• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WoW fails? -> WoW Whore Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
In what is perhaps the most shining example of obsession and geekiness I have ever seen, a fella by the name of Bradster has 36 World of WarCraft accounts that he plays on 11 computers simultaneously. He mainly seems to be doing it because he doesn’t like to rely on so many other people to get a raid going, which includes attacking the Alliance capital cities, and on that front I can totally see where he’s coming from.

WoW Whore Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself | Ripten Video Game Blog

I'm pretty sure he has his own guild

//And yes, even though this article is kinda old, I had to post it

Level 6
Dude?? There was only room for ONE WoW game in an I-net cafe I've been, but this is just the most idiotic things I've ever seen for quite some time...srsly...this is also the smartest reason to lose funds the positive way...instead of just burning them..;)...If this was for free...WoW would feel like an RTS over the last 2 years...

Level 25
Ah, I read this article before. He said he spends about five thousand bucks a month on the subscription for each WoW account. Plus he'll be spending a few thousand on the expansion too, so yeah, this guy is a real WoW deviant.

~Craka_J

Level 6
With $5711, I'd rather buy an apartment, a PS2, a good TV, an extra controller for my PS2, a refrigerator, and a whole lot of food to improve my home living!! ^^ XD!! Because I "HAVE A LIFE"!!

And....a PC as powerful as an Inet cafe'....BTW, 5711 dollars is like 48 Php, and a can of soda would only be for 22 Php than a Dollar and 25...

Level 13
Just WTF. OMG.
I usually work and play on two computers simultaneosly and many are surprised by it but, wow, this guy is something beyond limits. ... 32 accounts? 5000$? 8 (?) 70s? Unbelievable.

Level 4
he should have jsut made them lvl 60 twinks, then he could raid by himself and save a shit load of money on not buying the 2 x packs

Level 4
im sure 36 lvl 60 huntards could take a lvl 80 DK, theres a vid of 20 19's kill a 60 (lots of death runs =D)

also i ment AV twinks

Level 34
I have to say, as much as this guy may be a "loser", he pwns us all. We can only dream of being that good at something. This is like the Wayne Gretzky of WoW.

Level 14
This guy must be a goldfarmer... who farms on 36 diffrent accounts and sells his gold for a high lot of money <.<

Level 27
He totally misses the whole point of the game, i mean. You can play every game by doing everything possible on your current level and then moving on the next level. Trying to max out your gear on any level but most people don't see the use of that and just level on, there really is no use actually. But just the things you could do to play the game and enjoy it, you don't have to be good at it but you just like playing it and pwning other people would a little extra.

This guy totally doesn't get the point by not relying on other people and coperating. I bet he levels like shit and has greens all the time just because he wants to level them up to 70 as quik as possible and go to KA, ZA and BT (SWP) as soon as possible to get them so ubl0r they can kill whole Stormwind. It's just not fun anymore is it? He plays it like its somekind of leveling facility. he totally misses everything lol.

Ok im done.

Level 36
Arguing with yourself is a worthwhile way to refine any arguement. Why? You just have to try. If you're arguing with yourself like the most hated opponent, you'll actually expose any flaws in your arguement before hand, saving you embarassment.

Same goes with chess. As long as both 'sides' are trying their hardest to win, you can play chess against yourself no problem.

Level 13
A wise man said once that debating with a group that agrees with your ideas is akin to intelectual masturbation.
What is debating with yourself akin to then?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.