way,
so this can be somewhat of a Naval Survival/Escape Mission.
Mission 7
if we do find The Twilight Fountain (with no one else there) we also need to establish a base there, how about we put in some Resource collection mission on this one ? like Mission 4 from the Blizzard Orc Campaign ( Collect Wood )
we can put either collection of Wood Gold or maybe some other
(unusable in game ) resource such as oil Food or something.
which can be Mission 7
about Mission 8 I would say
Mission 8
Sylvanas Windrunner former Ranger General after being revived as a Banshee has now been given back her body which is decayed, she knew about this new land and she has been ordered to lead an Undead army to this place while Arthus and the DemonLords head to Kalimdor, she was ordered by the Dreadlords to find and crush the survivors from where she will come to us.
Main Quest of this one can be kill her or Purify her something once again like the orc Campaign (purify Grom after taking him in the soulgem thing) but hey if you don't wanna copy we can just kill her :p
We will be having to Defend the Twilight Fountain at the same time.
so that adds Do not let the Twilight Fountain fall as our other Main quest
and Finally

Mission 9

so as the Elves have regained their Magical Powers using the Fountain they plan on going to Quelthalas again and take it back.
somewhat of a Massive Army Mission in which we fight the Dreadlords and their Undead Bases

Status
Not open for further replies.