• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance - Sin'dorei relations and history!

Status
Not open for further replies.
memories of his Shadow Charge still haunt me.
I'm glad he is dead. Damn sand castle destroyer!

Can you blame the demonic eredar for accepting the Dark Titan's offer? The greed and blindness of their race doomed them all but the few who choose to listen to the Naaru (Velen and co). Yes his arrogance led to his demise eventually. One demon less roaming the universe I guess.

Level 24
She has said that her focus is her children, if the blood elves can forgive her I guess it's more than reasonable that she'd live in Silvermoon, but she'll never give in to fel magic.

She has said that her focus is her children, if the blood elves can forgive her I guess it's more than reasonable that she'd live in Silvermoon, but she'll never give in to fel magic.
It's not about fel-magic anymore as the Sunwell got imbued by Divine/Holy magic from Mu'ru. It's mainly about mistrust and allegiance.

Level 24
Or it could add depth to their lore and make them unique, it all depends on your perspective. Though I'm not proud of what Vereesa has done I'm glad there are two factions of pink skinned elves. :)

Level 24
I think the Forsaken and the Sin'doirei should join the Alliance.They would be good for Alliance.

Yes they certainly would although I think the Alliance would probably start a civil war with Sylvanas. I doubt Sylvanas would attack the Alliance borders as long as they stay away from her. I just don't trust all the human nobles to not attack Sylvanas or try to take her land or try to cheat her or something else that would provoke her.

Level 24
Not to mention they would probably only limit her since the most undead she resurrects are humans and if the humans would say no to that you can imagine a giant beat down is upcoming.

Level 24
I honestly doubt a race like werewolfs would fit in the Horde they're 50% human, therefor I see it as likely as Varian joining the Horde.

Level 24
I hope they don't add any new race or class to the game in WoD but focus purely on end game content. Who here think that the highlight of Cataclysm were the two new races? I have my blood elves and my death knights please leave it at that.

Level 11
I hope they don't add any new race or class to the game in WoD but focus purely on end game content. Who here think that the highlight of Cataclysm were the two new races? I have my blood elves and my death knights please leave it at that.

I think that was not necessary, besides, that was ridiculous, because those damn werewolves are just stupids! If they wished to add Gilneas, alright, but create another lore.
What's next? The people of Kul Tiras will be cursed by a Voodoo Spirit and become Fish-Men?!

Level 16
I like the goblin starting zone it was cool, always wanted to try a goblin myself, and I love my Worgen DK, totally fun when I'm bored.

So Yeah TBH that was my highlight, the rest was remake of stuff I did back in Classic Wow Days

But what this thread is about Sin'dori right?

Level 23
Seriously? Sylvanas has done nothing but attack the Alliance borders (Hillsbrad, Stromgarde, Gilneas, Western Plaguelands etc etc).

And she is right, it's her kingdom after all, the Alliance doesn't recognize their rights, the Forsaken were humans/Elves once. And this is just ruined bases of the Alliance, nothing important.

Sylvanas should to release the plague at Stormwind, seriously.
Death to the King, death to the mortals lol

And she is right, it's her kingdom after all, the Alliance doesn't recognize their rights, the Forsaken were humans/Elves once. And this is just ruined bases of the Alliance, nothing important.

It's not her Kingdom it's the Menethil's an Elf can't be King/Queen of a Human Kingdom. The Forsaken were Humans true but that doesn't mean she has the right to kill more Humans for more Forsaken. Andorhal was being rebuilt, Southshore etc were all thriving and far from ruined bases with a very significant importance to the Alliance. As for Stromgarde, it was trying to rebuilt itself. Gilneas was filled with Worgen therefore the whole Human entitlement thing doesn't work as none of the Forsaken could've been Gilnean Humans.

Level 23
It's not her Kingdom it's the Menethil's an Elf can't be King/Queen of a Human Kingdom. The Forsaken were Humans true but that doesn't mean she has the right to kill more Humans for more Forsaken. Andorhal was being rebuilt, Southshore etc were all thriving and far from ruined bases with a very significant importance to the Alliance. As for Stromgarde, it was trying to rebuilt itself. Gilneas was filled with Worgen therefore the whole Human entitlement thing doesn't work as none of the Forsaken could've been Gilnean Humans.

It's her kingdom after she takes the control of the Capital City, and then the lands around, it's what she deserve after what the bastard Prince Arthas did with her. This outpost will just be rebuild if Dalaran return to Hillsbrad.
The humans try to kill them, why she didn't can do the same?

I personally don't see how Alliance - Sin'dorei relations deteriorated to such a point where the Blood Elves joined the Horde. I mean come on, the only bad incident back then was with Garithos and Kael. Lorthemar and all the Elves in the Arathi Highlands, Stormwind etc didn't have a problem with the Alliance so I fail to see how they took such a weird turn in allegiance.

If we look at things
Horde Crimes against the Elves - Orcs burning the forests and killing thousands of them in the second war. Trolls trying to kill them since the dawn of time. Demons, the old masters of the Orcs, slaughtering elves and being responsible for the Undead invasion. Orcs slaughtering some of the Alliance expedition to Kalimdor which had a lot of Elves in it. Forsaken who are basically undead single handedly destroyed Quel'thalas and turned many of it's people into grotesque husks of their former selves.

Alliance Crimes against the Elves - Millions of years ago the Night Elves forced them to flee and Garithos planned to execute Kael and his brethren after they allied with the Naga of all people.

Also in answer to Forsaken saying that because they own capital palace they should own all of Lordaeron, that's like saying because I own London I own all of Great Britain.

Also in answer to Forsaken saying that because they own capital palace they should own all of Lordaeron, that's like saying because I own London I own all of Great Britain.
Good analogy.
Well, truth to be told, Garithos was a total ass to be honest. I guess they saw the Horde as the only viable ally back then. Too bad, they could've ignored Garithos' racist comments and ally with Stormwind and then with Dalaran later. Dunno what to say.

Level 23

It's different, she fight for it, she conquer it with effort! She has loses and wins, she did her best for it, so, this lands can be called now for the Forsaken.

Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken, always and forever!
And cursed be Blizzard if return the lands to the frail humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.