• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Few questions about WOW history...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have few questions about warcraft history and will really appreciate if you could answer some...

#1 Whtas the deal with gnomeregan? What happened there? Why do those stupid gnomes always think im a bloody trogg?

#2 What the hell is balnazzar doing in stratholme? i thought he got his ass kicked by sylvanas and Varimathras?

Level 25
1. Well, they dug too deep and let the troggs out. Then they nuked the place
2. You know when Varimathas said that "A Natherzium cannont kill another one"? It just might have been that that was true, as in it is physichally impossible for a Natherzium to kill another one. At that, Varimathas is a sly creature who is probably working against Sylvannus anyway, so he could have just made it look like he killed Balnazzar when infact he didn't

Level 9
Thanks mech, so they blew up their main energy core and everything got hit by radiation?

I will keep adding questions here when possible and again will appreciate answers..

#3 not really a Warcraft history question but...

I got this strange tip saying "a priest, a paladin and Varimathras walk into a bar" any ideas what's that supposed to mean?

#4 Whats going on with Dalaran right now?

#5 any ideas why horde and alliance went to war?

Level 25
Nah, they irridated the joint to try and kill the troggs. It didn't work

3. Random. Ignore it
4. Its being rebuilt. That's about it
5. Because Blizzard wanted a PvP system. As in, there is no reason why they have gone to war and should probably be at a sort of peace, like in the RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.