• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More WoW QQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Why does everyone in the warcraft community always flame WoW and say it's such a shitty game? It's moronic to say such a popular and high rated game is crappy.

People QQ about it being to conventional. Who cares if it conventional, it's a massive RPG with loads of content and diversity, it doesn't matter that another RPG has *gasp* quests and.... leveling. WoW pulled this off by making a huge leveling cap with good leveling content.

People QQ about WoW being boring. I find this funny. First I hear "wow is an addicting game that destroys the lives of teens," now apparrently its a bland boring game that should be instantly dismissed? Give me a break, how can a game with that much content be boring.

End game content in WoW is also amazing, they do a good job on raids and pvp, yes I know pvp is imbalanced but really, its imbalance is blown way out of proportion.

Also sure, lore was destroyed, but at a good cost. Illidan raid my BC raiding so enjoyable.
Downing main lore characters is far more entetaining then downing lame add in bosses.

Verdict: stop qqing about wow its a good game... if it's not then 10 million+ people wouldnt play it.

Level 13
I love how you force your opinnion on to others and dismiss theirs. Anyways, here are some of the reasons why I and some others find WoW a dislikeable game:
-The Quests and the Grind. No matter how you put it it's repetetive grind. Quests are usually always just kill X of Y or loot X of Y or go there and come back. It hardly feels rewarding at all even if you get a cool blue item as a reward from a long quest chain.

-The World. The world is interesting and all, but at the same time it feels VERY bland. I mean if I have to run for more than 20 minutes I instantly get horribly bored, especially in the Barrens. It's just rocks after another.

-Endgame content. Now the endgame content is good. But the problem is that there is almost no interesting content before that! The whole point of the game is basically grind to level 80. Of course you can raid on the way, but it's almost easier to just level to 80 as fast as you can and then get some Quest and Reputation gear and then just raid.

Verdict: Stop disrespecting other people's opinnions. Opinnions are things everyone has. If someone dislikes a game that has 10 million players then he dislikes it. It doesn't make him a moron or anything.

Level 17
I love how you force your opinnion on to others and dismiss theirs. Anyways, here are some of the reasons why I and some others find WoW a dislikeable game:
-The Quests and the Grind. No matter how you put it it's repetetive grind. Quests are usually always just kill X of Y or loot X of Y or go there and come back. It hardly feels rewarding at all even if you get a cool blue item as a reward from a long quest chain.

-The World. The world is interesting and all, but at the same time it feels VERY bland. I mean if I have to run for more than 20 minutes I instantly get horribly bored, especially in the Barrens. It's just rocks after another.

-Endgame content. Now the endgame content is good. But the problem is that there is almost no interesting content before that! The whole point of the game is basically grind to level 80. Of course you can raid on the way, but it's almost easier to just level to 80 as fast as you can and then get some Quest and Reputation gear and then just raid.

Verdict: Stop disrespecting other people's opinnions. Opinnions are things everyone has. If someone dislikes a game that has 10 million players then he dislikes it. It doesn't make him a moron or anything.

how the fuck is he forcing his opinion on others? He's just sharing it, like you just shared yours. and by your logic, you are a hypocrite.

Level 14
Verdict: stop qqing about wow its a good game... if it's not then 10 million+ people wouldnt play it.

And the majority voted Bush.
Point is, doesn't really matter how many people play it, maybe its the most played game now, but that doesn't mean it's a good game, it just means it's a very attractive game, and that Blizzard know how to sell their image. But that doesn't make it good.
Why is wow attractive ?
First of all there are people (like me) who started wow because of the warcraft series. I loved the opportunity to explore the world which I learned by heart in my younger days.
WoW is attractive because it can be a simple game also. . .I remember a signature which went like this "PvE is hard, sometimes there is a fire, you need to move out of it. PvP is hard, sometimes there is a pillar, you need to move behind it".
WoW is now also attractive because. . .well it's popular. . .a lot of people play it not because they enjoy anything related to the warcraft universe, they play it because their friends play it + wow aint hard even from the newbie perspective, and also because it rly occupies that "nothing to do time" which for a lot of people can mean half of day because they really dont have any real interest like reading a book, making a map, browsing ebay after pirate eyepatch for his photographes, makes the game itself a viable option to waste their "free" time. Well ofc they need to earn exalted with their friends xD.
This rly isnt bulls**t, I see this everyday around me.
And now there are the achievements which keep you into the game, keep you going "I can't quit wow now, I didn't raise 10k gold !".

I am not saying WoW is a bad game. . .considering it makes blizzard filthy rich. . .its a brilliant game on that side. . .the profit side I mean, I only wanted to show you how being the most popular doesn't mean it makes it a good game. There are indeed other stuff which makes the game good in some ways, but it's not cuz of it what makes it popular. Hope you can understand what I meant.

Edit: General idea imo is that WoW is a really "healthy" game for the company that produced it, while it really isn't for the one who plays it.

Level 24
Moron... (@ Campir)

I sure hope you understand that this thread has no meaning, it will just be endless and pointless talk to the end.

Go ask moderator to close this since the only purpose is to QQ about WoW QQers and that will make everyone QQ

Level 12
I actually now have started to wonder more and more about how it killed the lore

Illidan had to die eventually

WoW is not a good game becouse the expansions changed too much of the core gameplay, and made the game uncomfortably long.

Level 7
Moron... (@ Campir)

I sure hope you understand that this thread has no meaning, it will just be endless and pointless talk to the end.

Go ask moderator to close this since the only purpose is to QQ about WoW QQers and that will make everyone QQ

Go ask a moderator to ban yourself because you troll.

WHATS THIS>?!@? I CREATED A THRED THAT INVOKES CONVERSATION?!?! WHAT KIND OF FORUM IS THIS?

go home your to old aint nobody listen to techno

-----------------

I agree that wow is brilliant because it makes money for blizzard but i never understood how a game can be popular and suck, just a logic that doesnt make sence to me. Maybe try to explain a little better?

thank you for not flame posting :D

-----------------
Tyranid i wasnt forcing my opinion, i merely am tired of people bashing wow saying its a bad game, without looking at the green side of the fence

SORRY 4 FORCING OPPINNIONNS

Level 7
Dreadnought[dA];1098784 said:
Or how about every 5 months I buy a brand new game. Much rather do that than waste my money on some slow piece of shit game that takes a month before you can even start to have fun.

It's only slow if you have a peice of shit computer, which you probably do because you can't afford $12 a month

Level 7
Dreadnought[dA];1100066 said:
Because the topic starter is a Wow fanboy who has no life and plays it 24/7. If you insult WoW you insult his life. He started this thread to prove how awesome his life is and he failed. Good day

Listen moron you didnt even insult wow. You said its a piece of shit game with no reasons backing it up and complained that you have no job or something. I like WoW and started this thread because I keep seeing other threads complaining about wow. You start trolling so dont get all butt hurt when I bring out the fact $12 a month is to expensive for you, probably because your 13. I starte this thread to hear other reasons why wow 'sucks' or why some people like it.

Now go away

Level 13
It's funny to see 2 people bicker at eachother of internet forums. Especially when they both bicker in a similar fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.