• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War

What do you think for my project?

• Change the grammars.

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • Improve more terrains.

Votes: 53 30.5%
  • Change some parts of the history.

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • New custom spell.

Votes: 62 35.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Campaign released Tides of War!

2j5e053.jpg

"After the red comes the silver,
She who was golden and bright;
The Proud Lady humbled and bitter,
Shall now turn her thoughts to the fight.

Saphire to diamond she gleams now,
The Kirin Tor leader who comes,
"Queen" of a kingdom now fallen,
Marching to war's martial drums.

Be ye warned - the tides of war
At last shall break upon the shore."

- Korialstrasz (Krasus)

v2qwk2.jpg

Dark news arrives in Jaina’s beloved city, Theramore. One of the blue dragonflight’s most powerful artifacts—the Focusing Iris—has been stolen. To unravel the item’s mysterious whereabouts, Jaina works with the former blue Dragon Aspect Kalecgos. The two brilliant heroes forge an unlikely bond during their investigation, but another disastrous turn of events looms on the horizon. . . . Garrosh Hellscream is mustering the Horde’s armies for an all-out invasion of Theramore. Despite mounting dissent within his faction, the brazen warchief aims to usher in a new era of Horde domination. His thirst for conquest leads him to take brutal measures against anyone who dares question his leadership.

Alliance forces converge on Theramore to repel the Horde onslaught, but the brave defenders are unprepared for the true scope of Garrosh’s cunning and deceptive strategy. His attack will irrevocably transform Jaina, engulfing the ardent peacekeeper in the chaotic and all-consuming . . .
TIDES OF WAR

20abg9c.jpg

Jaina Proudmoore - Used to be the Ruler of Theramore, Jaina have survived of the disaster in Theramore, now she is the Ruler of the Kirin Tor, and now seeks revenge, but is his revenge made ​​her change much, now just thinking about destruction, out instead of always wanted that formerly, Peace ...

Vereesa Windrunner - Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant and leader of the High Elves, Vereesa have been saved with Jaina at Theramore, Now Second in comand of the Kirin Tor Offensive, She will help Jaina seek her revenge, and kill who kill her lover..

And other minor characters: Varian, Anduin, Vol'Jin ,Thrall, Baine, Sylvanas, Gamon and others

xdc7dy.jpg

Intro- Winds of War (Completed)
Chapter 1 - Frozen Heart (Completed)
Chapter 2 - Trace of Hope (Completed)
Interlude - Misconceptions (Completed)
Chapter 3 - Fall of Theramore (Completed)
Interlude - Retribution (Completed)
Chapter 4 - Withdrawal of Bloody (Completed)
Chapter 5 - Mystical Lands (Completed)
Chapter 6 - Allies in the Shadow(Completed)
Chapter 7 - The Thunder King (Completed)
Interlude - Bleeding Sun (Completed)
Chapter 8 - A New Lesson for the Master (Completed)
Interlude - Crying for Freedom (Completed)

April 06 of 2014.

9b9g04.png

10zwtn8.jpg

2h7402g.jpg

2q9j1v5.jpg

1zlf0k6.jpg

2mwupub.jpg

316x5op.jpg

2cnf2qh.jpg

140wu9e.jpg

2ljjgd2.jpg

2ih1gns.jpg

swbgjr.jpg

2ikfuih.jpg

2dbt6o8.jpg

9k1nbt.jpg

4lizdg.jpg

152p347.jpg

2mnobye.jpg

2j2j9s2.jpg

351imph.jpg

2mwc7c4.jpg

2vj1ie1.jpg

2uopavp.jpg

34rug6p.jpg

izcfp0.jpg

2i7ofad.jpg

3445k7s.jpg

igyqn9.jpg

2mzz5lg.jpg

33zfolw.jpg

2e6g0u8.jpg

k9dufb.jpg

ie46ly.jpg

2r769g8.jpg

23h37s5.jpg

2s9t8br.jpg

Project Team

NelsonLaJe - Helper
Daffa the Mage- Helper
yousef - Triggers Helper
Heinvers - Grammar Fixer and Terrain Helper
StormWarriors2 - Triggers Helper

-------------------------------------
Beta Tester

Daffa the Mage

I_am_Death
micha17
Feathermoon
Chenralstrasz
Hell_Master

Last edited:
Level 3
o.0 i don't get the story ..
Isn't hellscream dead ?
Why whoud he kill the one that saved his life ?

Level 11
Great love this idea.
Still trying to get my hand on tides of war!!!!!
Anyway when I heard tides of war, I said finally!
Cuz well it should be awsome.
Though I am so very sad that theremoore got ransacked.

P.S you might want to change the description a bit because you stole it from the back of tides of war.

P.P.S On a totaly diffrent note
Fuck you blizzard! For killing Theramoore!

Level 23
Great love this idea.
Still trying to get my hand on tides of war!!!!!
Anyway when I heard tides of war, I said finally!
Cuz well it should be awsome.
Though I am so very sad that theremoore got ransacked.

P.S you might want to change the description a bit because you stole it from the back of tides of war.

