• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pirates or Ninjas?

Pirates or Ninjas?

• Pirates

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 16 34.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I think both pirates and ninjas are cool, because ninjas ar like "take this dagger, kill that guy without being seen and get rewarded" and pirate are like "heres a sword and shild, go kill stuff" That is what i think:grin:

Level 11
Ninjas always. They walk in darkness, lurk in the shadows, and strike when you least expect it... You're dead before you hit the ground... Probably because of honor... With pirates it's all: "Yargh, I be here for teh lootin, ya?" That's not cool.

Level 24
Ninjas always. They walk in darkness, lurk in the shadows, and strike when you least expect it... You're dead before you hit the ground... Probably because of honor... With pirates it's all: "Yargh, I be here for teh lootin, ya?" That's not cool.

No, they run in orange suits and yell stupid things like miles away that you are prepared for sure before they attack

Level 36
It's undoubtedly true that ninja's are the better killing machine, however I choose pirates because:

1) Pirate wenches. There are no ninja wenches.

2) Pirate booty. Ninja's have to live off the satisfaction of having killed an entire village without waking anybody up; Pirates get material gain from their killing in the form of glorious treasure.

3) Pirates look cooler, let's be honest here.

4) Pirates know how to have a good time. Pirate parties are way better than ninja parties, in fact ninja's seem kind of antisocial. Every time they congregate only one of them ends up walking out alive the next morning.

So, pirates it is.

Level 11
But seriously, stop assuming that all ninjas are naruto-style idiots. They are way cooler, for reasons that Brad mentions, like killing a whole village without waking anybody up. A When a pirate approaches, you can smell him before you can hear him, and you can hear him when he, drunk, screams stupid songs, about an hour before you can see him.

Level 6
But seriously, stop assuming that all ninjas are naruto-style idiots. They are way cooler, for reasons that Brad mentions, like killing a whole village without waking anybody up. A When a pirate approaches, you can smell him before you can hear him, and you can hear him when he, drunk, screams stupid songs, about an hour before you can see him.
yes and thats exactly why we like them so much!

Level 5
I total agree with Brad, a pirate is free, and can go were ever he wants, pillage villages and party like hell. And ofc sail the whole sea!

Level 11
Ninjas, because the ultimate freedom is to choose to obey.

I've been brainwashed, haven't I?

But seriously, is the question really "Which would you rather be, a ninja or a pirate?"? Cause everyone would choose to be a pirate, although ninjas are obviously at a level of awesomeness that pirates will never achieve, due to their obvious lack of manners, and such. A truly awesome character is one that quietly kills his enemies, instead of being a total grammatic failure to their faces.

Level 5
A even better part with pirates that they NEVER go alone. The all go together and destroy villages or fighting enemys, while ninjas have to go on 1 man missions. I can agree that ninjas has this "cool" factor that only they can achive, but wandering around, only killing people and then nothing? No party? That sucks...

Level 34
sexy%20pirate%205.jpg

sexy-ninja.jpg

I just can't decide.

Level 11
Naruto sucks. He is more of a pirate than a ninja, imo. After what I have heard, he is a dude that wears ugly clothes and makes lots of noise. If you ask me, that is the definition of a pirate.

By the way, I wonder how many people that illegally download Naruto and thereby becomes "Ninja-pirates"...

Status
Not open for further replies.