• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates or Ninjas?

• Pirates

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
What do you think is more awesome?

The pirate?

... Or the ninja?

My opinion goes something like this... "Come on, anyone could see that the pirates are more bad-ass! The ninjas are overrated..." :)pir:)

But what is your opinion?
Could be interesting to see what people has to say about this horrendously thrilling subject :p

Level 11
Lol, I usually don't use memes. Just couldn't help myself since I'm making a Pirate RPG ^^
+ For some reason I find your post somewhat offensive. I have a life, you know C:
+ We're getting off-topic. Not that I'm helping the cause right now, though

EDIT: No it was pirates or ninjas. Or at least now it is. But samurais are pretty bad-ass too. Beats the ninjas on the bad-ass scale :)

Level 24

14njjly.gif

On topic: Ninja

Level 8
Pirates, cause they know answers to all the questions! (Including: "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?" Proof.
(click previous episodes for moar)

Also, they're generally awesome.
Arrr!

P.S. To those who are wondering, i had this avatar before this thread was opened.

Level 12
They are the few and the proud. They are the pirates! Seriously, you have to be a bad@$$ to pillage, plunder, and kill innocent people. Ninjas are cowards who hide in the darkness. Also they don't pillage or plunder and they only kill people when hired to do so. Pirates take anybody hostage and demand a huge ransom.

Level 11
Dreadnought[dA];1383784 said:
They are the few and the proud. They are the pirates! Seriously, you have to be a bad@$$ to pillage, plunder, and kill innocent people. Ninjas are cowards who hide in the darkness. Also they don't pillage or plunder and they only kill people when hired to do so. Pirates take anybody hostage and demand a huge ransom.

What he said.
Pirates are bad-ass.
And they make way more profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.