• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

questions about the history of wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
there are some events in the history that I don't know why or how happened.
Can someone answer them?

1.- How and why the blood elves and the forsaken join to the Horde?

2.- During Illidan's battle, what happen to Vashj? Is she dead?

3.- Finally, what happen to Kael after join to the Burning Legion? I knoe there are some events, but I don't know how order them.

4.- During the Icecrown battle, which characters intervene? (except Tirion) It's strange that Sylvanas don't intervene.

5.- How is the battle for Undercity?(How Sylvanas find out the betrayal and how she escape?)

6.- And the Scourge invasion to Stormwind and Ogrimmar?

7.- What happened finnally to Darion after the battle of the Light Chapel?

I know they are a lot of questions, but I have searched in the web and I don't find anything. please, answer.

Level 24
1. Sylvanas wants to asure her own survival and since Varian Wrynn is blinded by his hatred he wouldnt let her join the alliance so she joined the horde. The blood elves on the other hand joined the horde because they needed an ally to survive and would not prefer to join the alliance because of the humans betrayal during the third war and they trusted that their old ranger general Sylvanas had made a good choise by joining the horde. Also if they would've joined the alliance Sylvanas would have turned against them and they would have been trapped in Quel'Thalas. And because of their alredy weakend state they wouldent stand a chanse.

2. Lady Vashj died in TBC WOW as her citadel where stormed. You was told by the bronz dragonflight to colect a vial from her dead body. And after you've given it to Soridormi she rewards you with a good lvl 70 epic.

3. If you wounder how Keal'Thas went from serving Illidan to becoming a pawn of the burning legion no one knows. Blizzard reaaveled at BlizzCon 2010 that one of their writers where going to make a novel about it.

4. I know it's wierd that Sylvanas didn't intervane more then she did however the Knights of the Ebon blade or the orders of Deathkinghts did however intervane and the leader oof the Deathknights Darion Morgraiine was the one who crafted Shadowmourne. Exept for that none took a verry big part in the assault on the Lich King. Offcourse there where alot of soldiers there but none else then Tirion really did a big part and even he was locked inside an icy prison 90% of the the battle against the lich king. If you want you can say that Arthas father took a part in the battle since when Frostmourne was broken he prevented the Lich King from attacking anything.

5. She escapes beacuse she is the only one that has a grip of the eastern kingdoms and witheout her the horde would perish.

6. The Invasion of Stormwind and Orgrimmar ended verry early in WOTLK and since all the stronger servents of the Lich King broke free after the death of Arthas. For example the Val'Kyrs joined the forsaken and made it possible for Sylvanas to revive dead people and turning them into undeads.

7. Darion was set free he helped the argent crusade however in the battle against the lich king. For example he was the one who took control of north-west Icecrown he also crafted Shadowmourne and did alot of damage to the scourge and the cult of the damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.