• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poll: Who Kicks most ass Illidan or Arthas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
well on the other u have illidan+Gul'Dan

Gul'dan never fought at Illidan's side, but Illidan consumed what was left of his power.

Kil'jaeden supports Illidan just as Ner'zhul supports Arthas.

We're discussing here about the strenght and courage of these two individuals, Illidan and Arthas. Not about the forces they control.

and the lich kings is nothing i mean come on hes armor...ina big ice chunk

Nothing but an extremely powerful and telepathic incorporeal being, whose mental energy is enormous.

Level 5
there both equal, arthas is kickass b/c he gets Frostmourne, Illidan is kickass b/c he is just cooler than arthas, in the terms of your poll, THEY BOTH KICK ASS!!!!!

but hey i would own both arthas and illidan, cuz i have invunerablity with the 7 chaos emeralds and 7 master emeralds combined makes me...

HYPER-SUPER FINAL_FANTASIES-7!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHA

if yall dont know what that is, read sonic comics super special #20, Hyper Knuckles vs Super Sonic

master emeralds make you go Hyper, chaos emeralds make you go Super

Level 5
hmm

Illidan isnt dead he is alive to yet some of you know it said Illidan used what strength he could to escape to outland after arthas left to go to the throne.

I personally like illidan becuase he is a nightelf/demon and he is pretty cool a ancient magic user/swordsman and has my favorite races naga and high=blood elves.

Level 5
well

Kil'Jaeden is actuelly hiding himself somewhere just a guess its Netherland*lol* from Arthas.

Level 11
-_-;

Actually, Kil'jaeden doesn't really rule any worlds...he's just commanding the Burning Legion until Blizzard decides it's time for Sargeras to come back. Illidan just took over Outland because he was looking for a hiding place. He's now there along with his followers.(B-Elves, Naga, Dranei)

And for anyone thinking the Naga didn't go to Outland...what were those fish-like humanoids there in those Outland missions? Orcs? :wink:

Level 5
well

Kil'Jaeden does not have a actuell base that is true he is nomadic I guess lol but one of his main strongholds is his own shattered homeworld Netherland*not the europe nation* were there are hordes of demons still even though the world is mostly a magical void.

Status
Not open for further replies.