• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WoW guild pulls a Phred Phelps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ki

Ki

Level 7
It's obvious to me that you didn't even read the whole discussion. The same idiots keep assuming the same things about what I say. Maybe I should start a new rule for myself, like only reply to people who have +50 posts. Well you quoted me so I guess I'll answer. I'll be sure to make your quotes bigger in certain areas as you did in mine.

you obviously don't understand that some people actually make friends online.

Actually, I do.

And in order to allow ALL her friends including those online, to participate in a ceremony.

Sorry, but that's not really a sentence.

What they did is a mockery to those who really miss this person.

I really doubt it was personal. Now that I look at it again, I think that they were actually just making fun of the people who were performing the ceremony. Why? Probably because the idea wasn't thought out and ended up looking stupid. Was the ceremony's intentions good? Sure, but their emotions may have blinded their good judgement.

I know from experience that I have online friends I would dearly miss if they passed away, and lets face it most of us don't have the money to travel over several states to go to their funeral.

But you have the money to play $10 a month? That's pretty expensive in my books. And if they were really your friends and you did really care for them, I think you would make the effort to go to their funeral. Honestly, I don't think too many people's friends die every five years. If you did make a trip, it would probably be your last for another couple of decades (unless you are old, but that's a different case).

And lets face it even though the game is usually for playing things change.

Look, if you want to do different things, buy a different game. I mentioned the Sims in this topic. But, of course, you would have known that if you read it all.

i think we should allow people to still express themselves

I think that's exactly what the partakers in the raid were thinking too. They wanted to express their immaturity.

But i mean if you like it if people spit on your grave or something(it could be considered the same thing) then great for you... but we should at least give the deceased some respect... that's what i think.

I think this is opinionated. Personally, I think people arn't obligated to respect just because they die. Honestly, I'm not sure if I would care if someone spat on my grave because I don't even know what exists after death. That really makes the question unanswerable.

Ki

Ki

Level 7
That doesn't mean its personal. Personal is when they know exactly who the person is in real life. If it was just to attack the other clan, I don't think that would be considered personal. Correct me if I am wrong.

Level 22
*throws up the 1-finger salute at Seagull* HEY!!! CAREBEARS 4 LIFE!!! :twisted:

If it was just to attack the other clan, I don't think that would be considered personal.

Try re-reading their comments again, then ask yourself again if it was merely a clan attacking another at opportunity. They sound pretty darn personal to me. And keep in mind those were just quotes I picked from the first 2 pages out of about two dozen pages of rants and arguements spread out across several topic at Serenity Now's website. I'm sure it gets a whole lot worse. If I can find the address you can go check it out for yourself.

And as for the whole dictatorship thing, I wouldnt really call this a dictatorship even though mods have absolute power. Why? Because if you hate/disagree with us, you have the freedom to leave whenever you want, as no one has any obligation to visit this site. I could force everyone to write "I'm a little teapot" at the end of their posts and ban those who refuse, but then how long would it be before everyone got pissed and left? Thats the difference. :wink: The characteristic thing about dictatorships is that their walls work both ways- to keep invaders out and their own populations in (you cant be a dictator if you have no masses to dictate over :D ). We obviously have to ability to create such a wall here.
-VGsatomi

Ki

Ki

Level 7
Try re-reading their comments again, then ask yourself again if it was merely a clan attacking another at opportunity. They sound pretty darn personal to me. And keep in mind those were just quotes I picked from the first 2 pages out of about two dozen pages of rants and arguements spread out across several topic at Serenity Now's website. I'm sure it gets a whole lot worse. If I can find the address you can go check it out for yourself.

I read a lot of the original posts myself. If it was personal, I am sure that they would have included the name. Let me define personal before the arguement continues.

Personal: Of or relating to a particular person; private (Dictionary.com)

If these were two rival clans, then I think the clan would have raided any ceremony for any member of their clan. Now, if they had said after the raid something like "John Doe is going to hell", then that would make it a little more personal. But do you really think that they knew the person in real life? No, I don't think so. It's the same as people cursing at other people on a system like Xbox Live after a kill. Do they know the personal of whom he/she just killed? No, so therefore it can't be considered personal.

Because if you hate/disagree with us, you have the freedom to leave whenever you want, as no one has any obligation to visit this site.

