• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Important! A bad loser who kicks everyone if he loses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Listen up northrend@Europe do not let nalle-fjantis in your game if you lose he just take his visual custom kick and kicks the guy who are winning over him in melee Seriously if it goes bad like your taking his kill he will kick you.... I promise this is not anything i am making up. He just kicked me from his game because i destroyed his base on melee.

Level 10
Let me state this:
1. This thread is 100% unnecessary, almost as spam. I vote to move this to SE.
2. If you really want so he don't join people games, then just go to www.banlist.nl and post it.
3. Also if you do that and also here, I could even tell Void just kicked half of bnet out xD , so replay?
4. Also as guy with weird dog told Internet is most rudest place on teh world. Thats right Void, your dog scares meh (I can bet he have rabbies) >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.