• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WoW fails? -> WoW Whore Has 36 Accounts, Raids by Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
*UPDATE: As some commenters have pointed out, Bradster is not the owner of Prepared and all of the 36 WoW accounts, he was just the guy that uploaded the links to the forum. Bradster himself has only 5 WoW accounts. Bradster is the one who is married, so we don’t really know anything about Prepared’s girl-touching status. You may now continue to unabashedly flame.

Level 24
Lol!

Reminds me of many other things:

Leeroy Jenkins:
jenkins.jpg

For those who unwhillingly see this picture ; Leeroy Jenkins is a human male from Texas that was once doing a raid with his party.Not having any gear,he was advised to stay behind! But our dude was AFK during the whole planning stage!

And when he came back,he just yelled:''Leeroy Jenkins'' (like a peasant) and entered a whelp den,his team mates,like most noobs,entered to protect him,and they all ended up dead,while Leeroy was the only one to come out alive,gearless and brainless but a lucky bastard!

leeroy_jenkins_thumb.PNG

This Girl:

jenorcsmall.jpg

I understand Halloween ,but to play while dressed like this?

Wow failure:
leeroy.jpg

Pretty much resembling this theme!

And also!

Awesome theme to debated upon :grin:

Level 10
I really don't think that guy who raids on him self plays much more than the average wow nerds since he does only need to do everything once when he uses a program to controll all the characters at once.. but still it can't be fun to raid on your own :hohum: raiding should be with other people and the guildleader screaming in Ventrilo about every little flaw made during the run :xxd:

Status
Not open for further replies.