That really has no reason for making it not a dictatorship. Some dictators from history would have allowed the people to leave. Would that make them not a dictator? Nope, they are still a dictator. I can tell that you already have a deep conotation that a dictator is "bad" because you give false reason in order to deny it from yourself. Dictatorship means nothing more than its definition.

dictatorship: Absolute or despotic control or power (Dictionary.com)

No where does it say evil.

Level 4
We can assume anyone who gains too much power will most likely become corrupt. The Canadian gove rnment was corrupted for about 6 years because the leaders gained too much power for too long. Most dictated countries are third world, and are partly third world because of their government.

We can obviously say that too much power is a bad thing.

Ki

Ki

Level 7
why did you use my comment as a signature???

I found it funny.

We can assume anyone who gains too much power will most likely become corrupt. The Canadian gove rnment was corrupted for about 6 years because the leaders gained too much power for too long. Most dictated countries are third world, and are partly third world because of their government.

It may be the type of government that has the most tendency to become corrupt, but we can't assume that everyone under that kind of leadership will automatically become corrupt.

But that is really a whole different topic that I'm going to stop discussing right now so we can continue with this topic.

Level 22
Do they know the personal of whom he/she just killed? No, so therefore it can't be considered personal.

I strongly disagree with you on that one. One's actions dictates their crime, not their intentions (i.e. drunk drivers who unintentionally kill someone are still charged with murder). Its doesnt matter if you personally know the person who's grave you are walking over, what matters is that you are doing it. Take the whole instance of Phred Phelps. He's celebrating the death of soldiers because of his own views on America's tolorance towards the gay culture. Is it anything particularly personal towards each specific soldier buried? No. But you better damn well believe the families of the slain take it that way as they hear the cheering from him and his cohorts in the distance as they sit in their seats in front of the casket. You can throw your dictionary definitions at me 'till you are blue in the face. It wont change that what that clan did was clear and intentional disrecpect at a time where it was least appropriate. In their case if they DID know her real name, I'd bet more then money that they WOULD be using it. I still see it as personal.
-VGsatomi

Level 4
Unfortunately this forum was not made on how to prevent the a**holes from attacking, it was made to debate on the issue that funerals are not meant to be ruined. Too many people here are getting off-topic and I hope that this also may be the last post in this topic and we leave it be.

Level 1
SN has their own funeral. Hypocrisy

"Eloderina

Level 2
Realm:

50. Re: SN has their own funeral. Hypocrisy | 4/3/2006 8:24:36 AM PDT

Q u o t e:
deathsgrip you have no right really displaying private forum details here.

I thought what SN did was very low and childish but imo you are now no better than them.

Why? Because it shows that a lot of SN members are devoid of any rational or mature thoughts? I'm going to copy and paste a comment one of YOUR members said to the horde girl and direct them to your guildie's mother.

Raikairi, "she deserved to die." Love SN.

I really hope the few remaining cool/mature people in SN realize that they're subhuman by association and leave the guild. It honestly doesn't matter if only a few members trash-talked the deceased girl - you all are considered immature and moronic by being associated with your guildies.

-Eloderung (forums are still broken, contact me in game if you wish to confirm my identity)"

A few weeks ago raikari's mother has died.

Raikairi

Guild Member

Posted on: Mar. 30 2006,8:58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this time on March 30th, 2006 the best thing to ever happen to me has left. My mother passed away tonight at the age of 44 and me at the age of 20. She died from Large Cell Cancer in the lung, pancrease, liver, and bloodstreem. She died with no pain while in a deep sleep/coma.

She amazed the doctors with her amazing strength to survive. She was alive and living strong with 50/30 bloodpressure and maintaining a 130-160 heartrate for about a week. Most people go into coma at around 70/30 bloodpressure. She even was breathing and living holding a 25/15 bloodpressure with no medical help or lifesupport.

Tonight the best thing of my life has left to go to a better place. A mother who did everything for everyone. A mother who put her kids before herself made sure they had what they needed and brought up right.

I have spent the past 4+ weeks staying at the hospital with her to help her with anything she needed. It was the best time of my life. I will never have anything succeed this moment that is present. Last night she was in an incredibly great mood with more than half the family around her. She said she had more fun that night than in ages.

A good way to remember a good person.

May god have forgiveness and grace for her and let her into his kingdom.

Why don't he joke his mother as he joked that girl?!!
Damn this guy angers me.
such assho*e...
I hope he die early and burn in the hell ¬¬

Source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-illidan&t=155113&p=1

Level 2
Meh, I sound like an idiot, don't I?

