• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Did Illidan Die or got Injured by Arthas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Mecheon said:
Look, Mal'Furion is in the Emerald Dream. He can't go and help anyone defeat anything. He's stronger than Illidan, yes

However, Archimonde wasn't defeated by the Night Elves. Rather, it was defeated by about 10,000 wisps going BOOM!

Mecheon your are wrong AGAIN!Wisps can't kill anything but summoned units by going "boom".

XXZoMBiEXX said:
Mecheon said:
Look, Mal'Furion is in the Emerald Dream. He can't go and help anyone defeat anything. He's stronger than Illidan, yes

However, Archimonde wasn't defeated by the Night Elves. Rather, it was defeated by about 10,000 wisps going BOOM!

Mecheon your are wrong AGAIN!Wisps can't kill anything but summoned units by going "boom".
Eh, how else could you expain the distruction of Archimonde?

btw, Archimonde is a summoned unit in a way.

Level 5
Just a theory made from a shadowy crafter. Just to refine this little "arguement" bout arch's deth. Archimode's weakness was his magic, like any other magic-adicted warlock. Once all those wisps drained his mana by detonating themselves, he run out of magic and simply exploded.

Level 25
Ok Zombie, you just made it clear you've NEVER read my post OR played Warcraft 3 to the end

I CLEARLY stated that it looked like he went boom, but its even in the LORE that he didn't. The World Tree's power was used by our favourite Arch Druid in order to destory Archimode. But, in the cinimatic, it shows about ten hundred wisps going up to him and going boom. Its a common JOKE saying that the most powerful being of the Burning Legion was defeated by wisps

Now, tell me what you think of the lore so I can get a chance to call you wrong. Except that there'll be a difference: I'll be right, you'll be wrong, and I won't take quotes out of context to make myself look better than I am mister pretending to be a Blizzard employee

Level 25
Because Zombie is an effing tryhard n00b who knows nothing about Warcraft lore and makes up random stuff

Next thing you'll know, he'll start saying that adding the Blood Elves to either faction won't completely rip apart the lore as we know it

Level 2
Mecheon said:
Because Zombie is an effing tryhard n00b who knows nothing about Warcraft lore and makes up random stuff

Hey n00b my ass you're the damn noob moderator on battle.net that i banned for
1) banning a player for no reason
2)banning another player for using a spoof that you said "he was using a hack"
3)banning 2 moderators 'cause you're just mad for not getting your way
and the WORST thing that anyone can do
4)flaming Darky2b;who, incase you don't know,the battle.net administrator

(I was the one that banned you from existance of battle.net)

btw,just to let you know, im the NEW battle.net representative

Level 25
Hmm... Funny thing...

I don't go on Battle.Net. The last time I went on was ages ago to play a beta of Dawn of Chaos. I quit Battle.Net after they introduced that no mpq modified junk

And I've never been a moderator on Battle.Net anyway, and who the crap is Darky2b? Sounds like a ripoff of Darky29, who is an avid WoW player on the Dragonmaw server. Darky is not the Battle.Net administrator. In fact, if you want, I'll go and ask at Battle.Net to find out who the admin is so your lies can have at least SOME degree of truth to them

And spoofs are hacks. You're obviously NOT a Blizzard employee if you think otherwise, n00bcake. And lets actually look at how many people I've banned at Search, considering that I think you might be confusing the two

Many people: Model Theivery

Hmmm... Doesn't look like I've banned anyone else for anything. Opps, you loose. And now, for a classic WoW forums response

CRY MORE N00B!

Learn to play. You asked for that ownage. Infact, you CONFUSED me. That is a first. Mostly people say random things, but NEVER such alegations that I just go "What the hell is this guy on about?". Honestly, where they hell did you pull this crap from? And where the hell did you ever get the idea that I actually go on Battle.Net? Has anyone here (Except Alfred and anyone from Dawn of Chaos) even SEEN me on Battle.Net?

Really, you just ASKED to be completely dominated by me

Now, everyone else, rate this ownage:
*/**/***/****/*****

Level 25
Sorry Whitehorn, but I'm stubborn. Very stubborn. I'll ban him after he admits he's an idiot. That way its a win-win situation

Pity I've had to make another post, now he'll pick random words from this one as well and make a post about how he is my intelectual superior or some male bovine feaces like that

Status
Not open for further replies.