• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Tides of War

What do you think for my project?

• Change the grammars.

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • Improve more terrains.

Votes: 53 30.5%
  • Change some parts of the history.

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • New custom spell.

Votes: 62 35.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the plague only works on titanic creations just like the Val'kyr.

Edit: Sorry my mistake it works on everything including undead. Garrosh/horde have also banned the use of it and using it on such a big place like gilneas especially with the horde troops helping the Forsaken - Garrosh is bound to find out.

Either way it is your campaign and your lore so use it as you will.

Last edited:
Level 8
Wow, I really don't know my friend had a project, too!
It was very nice terrain, and I like to see Sylvanas in Undercity once again :).
+rep, your map will be finish, but it impossible to say when do you finish :c

Level 23
Wow, I really don't know my friend had a project, too!
It was very nice terrain, and I like to see Sylvanas in Undercity once again :).
+rep, your map will be finish, but it impossible to say when do you finish :c

yes, it is so difficult to say when i will finish, cause i have exams and i'm working more in my other multiplayer map from war3 :D

Level 23
I tried out the beta but it was unplayable. As a mac user a lot of icons didn't work and Kalecgos was just a shadow. A real shame as I was looking forward to this.

Your spelling and grammar could also use a but of an improvement and I would be more than willing to help with that.

i don't know why happen this, in my and my friend computer don't happen this.
i don't know has solve this problem that happen in mac,sorry :/

Level 3
Looks very good to me.I really like the terrain you made and especially the new models and skins.Although...i think you should correct the grammar mistakes.Besides that,I found it very good and can't wait till the next chapters come out!Hope it will be out soon!

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Story
+The story is very good and fun, there is not anything I want to change in this part.

gameplay
+ the missions are pretty fun and gives a wow-like feeling with entertaining gameplay, however some parts could be improved and I have mentioned those bellow.

balance
-the boss in chapter 2 was kinda easy by doing the following: selecting blue song as a ability, save "book of the dead"item + "healing wards" this makes an insane combo. you summon 6 minons boosts their damage and then heal them.
-the necromancers got too low hp (in my opionion)

bugs/glitches
-you see the HP of the dead guardians and you can also still target them, add the locust ability to them

what I want changed
-The camera is quite bad right now, you could improve it in many ways
-the grammar is also bad, I don't use something close to perfect grammar but I clearly see mistakes.
-I want a model suiting the frozen aura Kelegos got
-add check points so you dont have to restart the whole map when a hero dies
-more hints on what to do, like I can sense there is a healing source nearby (foutain of health @ chapter 2) since if you miss that one you're screwed
-the end cinematic @ chapter 3 was kinda weird sylcanas just stood there looking in the air when Tyrande came to save the king, make her Fire a posioned arrow or something on her she can't just stay there..
-more custom spells
-slow down the text when sylvanas met kel'thzad I tried to hear the voices and read the text at the same time it was not possible.
-somehow there was no worgens in Gillneas, fuck logic :p

overall
the models are suiting the unit/building and lifts the game a little, I was amazed of how well the models was suiting really great job. As said with better terrain and grammar this campaign could recive atleast 4/5 rating in my opinion. Currently I'd give it 3/5 but it's at a early level in its development so that's not bad.

Level 23
Wow models mixed with wc3 models look no good.

i will try change this things of wow to war, but i need find someone that do this.

If your are talking about the screenshot it's different in game

yes, i don't have new screenhots to put yet.

balance
-the boss in chapter 2 was kinda easy by doing the following: selecting blue song as a ability, save "book of the dead"item + "healing wards" this makes an insane combo. you summon 6 minons boosts their damage and then heal them.
-the necromancers got too low hp (in my opionion)

about the hero, i do this cause 2 of my friend talk that is so hard pass this lvl, so i change somethings without play. i will change this soon.

what I want changed
-The camera is quite bad right now, you could improve it in many ways
-the grammar is also bad, I don't use something close to perfect grammar but I clearly see mistakes.
-I want a model suiting the frozen aura Kelegos got
-add check points so you dont have to restart the whole map when a hero dies
-more hints on what to do, like I can sense there is a healing source nearby (foutain of health @ chapter 2) since if you miss that one you're screwed
-the end cinematic @ chapter 3 was kinda weird sylcanas just stood there looking in the air when Tyrande came to save the king, make her Fire a posioned arrow or something on her she can't just stay there..
-more custom spells
-slow down the text when sylvanas met kel'thzad I tried to hear the voices and read the text at the same time it was not possible.
-somehow there was no worgens in Gillneas, fuck logic :p