First off I must say that I'm not very good at expressing what I mean, and so probably going to be misunderstood alot, but I'm still not going to clarify myself with Ki becouse he'd not understand no matter what, couse he seems to think so differently, second, is it me or is the Topic slowing down? Then again I guess thats to be expected after a week or so, and third, the reason I haven't responded for so long is a Tornado passed within sight of our house, taking who knows how many power lines, phone lines and internet lines with it, we got power back first, then phones soon after, but internet took well longer... :cry: what was it? 52 tornados at the same time? :shock: its amazing only 12 people died... I'm pretty sure that was international news as well, some family over in either russia or germany, can never keep the 2 straight, called soon after we got phones back about it, lol. And finally plz keep with me, its probably gonna take awhile before I manage not to sound like an idiot :oops: , but I'll get there, and I think I know why Ki/VG, sheep god are still arguing if only I could put it into words, couse it just seems, well, I dunno, not very bright if they're still trying to convince eachother of their point of views, seems sorta obvious that both sides think eachother idiots and wont see it the other sides way no matter what, and Ki, what was hippocritical about what I said? I still dont get that... :?

Level 8
well probly the most annoying thing about you guys arguning is sheep quoting every person he wants to argue with i mean come on. Well anyways i finly decided to patiently wait a hour for the movie to buffer up since im on dail-up.

First those guys where bout the smartest ever to do PvP server unless your a total nerd and care only about WOW and that damn level whatever mage. Every person keeps comparing this act as if it happened in real life well it didn't and it probly won't becuase clan serenty see's this as a game and the only reason there talking crap. Is becuase it pisses all those little nerdy WOW players off and hell its fun pissing people off the internet. Yes it is sad some one died in real life but like i said they only talk crap becuase they enjoy all you getting pissed off.

Well looking at the movie i can tell you right now that was no massecure. First of all there where about 12 people that where not even moving and probly afk. i saw only like 4 people try to escaped and about rest them fought. and i will admit there probly some that got killed trying to escape but hey if your losing a PvP battle acourse you try to run. over all clan serenity did a tactical brillance on that raid keeping people back to get people running away. working together to take out the bigger threats of the group. having that scout go ahead before the main group got there all tactical brillance.

So those of you that keep comparing to this like somone whent to that girls real funural STFU you nerds it wasn't real life.

For those of you that think you really know some one threw a game STFU unless you litraly meant the person you could be talking to Osoma bin ladin for all you know trust me i meant some people that i thought where cool as shit over a game and they turend out to be very wierd.

i like my video games and i might even get pissed if somone kept killing me over and over or something like that. but i never take it personly and would never lose any sleep over it. heck those parents probly didn't even know she played WOW and don't even know about this.

Xlightscreen said:
arguning is sheep quoting every person he wants to argue with i mean come on.

You dont get the word "debate." You talk advantage of your competitors weaknesses, and take it as your advantage. Oooooh your such a poor arguer...I never even knew they let 7 year olds give speeches on this site. Kid, you should be at the winnie the pooh page.

Xlightscreen said:
First those guys where bout the smartest ever to do PvP server unless your a total nerd and care only about WOW and that damn level whatever mage.

About the smartest guys ever: Plan first, then do it. They blindly charged in, heedless of the conciquences.
About the mage: She was a friend of thiers. They actually did respect her, and wanted to play last tributes. Wouldn't you if your friend died?

...If you had any?

Xlightscreen said:
Well looking at the movie i can tell you right now that was no massecure. First of all there where about 12 people that where not even moving and probly afk.

...I counted 5 that stood. The rest paniced. Hip hip horray. 5 out of...Id estimate 50 people or 40 perhaps.

Xlightscreen said:
over all clan serenity did a tactical brillance on that raid keeping people back to get people running away. working together to take out the bigger threats of the group. having that scout go ahead before the main group got there all tactical brillance.

Tactical brilliance in the game? not really! Tactical sence to their reputation and to them period? Almost all of them are banned from every single forum. No one likes them, and they are flamed all out where new ones pop up. You be the judge.

Xlightscreen said:
So those of you that keep comparing to this like somone whent to that girls real funural STFU you nerds it wasn't real life.

Lol Guy named after a move in pokemon thinks we all are nerds and we need to get lives!

Just 1 more thing: That was a publicly announced service. Its like your friend (if you even had any) Dying and some teens coming in and vandilizing the whole thing. You would enjoy that to the fullest, wouldnt you?

