1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Poll: Who Kicks most ass Illidan or Arthas

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Venom, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Venom

Venom

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Who Do you think kicks most ass!

2. Wormskull

Wormskull

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    that's the same thing as voting betwen bush and kerry. we all have different tastes on everything, so we cant say one is better than another. i like arthas bcuz, i like illidan bcuz.

3. Konblade

Konblade

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wormskull, he doesn't want critizim abot his poll. I'd go with Arthas because he has Frostmourne, a runeblade forged by the Lich King. His skills are incredible when it comes to dark magic and swordsmanship. Besides, the Lich King choose Arthas as his champion. Illidan is awesome, but I prefer Arthas.

4. Kerrigan

Kerrigan

Resources:
    Resources:
    i choose...
    i choose...

both!! (play popeye the sailor man tune)

personally, id say that id kill them both. so i vote for me

theres also this magical thing when you create a topic that says "poll"

try it... :?

5. Formula1

Formula1

Resources:
    Resources:
    That was a useless and rude

I choose the purple guy cause he has wings and crap

6. Kerrigan

Kerrigan

Resources:
    Resources:
    @formula 1 - if that rude comment was about me, i would highly recommend not calling me that again because i have been called rude by my parents at inappropriate times, and when i was not being rude. i just wanted you to know that its one of those things that pisses me off very quickly and involves controlled rage

7. PsychoMagnataur

PsychoMagnataur

Resources:
    Resources:
    um... hmmmm... :?

its hard...

Frostbeard the Magnataur Destroyer would be my favorite (if he existed)
    '' if he existed '' = campaign! jk...

8. Lord Finarfin

Lord Finarfin

Resources:
    Resources:
    *pulls out a fire extinguisher and sprays both Formula1 and Kerrigan*

Be nice! Don't make me use this again! *shakes the fire extinguisher threateningly*

Anyway, who do I vote for....? I don't really like either of them, but if I had to choose, I'ld say Illidan. But only because I like the Elves and the Naga.

9. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Illidan > Arthas. If Arthas hadn't been so close to the Lich King's power during that final battle, Illidan would've owned him.

10. Rexfist Malice

Rexfist Malice

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mwaha, obviously GreyArchon - you forget that Illidian has reciewed demonic powers aswell, and in the campaign where Arthas still is a measly acolyte of the Lich King, yet still undead, they are about equal in power - PLUS Illidian is such a pussy letting himself being caught be MAIVE - mwaha, I vote Arthas! Fallen from Grace, destroys his own farther to gain world domination, plus he is more Evil-hearted - Illidian still wants to fight evil with evil, but Arthas is more a soul I can relate to! Destroying all good things in the world, oh how I would love to be a diktator of the earth :twisted:

11. GreyArchon

GreyArchon

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Now now, lass. No need to be rude. :roll:

12. Saikann

Saikann

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Arthas obviously, why would Illidan be cooler than the guy who whooped him?

13. RaZoR

RaZoR

Resources:
    Resources:
    i prefer illidan.

14. Tari

Tari

Resources:
    Resources:
    Illidan, of course. He has less clothes. ^^

Or he actually looks like he can beat someone like Arthas (arthas that looks like he haven't a muscle and never had), just that Blizzard don't think it would be a good ending on wc3.. -_-

15. Mind

Mind

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm afraid many members misinterpreted the question. The question is, in my insight: "Who is most powerful".

Illidan is definitely more powerful than Arthas. Arthas could have impossibly won the battle against Illidan, even if his powers were not diminished, if he was not aided by the formidable powers of Frostmourne.

Illidan has grown incredibly powerful; He consumed the energies of Gul'dan's skull.

Arthas' muscles are useless; Undead Creatures are fueled and held together by Ner'zhul's power and energy.

16. Saikann

Saikann

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:

If Arthas /only\ won because of Frostmourne, does the same not apply to Illidans strength ? Is he not /only\ powerful because of the Skull ?

17. Mind

Mind

Resources:
    Resources:
    Illidan's power, which he drained from the Skull of Gul'dan, is not an item. Arthas himself, without his runeblade, is relatively weak.

18. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    exactly. f you where to put 'em both weaponless in the middle-of-no-where, illidan would surely kick the shit out of arthas in no time at all.

i vote for illadn cuse he's a night-elf, he's also a demon hunter and he rocks! also he kicks ass.

19. RightField

RightField

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    They're both just as gay. They probably like having buttsex together. Blizzard has a tendency to make crappy characters for their stories. One sided, predictable and provokingly ugly. I hate em both. Blizzard made their biggest mistake when A: They came up with Night Elves for Warcraft 3 and B: When they came up with Arthas.

20. DragonElement

DragonElement

Resources:
    Resources:
    Arthas... why (almost at Kerrigan) because he's the warcraft 3 form of Kerrigan.
    -Assimulated-Undead
    -Works for bigger telepathic mind
    -Similar personality

-Do the math, almost everything they've done is the same in each game (as are most Starcraft/Warcraft storylines)

@Lord Finarfin: Images, funny, laugh... really you had me cracking up...