• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fire Emblem Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Iv been Working on a Fire Emblem based game and there is some Models i REALLY need to have:
-Pegasus Knight (Rider + Horse /w wings + Lance)
-Nomad Archer (Horse + Archer)
-Myrmidon (Swordsman)(no armor)
-Girl Monk (no weapon)(no armor)
-Falcon Knight (Lancer)same as Pegasus but /w armor
-Fully Armored Knight (Lancer or Axe)
-Hooded Mage /w cape

Mostly I just need the Pegasus Knight but the others would be good to have too.

Level 9
>_> Gerik FTW!

lol for anyone who knows how to make custom models it wouldnt realy be hard cause the ones in the game look cartoonish a bit :p

Level 9
It's a nitendo game and very low poly pegasus models don't exist.

The problem is, a griffon model will not fit into a horse model, nor will a dragon... That's why this hasn't been done yet.

Also, for low poly models, feather detailing is gonna be a huge hassle. I'd suggest making the pegasus have small wings, and not detailing the feathers at all. Change the alpha channels and make the feathers very long and misty wisps and you might pull it off.

Level 25
Eh? A pegasus has been done plenty of times. Just edit the Hippogryph's front half

pegas.jpg

Image from Heart of Storms. No I don't have the model. No the model is not up for download on another site. No do not harrass the maker of the model for it

Status
Not open for further replies.