Level 8
I can imagine you talking to somone in a debate every word they say you repeat then say something back lol. Well anyways back on track like i said not real life no one stabed her real dead body no one when't and ambushed all the people at her real funral or said bunch of crap to her. remeber what Warcraft or anything computer is nothing but a bunch of 101 binary.

And they did not blindly charge in if you didn't relize that guy was a scout they knew what they where doing. And if you where debating you would look at both sides of the situation but acourse you don't...

Yes i would pay tributes for my friends but i wouldent pay trubute in a fake world where her charicter Which has probly got deleted becuase of inactive and has not payed the bill.

And about my name yes it based of a pokimon move but i made that name when i was like 12 playing Starcraft
i got other names i could use but this is my blizzard name. and you calling me a nerd look who the ONLY one here that acutly puts where he lives at and not just state in country but state and town.

See i know your just arguing and not debating becuase you don't look at it from a logical view. ask yourself these questions (This can be for everyone)

Why would clan serenity do this?
What gain does this give them?
Was there a rivalry against the two clans?
Why they countinue to talk crap to people even after the incedent?

Remeber in War many soldiers still have a respect for there fellow enemy

Xlight, argueing and debating are the exact same thing! Need proof? Heres a thesuarus entree!

Main Entry: debate
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: discussion
Synonyms: agitation, altercation, argument, argumentation, blah-blah, bone, bull yard, cogitation, consideration, contention, contest, controversy, controverting, deliberation, dialectic, disputation, dispute, flak session, forensic, hassle, match, meditation, mooting, polemic, powwow, rap, rap session, rebutting, reflection, refuting, tiff, words, wrangle

Hah. Lets look at that again! See "arguement?" thats right. You prehaps don't understand .

The poor serenity-now has been re-routed and banished to post only in thier forums now. I'd rather be a well respected and known player in a game than a strong and sucessful. Why? Ever hear of weak "famous players?" Maybe if someone warned them to evacuate in time, seeing the posts in thier forums, they could run before any damage was done. However, nothing could happen. They did it for humor, and thats why no one actually likes them.

Which has probly got deleted becuase of inactive and has not payed the bill.

Oh, then tell me HOW COME SHE CAME OUT AND TOLD EVERYBODY, ITEMS AND ALL, SHE WAS DECEASED?

THats my question to you. Hmm I wonder how someone could do that if thier account was deleted!

i know your just arguing and not debating becuase you don't look at it from a logical view.

Oh really, why dont you look at my posts then instead of blindly making up words?! My posts are almost based around what VG would put up. Disagree? You obviously don't pay enough attention to the forums. You could for all I know be putting up The new forum game rules in an art contest section.

As for the questions:

Q. Why would clan serenity do this?
A. Humor, for glory, etc.
Q. What gain does this give them?
A. They no longer have to fight people that flame them. Why? They have been banned from almost every forum, and hunted where they are found on-line (not in the game perhaps, but in chat yes!)
Q. Was there a rivalry against the two clans?
A. Actually, yes. Both clans had been in a flame fest if im correct, and the plot thickened afterwards.
Q. Why they countinue to talk crap to people even after the incedent?
A. Because they believe what they did was right, though a mass majority still hates them.

Level 8
Lol well your not debating becuase you don't look at there views. and it not that they thought it was right to do that it becuase they thought it was funny to piss off all those people. See you do blindly throw arguments and you sit there and try to win support from VG and other moderators (For some reason...?) and don't say your not becuase you keep mentining her when you argue.

Oh, then tell me HOW COME SHE CAME OUT AND TOLD EVERYBODY, ITEMS AND ALL, SHE WAS DECEASED?

ok wtf read that for one second so her items told she was deceased? and it was not her it was some other Person controlling her charicter. see once again im pointing out how people see WOW as more real then what
it really is.

Lol pokemon name guy talking about my views being pointless?

Are you hoping to get anywhere? You do realize this forum is dead dont you? And tell me where I said they thought it was right to do such gayness to the funeral? Beleive me, In your world, you = best, haters of you = nowhere.

and don't say your not becuase you keep mentining her when you argue.

Ok then! Lets argue about Chili dogs!

I hate chili dogs. Anyone else disagrre? they are messy beyond beleive, and they taste nasty!

I hope you even know where Im getting. Do you/ If you need me to I'll explain.