-yess,i know about the camereas i need improve my skill
-the aura i think that have bugged or i don't have put
-good ideia about the hints
-this last cine still isn't complete :/ i forget about that
-i will do more custom spell soon as possible
-about the chapter 3 still ins't complete too,i will do more difficult and add a hero that can be see in the siege of theramore, Dollunar Dawnblade,ex-illidari commander(custom hero made by me, that will have a important things about garrosh fall and purge of dalaran)
-about the worgen just have the footman, i need find more cool worgen.

i will work more and relesed the new version beta, correct this things :D

Level 8
Your project had been famous! 8 nominations! :)) Also back to work, a great new!
I can't wait for long. :D

Level 23
One thing I noticed Forsaken, in the Gilneas mission, you've used a hero model for an ordinary unit, the riflemen. This isn't a good thing and it can make the battlefield look messy with their bodies being permanent, that and the hero glow.

about the rifleman i see this after updated the beta version, and i will change
in the next updated.
thanks for the advice :D

hi! this campaign is awesome! I found this video that could be help you with the lore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZk3Au9jmw Can't wait for the full version

thanks
in this thread my friend already have send this video :p

Level 23
If you need a beta tester count with me

I wish I can help testing, but I already got a campaign from other people to work with, maybe after I'm done with the testing.

thanks for the help :)
but for now i and my friend already fix somethings and maybe next week i updated once again a beta version :)
after this, both of u can test the campaign and talk to me, bugs , suggestions etc..

Level 8
ok if with this i can help you to finish the campaign i will do my best try , and if you have anothers campaigns to finish and need a beta tester count with me too

Level 11
hi i think the beta is unplayable and i found some bugs:
*Nathanos Blightcaller's abilities is not an undead abilities and his sound is a human sound.
*the dark champion's sound is a human i suggest to change the sound to dreadlord.
*in chapter two i think that gilneas has druids not mages
*the terrain in chapter two needs some work
i hope my comment helped you forsaken in your campaign
and sorry for my bad english

Level 23
*Nathanos Blightcaller's abilities is not an undead abilities and his sound is a human sound.
yes i know about this, i already have changed

*the dark champion's sound is a human i suggest to change the sound to dreadlord.
but, the sound is the dreadlord voice o.0 or i have chage before i updated here, i don't remenber ...

*in chapter two i think that gilneas has druids not mages
i already have told about this, i will put other clases and more worgen

*the terrain in chapter two needs some work
this terrain,in my opnion, is good

but, thanks for the feedback

Level 11
in any case if i find any bugs, i'll tell you about it.
and i cant wait for the final release.
good luck in your campiagn

i saw the cinematics in the campaign and i think the cameras are bad it needs some work.
and in chapter three i dont understand that the scourge didnt attacked the scarlet crusaders when they attack the under city in the same time i mean let the scourge attack in time and the scarlet crusaders attack in time or the scourge attack from a side and the scarlet crusaders attack from other side

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
in any case if i find any bugs, i'll tell you about it.
and i cant wait for the final release.
good luck in your campiagn

i saw the cinematics in the campaign and i think the cameras are bad it needs some work.
and in chapter three i dont understand that the scourge didnt attacked the scarlet crusaders when they attack the under city in the same time i mean let the scourge attack in time and the scarlet crusaders attack in time.

well,thanks for the help, the cinematcs are bads cause i have learn and do the cinematcs, but i have improved my skill and fix it, about the scourge don't attack the scarlet crusade, it was a trigger error already fixed

hey, be careful, don't douple post, just edit then :)

Level 11
well,thanks for the help, the cinematcs are bads cause i have learn and do the cinematcs, but i have improved my skill and fix it, about the scourge don't attack the scarlet crusade, it was a trigger error already fixed

hey, be careful, don't douple post, just edit then :)
thank you :)

i suggest to change the name of the priest to inquestor for the scarlet crusade if you want

Last edited:
Level 23
For the next beta updated:

---- Chapter 1 ----
-the difficult has been incrised

---- Chapter 2 ----
- The Forsaken is totaly fix, new units and spell
- will have more worgen, and "druids", not mages
- new model for King Genn
- voice and power fix for Nathanos

---- Chapter 3 ----
- the undead will attack the Scarlet in the enter of Undercity
- New playble hero, Dollunar Dawnblade
- Scarlet heros
- New scarlet skin and units

------------------
New playble map and a new Cinematc -
- Fall of Theramore
- Retribution

------------------

For all the maps:
- the terrain,grammar,cinematcs,quest has been fix
- forsaken voices fix, like dark chapion, archer ...

if you have some suggestion,are welcome ^^

Level 11
Hey, i and my friend are needed for beta tester for the next version
if someone want, just tell here

thanks if you can help us :)
i know that some people already told that can help , but i want sure it !
ok i can do it

Status
Not open for further replies.