• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

about wow's raids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello again. when I reach the highest level ( I hope soon) I wonder about the raids and raid quests that tell the history.

I wonder if there are someone friendly who would put here the list of that raids and raid quests that tell the history.

for example: Icecrown citadel is a band and the battle for Undercity is a raid quest (I think this is the name: raid quest [I think they are quest that tells the history]. If I am wrong please tell me).

Level 24
The Ahn'Qiraj quest line to open the gates tells you alot but it's a living hell to collect all the mats.

Zul'Gurub and it's quests did tell quite abit about troll history but sadly it was removed in 4.0.

Then it isn't anymore that give extremly much knowledge about the lore. However every raid circles around a huge lore and fell free to ask if you wounder something or you can try to find it on wowwiki.com

Status
Not open for further replies.