Debates, as you should know but obviously dont, revolve around a specific point. Take for instance, a debate on If video games caused aggressive behavior. Your points would stray of talking about what kinda toppings you like on pizzas. You would specificly talk about If video games caused aggressive behavior.

ok wtf read that for one second so her items told she was deceased? and it was not her it was some other Person controlling her charicter.

Hmmm...

i wouldent pay trubute in a fake world where her charicter Which has probly got deleted becuase of inactive and has not payed the bill.

Explain the instant change of heart. Are you trying to get somewhere? You may be in a little fantasy world up there, but not in he debate apparently.

Level 8
well i gess i won this debate becuase you just when't completly away from the subject. from what i can see from you is you don't back up your argument with any logical reasoning. You just say IM RIGHT IM RIGHT IM RIGHT but then someoone who knows how to debate comes alonge and BOOM! your shut down like a Quarter Back Sack. Besides you alwase wan't the last word acourse i notice that to. besides how did you know that a pokimon move ow ya i remeber it like in the middle of the game so obvlisy you know your pokimon hahah. but i do agree this forum is dead i was just hoping i could get some more people discussing it but obvlisy they don't care about this incedent anymore i just figered i wanted to get my oponion out a bit more.

Well go ahead and post some argument again i won't responed im done with this forum time to go fix my truck.

Obviously you don't understand you never even put any logic into it. Just constant words as well. I want some actaully proof you put any thinking in as well. All your saying is that it was a video game and should be ignored. You, sadly, don't understand how this was annouced to the public on the illidan servers and turned into a flame war. You = supreme, everyone else who disagrres = Wrong. This thread will never end if you don't stop crying yourself. Im hoping this will end this all. Sadly, you don't understand you were the one who sent this to give me an intro to what debates are. "revolve around the subject, and state your side" is a general rule of thumb. All I see is that I whine and no one cares about her.

I think your the one who thinks he lost in thier own little world, so stfu and lets end this thread already.

Level 3
You point of view?

from what i can see from you is you don't back up your argument with any logical reasoning.

Xlight, matt clearly is a winner in this. His arguements revolve mainly around VGs. He gives his facts and explains why the other persons things dont make sence. All you say it that it was a game not a last tribute and whine and cry to your girlfriend that matt here is a baby. Your arguements are pathetic. Host a poll in the off-topic section, I know everyone will vote, guarenteed, for matt.

First those guys where bout the smartest ever to do PvP server unless your a total nerd and care only about WOW and that damn level whatever mage.

you do understand friends are met online dont you? And that made them some of the most hated people on the internet. No one likes them, no one wants to be with them. They were banned from almost every forum, and they are no more almost.

And IM SURE THEY WERE SOOOOOOOO HEROIC even though the fact that they killed PEOPLE WITHOUT WEAPONS OR ARMOR AT ALL!!!!!

I think what they did was just idiotic. They had it planned out, they knew what to do...and yet...they didnt think about the future and what would eventually happen to them. They blindly charged in, heedless of the conciquences. Thats really what ticks me off.

Oh, and thanks for pointing to Xlight how my opinions were based, but the thread should have died by now.

Level 4

1: Phred Phelps is a twat
2: Serenity Now should be caught and shot. In real-life.

There are two kinds of people in the world, those that are like Tom Cruise and then there are the good ones. Obviously the members of this clan belong to the first. They are and always will be degenerates who will, hopefully remain barren. Remember that if you think holding a service in game is stupid because people go to play, then your an idiot. People came to pay their respects to someone who passed away. We all know that the sorry excuse for a clan only acted as they did because no-one's going to be at their funeral: Behind Mc Donald's.

Level 1

Why have a funeral in a contested area? They basically BEGGED for what happened. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it, it was just for laughs. (and laugh I did.)

So what if a person died (I know, it sounds like I am being cruel), but why have a funeral IN GAME? It was a (going to sound like a prick now) stupid idea to start with.

Anyway, I don't think anything wrong happened. (Please, hate me now.)

Re: ....

Unglück said:
Why have a funeral in a contested area? They basically BEGGED for what happened.

Ok. The "contested area" was her favorite spot. Whats a better way to honor a person than to pray for her at the spot she was happiest at? Also, the Horde and alliance didnt receive any casualties until the guild came to raid. So they din't beg for anything. They were attacked for parody.

Unglück said:
Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it, it was just for laughs. (and laugh I did.)

I see something wrong with it: It was announced serverwide. She was a popular player to the members of most sites an in-game. It was a public memorial event. Saying it was humorous is like saying a bunch of terrorists are gonna come an gun down you family, wife, kids (if you even have any) is just to good to hold in.