P.P.S On a totaly diffrent note
Fuck you blizzard! For killing Theramoore!

yea, i don't like that Theramore fall, it is so sad :/
i only do this,for the people have one ideia about the campaing,because i don't start do yet, cause i'm working in this campaign : Fallen Hope

Level 23
Last edited:
Level 2
Hi Forsaken :) If you want I've found a Cataclysm-like model for Thrall with warcraft 3 textures, I could send it to you if you wish :) (I did not make the model, I only found it on goblin academy :) )
That's what the model looks like :
57_82580_93e87b8f47c4263.png

edit: apparently I can't put an image here ><
edit 2: I can send a link if you want to take a look since I'm not capable of puting an image in here ^^'
there is the Thrall model I told you at the beginning of the page, there is another one at page 3, and there are many more " wac3 stylized wow character" models in there ^^ , though I'm not sure who made the models, probably the one who posted them, but ... :/
I hope it is of some help :)

Last edited:
Level 23
Hi Forsaken :) If you want I've found a Cataclysm-like model for Thrall with warcraft 3 textures, I could send it to you if you wish :) (I did not make the model, I only found it on goblin academy :) )
That's what the model looks like :

edit: apparently I can't put an image here ><
edit 2: I can send a link if you want to take a look since I'm not capable of puting an image in here ^^'
there is the Thrall model I told you at the beginning of the page, there is another one at page 3, and there are many more " wac3 stylized wow character" models in there ^^ , though I'm not sure who made the models, probably the one who posted them, but ... :/
I hope it is of some help :)

yes, send me the link for i look :D

Glad to help. to help even more I can trigger for ya you'd need that someday
you are welcome to help Chaosy :D
for now i only want know, i don't ned nothing about trigger, but if you want help with terrain :p

thanks for coment ^^

Level 2
It is sent ^^ as I said, there is one Thrall model at the very beginning, and another at page 3 ^^

Level 11
this will be a campaing, the loagin screen i will use the same of ROC and TFT.
I see. Well, anyway, if you change your mind and if you ever need a loading screen with Jaina Proudmoore on it and Theramore City in the background. Inform me. I like making Loading Screens. Besides, for being a good tester of my maps. At least that's what I can do for you, good sir. I wish I could do more, but I'm busy with many projects of my own. XD

Level 23
I see. Well, anyway, if you change your mind and if you ever need a loading screen with Jaina Proudmoore on it and Theramore City in the background. Inform me. I like making Loading Screens. Besides, for being a good tester of my maps. At least that's what I can do for you, good sir. I wish I could do more, but I'm busy with many projects of my own. XD

No for now i don't want, if i want is only simple things, like can you get the orignal loadingscreen and change the "armor" for exemple have of humans ,orcs, night elf etc .. can u do this ??

Level 2
Hi :)

I just wanted to know if you could give us any heads-up on your work :)

ps: sorry for the double post :S

Level 21
I think its great you are making a campaign on a book I read.
Are you gonna use the Worgen models that appeared from a user I forgot the name of. :p

Level 23
I think its great you are making a campaign on a book I read.
Are you gonna use the Worgen models that appeared from a user I forgot the name of. :p

about the lore in be follow in some part but in someone i will do my own lore for the fall of garrosh and the return of the scourge and other things :)
and if i follow totaly only the book the campaign became so short!

yea, i will use this worgen models of Cavman

Level 21
about the lore in be follow in some part but in someone i will do my own lore for the fall of garrosh and the return of the scourge and other things :)
and if i follow totaly only the book the campaign became so short!

yea, i will use this worgen models of Cavman

Well Ultimata has some nice Worgen style buildings if your interested and there is more of the wolves, if you look up Gilneas and the Worgen.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/ultimata/#userresources

Level 23
Level 21
I think he meant co-op, and I think it would be great for a beta version and you can release the full version later on then.
If you need some more ideas Forsaken I will gladly help you out.

Level 23
I think he meant co-op, and I think it would be great for a beta version and you can release the full version later on then.
If you need some more ideas Forsaken I will gladly help you out.

yeah, and about the beta version, let's say only finish one more map and correct some bugs of last lvls and the beta version will be released soon as possible.
and for ideias i want know a powerfull flying beast like frost wyrn for the Forsaken.

Level 1
what is coop for you ? for me is "bird cage" or the verb "arrest,surround" e.e
i really don't understand you
Cooperative gameplay (often abbreviated as co-op) is a feature in video games that allows players to work together as teammates against one or more AI opponents. It is distinct from other multiplayer modes, such as competitive multiplayer modes like player versus player or deathmatch. Playing simultaneously allows players to assist one another in many ways: passing weapons or items, healing, providing covering fire in a firefight, and performing cooperative maneuvers such as boosting a teammate up and over obstacles.:thumbs_up:

Level 23
Looks like a good campaign on the works. If only gilneas didn't fall. When blizzard said they were introducing a new human nation they didn't tell us they were going to turn it into a wreck afterwards.

Either way can't wait till this comes out will be playing it for sure.

Sorry for informate but, like in the description tell...

Sylvanas Windrunner:Queen of the Forsaken
Throughout the campaign, Sylvanas will faced with olds Hatreds
and Emenys and now she is alone and many your people die in the last war in Gilneas,
The war cost many Forsaken,
But now Gilneas belong to the Forsaken...

Status
Not open for further replies.