• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need some triggers to be done for me. Sorry for the begging. I am THAT much in need of these. I tried it on my own but i cannot get it to work. So i came here hoping someone would shed some light.

I need a Kick System. When a player types in, -kick NAME or -Kick COLOR, i want a dialog box to appear up in EVERYONE'S Screen. Heres a catch, if a certain unit is close to another certain unit or has been ordered to attack a certain unit, the dialog box will not appear for ANYONE and nothing will happen. Do that last part if you can. :wink:

For my map, i am making special units for people who help out with it. Extra Skills and stuff. Nothing abusive. So i want somebody to make me a Trigger where the game Detects a certain player name and it creates a Special Unit. And also, i know i must apply this to all players or else it will not work.

I want to give people in my map extra lives. So example, when a certain unit dies, they have "X" Lives left. And when they type in something like.. "-lives left" or "-ll" or something.. They get a list on everyone showing how much lives are left.

WOW I AM A NOOB LOL!! Anyways, i want a Win or Lose trigger. So lets say.. Example Unit dies, there are 0 left, so the other team wins. I want a box that pops up saying "You have won the game!" or something like that. And then i want the units to stop everything like on DotA when the game is won.

Okay so lets say your playing something like Vampirism Fire. And you become a Vampire because you were killed. I want a Trigger that supports a spell. So when the spell (which is a CHANNELLING SPELL!!) is used on a Certain Hero thats NOT already a Vampire (You know.. A Vampire from the Beginnning?) to become a Cetain Unit again. And then when the spell is performed on a Vampire that is already ad supposed to be a Vampire it will not work.

Thanks in Advance.

Level 3
Okay thanks for the tips guys. I can do the Win and Lose and the Extra Lives thing. I cannot do the rest. If you guys could do it for me, give a link to a tutorial, or give ME a tutorial, that would be awesome.

Thanks in Advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.