• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elven wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Elven wars

Idea

A Custom melee map that i plan on making.
Basicaly Blood elves, High elves, Night elves and The Elvolls, a race of half elves half trolls.

Story

The High elves have regained enough power to attempt an eradication of the blood elves. The night elves are preparing for the rejoining of the High alves and Night Elves and an old hybrid never seen for many years. The Elvolls. these half Elf Half trolls are preparing to rejoin the world from their hidden camps in Felwood. Their ancient leaders have returned to lead them to victory over many enemies. The Demon Hunters

:spell_breaker::spell_breaker::ned::ned:

Last edited:
Level 6
Man ,I'm already making a high elven race lol, I have been working on it for three months...
Back on topic:In my opinion don't make a half troll/elven race, Even if you got a clear image of what the race is like ,i don't think you can find models for it...(Exept if you wanna use troll AND elven models which is pretty bad in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.