• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FIRE EMBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This game is true greatness for every system it is in.
Iv been playing Fire Emblem for SO LONG.
Fire Emblem is the reason i really hate Super Smash Brothers Melee for Game Cube!!! Mostly because every one is all loving Roy + Marth, Wupee Marth is a cross dressing Noble who gets his ass kicked in the game and Roy is a weak pan-z who is in only ONE VERSION of Fire Emblem and he is Weak as Hell!!!!

What do u all think of Fire Emblem?
I think the way the game is played could be better but it's one of the few games that you just cant beat in one day... well on hard mode you cant beat it in one day. 8)

Level 9
wich one? first one or sacred stones? either way beat both too easy appart from boss in sacred stones >_> ANYWAY it is a fun game, pretty addictive too but ZOMG so annoying when someone dies, theres no rez for them its G_G *turns gameboy off and on* also i hate it how wepons break

Level 3
Well the Title of this one for game boy is just Fire Emblem, but its true name is Fire Embelm: The Blazing Sword. Main Characters: Lyn, Eliwood, Hector.

i agree about Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, it is the easiest one, i beat that in one day, just gotta go all power to lords and GG.

Level 9
empharim>all that includings demon king wtf O_O
ive played that one lolo my pegusus knight died in the first level i got her XD i cant remember past that level were you kill that guy who has a F*ck load of health and high evasion his called seal or somethin and he doesnt attack, how many levels were there after that?

Level 3
Well acualy for that "seal" guy his appears in a few levels.
1 he apears in the Side Quest after Chapter 18: Dread Isle and if your on normal mode then its 12 chapters left. ( I really think this one for you)
2 He Also shows up in the side quest to The Chapter where u get Hawkeye, if so for that then it is 6 chapters to ends.
3. This one Im not sure but if Play Hectors tale There is a Side Quest to last level Called Chptr 32X: Value of Life where you kill him.

As for Ur pegasus Knight SHAME ON YOU, if you level them up to level 20 then make them Falcon Knights they become strongest Units in game with Max Resist, Max Strength, Max Speed, Max Skill.(THEY OWN :D )

My Level 15 Flacon Knight>EVERYTHING Else

Level 9
i dont have fire emblem any more i deleted it off my computer lol i stoped playin it cause i found the first one boring but any way pegusus knights/falcon knights suck ever tried using a wyvren lord? thats G_G right there :O

Level 3
Pegasus Knights suck but u gotta get them to level 20 then make them falcon knights once the Flacon levels to 10 they have 30 levels of Stats, at that point they can solo anything even mass archers, Wyvren Lords are good but there lack of resistance and speed causes them to die so fast, there strength and life makes up for it though.

Level 9
even better idea for number 2, use seth to solo everything untill you get empharim then use him to solo everything >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.