Unglück said:
but why have a funeral IN GAME

Because most of her friends she never even met in real life probibly. Take me on this server. I got friends in all kinds of countries, like denmark (ragingspeedhorn), germany (darkshadow), etc. Can you imagine sending funeral invitations to your best pals online who you cared so dear about, then having to find where all of them live and then them needing to pay all expences to get there? An on-line funeral was more organized, and better.

Unglück said:
Please, hate me now.

Im sure everyone on the site does right now.

Level 1
Heh?! Well, honestly, people should expect things like this to happen (and one of the Tauren WAS carrying a weapon! and an abundance of Mages and Warlocks were around, so it wasn't like they were COMPLETELY defensless). If the big issue is with Serenity Now raiding a funeral (which was in an area where they could attack the Horde mourners), which was somewhat childish (but one of the funniest things I have seen in a while), was to be expected.

My final thoughts on this.

1) They deserved it for being ill-prepared.
2) They deserved it for holding a funeral in a contested area. Regardless of whether it WAS her favorite (not so much anymore), it was STILL a contested area.
3) Props to Serenity Now for providing me with an hours worth of entertainment.

Unglück said:
Well, honestly, people should expect things like this to happen

Actually, No one thought any of this would happen. There was no info, no posts, they kept quite a good disguise I admit.

Unglück said:
and one of the Tauren WAS carrying a weapon! and an abundance of Mages and Warlocks were around, so it wasn't like they were COMPLETELY defensless

If you bothered to read the posts instead of idioticly charging in and posting insults to air, MAYBE you would notice that the tuaren was one of the few people to arm themselves at the end, according to VG. The mages were there, but they were very unarmed, no armor, robes, anything practiclly. The were in tuxedos for crying out loud! Nothging to save them! Of course they would die in 1 hit!

Unglück said:
which was in an area where they could attack the Horde mourners

Sorry my little n00blet, there were alliance and horde members there, without any killing.

Goes to show you how idiotic some of the members on the site can be. Not even backing up what they say, not researching the posts to see what was going on...Opps. Did I say that stuff out loud? Are you gonna cwy? Boo hoo hoo!

Unglück said:
but one of the funniest things I have seen in a while

Funny? Please explain how you get funny out of a video of crashing a memorial service in public.

I'll love when your funeral is held behind a mcdonalds, and terrorists come and gun everyone down LAWLS!!!

...See where im getting? Thats how people felt about the video.

Unglück said:
1) They deserved it for being ill-prepared.

Ill prepared? Not arming themselves? Read up and see why they were unarmed. And READ THE WHOLE FORUM FOR ANSWERS INSTEAD OF POSTING BEFORE YOU FIND WHAT YOU SEEK!!!

Unglück said:
2) They deserved it for holding a funeral in a contested area.

They didn't deserve anything. Your the one who deserved to remain scilent and not talk here.

Unglück said:
Regardless of whether it WAS her favorite (not so much anymore), it was STILL a contested area.

Another example of you only reading the first post you saw.

Unglück said:
3) Props to Serenity Now for providing me with an hours worth of entertainment.

Oh, that really strange...cause you see, you called them childish, or immature. That means you find immature actions funny...like when someone swears. Do you want me to swaer all the swear words over and over to givre you some humor?

Level 4
WOW, you did it again.

First of all i was about to fall off my chair when i realized that
*Some people having a memorial in a GAME for someone who happend to unfortunately pass away one sad day*

Then i started to realize that the actual news in this one was actually
*the people who came and terrorized this little event called "someone's memorial" some gamesfolk
was having to prove that they are a part of something*

*** We are having a wedding event day XX, at XX.XX o'klock ***
---------------THIS I barely UNDERSTOOD---------

Really! Even i play wow, but still this is going over the limits,
event's like these that have got something to do with life with matter this serious,
don't belong on virtual reality.

I don't like the way the people having the
memorial behave having such things
in a fantasy world as a excuse for the real life where people and relatives really die.

And i don't like the way the raiders come and show theyr disrespectfulness towards someone who has REALLY passed away!
( get a life, and know how it feels like to know someone else has lost his (IN A NATURALL WAY) )

Level 2
Woah! I'll join Illidans server just to join this clan.. Coold-blooded and ruthless, and cool too, and look how many have posted and discuss about them! Even famous! :p
I'd love to participate in an event like that.. :D
alliance,rn't they? :evil: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.