• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
hmm y'all isn't a hick word, it all depends how it is used.
In the sense I used it, it would not be considered a hick word but a simple pronunciation alteration of you all.
You will notice I had already used you all, so I wished against reusing it in that form.

But you actually took the time to increase the spam, and make yourself look ignorant. BRAVO.

Level 45
How 'bout wolverabid?
Iv seen wolve, and even heard him over voice, he is a scary cowboy :<

Mini-me wont give me his pics, I really wish he would post them here, Iv asked him since the start of the year, and dsg wont give either =/

And you do look kinda stoned robot o.0

and you people, shuzzle yo' muzzles y'all.

Level 36
hmm y'all isn't a hick word, it all depends how it is used.
In the sense I used it, it would not be considered a hick word but a simple pronunciation alteration of you all.
You will notice I had already used you all, so I wished against reusing it in that form.

But you actually took the time to increase the spam, and make yourself look ignorant. BRAVO.

This is a spam thread in Something Else. Bite me.

Level 34
Finally found my dads camera again (yay) now I can shoot pictures (yay)!
Tried it on mah cute lil bunneh and wanted to do it on myself but battery died, oh the agony. Must recharge and upload mah bunny. He's evil.

Level 24
More pictures of me (the second is my frien holding my cat)

Attachments

• Slika(38).jpg
    Slika(38).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Slika(26).jpg
    Slika(26).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 212

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Level 45
My older bro and dad, and yes, my dad plays ps2 games.

My younger brother who *had* OCD, he has some slight parts of it left, not as major as it usta be. (eg, praying 5 times in a row, if someone coughs he starts praying all over again =_=, thats KINDA gone now)

and mum, i habz tricked her into smiling X_o

holy shit a posed smile and i look like a retard

yes.

the cat again, he disappeared over the night ....now he is back when brothers get back ..the little bastard..

Level 34
About dad: Seems to be you finally corrupted him to the Gameside. :eek:
Ya bro: What's OCD, some hyperactive disease or something, just want to know. D:
'Bout ya mum: I bet she doesn't smile often. Did you gave her a cookie? ^_-
'Bout you #1: I see resemblence between you and your mom. ^^
'Bout you #2: Cover yourself in blood and you look like the perfect zombie chick. :D
Da cat: I had a same one like him but he got blind and died. :(

Level 35
Can't they at least wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving (America) to start bombarding us with BUY BUY BUY!!!!?!

And wulfy...I must say...you are indeed a vision of beauty when you smile...

.....Of course I mean that in a friendly way...

Level 36
Har har 6 weeks till Christmas and only 2 or 3 till my birthday...

And Elenai, you're LUCKY you get to wait that long. In Canada since our Thanksgiving is in mid-October, the last major holiday before Christmas is HALLOWEEN. So as soon as October 31st has come and gone, everything is Christmas, everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.