• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. you insulted America by insulting its people.
2. read above.
3.this thread does have a topic, it is for photos and very light comments on said photos.
4. you were not doing your job, if you were doing your job as a moderator i would not needed to have reminded you that your were being a retard.
a moderator should have stopped the off topic discussion and cleaned the thread.

Now Brad stop being a little bitch hiding behind moderator status, it wont work with me. Also stop going offtopic.
Lol? Why are you huanting brad for offtopicness when everyone else was doing it just as much and more?

Level 18
bbb.jpg

And why did I go after brad, because he is a moderator and should follow and enforce the rules that everyone is supposed to follow.
(by the way insulting a country is not conducive to a friendly environment.)
I honestly don't care about what the rest of you say or do.

Level 45
I only call her a bitch when she cracks the shits (not given her some of my soup) and ...destroys $15 worth of headphones in less than 3 seconds.
I call her a faggot when i call her if I have food at times, not too often though or when im hugging her or she is being a retard (jumping into doors).

Might take some pics of my dog <3 and my cat(...that i hate...)

Level 13
Friend is gonna send me a video that she took of when I trew this bag onto the roof at my school... so yea... soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.