• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Tides of War

What do you think for my project?

• Change the grammars.

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • Improve more terrains.

Votes: 53 30.5%
  • Change some parts of the history.

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • New custom spell.

Votes: 62 35.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Are you used my poll? That looks same. :)
Also, nice updates, and waiting for chapter 4, long time no see that. More skins will give to you if I made them.

Level 23
Level 11
ok i tested the campaign and here is my full report:

Chapter one:
1-the second main quest is undiscovered for all the time

Chapter two:
1-the description of the necronage-necropolis-halls of the dead needs some work
2-the description of the apothecary is the same of the necromancer
3-the ghoul is in the crypt and the necropolis and the halls of the dead
4-the description of the slaughterhouse needs some work
5-the dark champion doesn't have voice
6-nothan blightcaller's abilities are human abilities and his voice too

Chapter three:
1-you can replace the ghoul with the royal dreadguard in the necropolic and the halls of the dead and replace the royal dreadguard with the dark champion in the crypt
2-after the cinematic of dolluar dawnblade sylvanas will be doubled and the quests will be doubled

Chapter four:
1-the terrain needs some work
2-after the beginning of the map i am defeated after few minutes

still i don't have put my custom music for the maps, a think is little big,cause some wow models, and so much custom things... and i have others old map in the campaign, that still isn't playble and when will be playeble this maps in be changed.

I see, so that's the source :D

Level 23
Chapter one:
1-the second main quest is undiscovered for all the time

i already have fix this after i have send for the tester :)

Chapter two:
1-the description of the necronage-necropolis-halls of the dead needs some work
2-the description of the apothecary is the same of the necromancer
3-the ghoul is in the crypt and the necropolis and the halls of the dead
4-the description of the slaughterhouse needs some work
5-the dark champion doesn't have voice
6-nothan blightcaller's abilities are human abilities and his voice too

Thanks, i will work in this things :)

Chapter three:
1-you can replace the ghoul with the royal dreadguard in the necropolic and the halls of the dead and replace the royal dreadguard with the dark champion in the crypt
2-after the cinematic of dolluar dawnblade sylvanas will be doubled and the quests will be doubled

the ghoul in be removed of the forsaken race and the the acolyte will be lumberman.
this is so stange, i have see this know and you mencioned, thanks for inform about this stange bug

Chapter four:
1-the terrain needs some work
2-after the beginning of the map i am defeated after few minutes

the terrain still is unfinish
really, you have lost in a few minutes ? LOL
i don't have see any difficult for me, i still don't have put the AI, perhaps when this is finish, the gameplay can be better

many thanks for informed this bugs and the suggestion :D

Level 11
i already have fix this after i have send for the tester :)

Thanks, i will work in this things :)

the ghoul in be removed of the forsaken race and the the acolyte will be lumberman.
this is so stange, i have see this know and you mencioned, thanks for inform about this stange bug

the terrain still is unfinish
really, you have lost in a few minutes ? LOL
i don't have see any difficult for me, i still don't have put the AI, perhaps when this is finish, the gameplay can be better

many thanks for informed this bugs and the suggestion :D

no no a didn't even started playing just moving the heroes to the gates of theramore and i have defeated without attacking from the horde and the tower didn't destroyed !!! i think this is a trigger error

Level 6
no no a didn't even started playing just moving the heroes to the gates of theramore and i have defeated without attacking from the horde and the tower didn't destroyed !!! i think this is a trigger error

Woah, I think this was a debug used to test the defeat configuration (sorry about that)...

Well, we were already going to work on the third and fourth map, so, thanks for reporting the bugs (that's what we needed for now, specially the first and second map)...

Level 11
Woah, I think this was a debug used to test the defeat configuration (sorry about that)...

Well, we were already going to work on the third and fourth map, so, thanks for reporting the bugs (that's what we needed for now, specially the first and second map)...
no problem this is my work :)

Level 8
Chapter 1:nothing for me is good there exep for the second main quest that doesnt appear

Chapter 2:the banshee says that they are in master training but they not have posesion
The ghouls appear in the necropolis and in the crypt why dont replace the ghoul in the crypt for the dreadguard
the dark champion no have voice
the hero who will save have the same voice and spell like lord garithos
and are two type of ghouls 1 have upgrades and the other no you shoulf to be see it

that´s all later i will inform about the chapter 3 and 4

Level 23
Chapter 1:nothing for me is good there exep for the second main quest that doesnt appear

Chapter 2:the banshee says that they are in master training but they not have posesion
The ghouls appear in the necropolis and in the crypt why dont replace the ghoul in the crypt for the dreadguard
the dark champion no have voice
the hero who will save have the same voice and spell like lord garithos
and are two type of ghouls 1 have upgrades and the other no you shoulf to be see it

that´s all later i will inform about the chapter 3 and 4

thanks for informed :)
about the banshee i just disable the possesion, and do her have more life and mana use the updated.

Level 8
hello again i have tested the other two chapter and i find this bugs
Chapter 3:After the cinematic of dullonar dawnblade i have two sylvanas i think this is abug and you should see this and the quests too
Chapter 4:
the terrain need more work and nothign more
i hope that thsi have will help you keep on the work :3

Level 23
hello again i have tested the other two chapter and i find this bugs
Chapter 3:After the cinematic of dullonar dawnblade i have two sylvanas i think this is abug and you should see this and the quests too
Chapter 4:
the terrain need more work and nothign more
i hope that thsi have will help you keep on the work :3

thanks, i'm already working in this maps, and fix this things
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.