• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
A half year ago there was a thread like this.. but only a few posted a real photo of themselves because they were scared. Well i wasnt but i just was like 'Im gonna make a photo soon' but now i finaly rememberized it and made my promise :)

Here is me, post your own picture here to..
(Hoply people only react if they rly dare to post a pick now xD)

Oh yes i forgot to mention.. the pic isnt a real high quality :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 27
Thats not you, thats a freaking 19 year old.

Thats rly me lol .. i look old because of the long hair and the hair around my chin (if you can it =/) but i could indeed go along for a someone older then 15 :) thats the fun part of buying beer somewhere :p (Dont need ID)

Also with my muscles .. you cant rly see it but im just pushing them up a little so they look bigger (Its a old photo trick) but anyway ... they may look bigger but in real they arent that small either :p

its rly me :'(

Level 12
Heres me, I look a little like my avatar:

A.jpg

Just jking :p

A32.jpg

Me.png

=======

Wolf, you look alot better when you smile :p

Level 27
I do not believe you. Lies.

>:{

Post more... <3

Okay i will post some more me with my bunnies :p

And also i had some scary pics but i cant upload them now because the camera isnt working .. but i dont want to make pictures now because im still walking around in my underwear and im sleepy -.-

Btw is a nude(Half nude) photo acctualy allowed xD

Level 27
How do you keep the long hair healthy? Mine looks is all broken on the sides.

I always just wash it once in two weeks or something.. but i got something with the skin on my head getting lose and the falling (those white thingies) i dont know how u call that in english but in dutch its called 'Roos'.

But i dunno =/ Maybe you arent suited for long hair.. or your hair is just rly thin.. i have rly thick brown hair :)

Level 27
No... not that i know.. although i know thick hair is way more stronger then thin hair because thin hair falls out real quikly.. but when thick hair falls out theres a lot of more hairs to replace it and at the time that have fall out there are already knew ones in place :p no rly thin hair falls out rly quik.. so i think you've gotta enjoy your long hair as long as it lasts because my brother also had thin hair .. but know he has just shove his whole head :)

.. My hair doesnt get fat.. and i never smelled it stinking or something.. nobody ever said something about my hair being dirty or something (or they are used people like me have dirty hair? :p)

Level 12
@The and mirror
What do you mean with fall out?

I don't know if my hair always has been thin but I knoe that it didn't use to be damage before it was long and when I got long hair I started to blow the hair alot to make it dry and I always blew it from it was all wet to all dry, which isn't very good for it. Nowdays it's mostly half if it that looks damaged. It might be that it just will takes much time for the new hair to replace the old. :/ Another thing is that the hair in the neck isn't very damaged whihc might be becouse it was longer than the other hair when I started to 'save' hair to make it long.

Last edited:
Level 5
Some pictures of me. It is my friend on the second. He is to the left.. (Must have been one of the most ugly pictures ever taken of me, i may have been drunk, i dont know).. May be showing more later :grin::thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Billede 009.jpg
    Billede 009.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 277
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 266
Level 21
i have long-ish hair and its quite thick, i wash it at least every other day but when i dont wash it for a while it only gets a little greasy which isnt that bad because it isnt really that visible, doesnt smell or anything, also its washes out in 30 seconds. thin hair would suck for long hair tho. the only damage i do to my hair is when i straighten it.

Level 18
Y'all girly boys need to cut your hair. Honestly you need to wash your hair at least once a day, and if its long at least twice a day. I personally wash my hair twice a day. Keeps it smelling good, and keeps my superhero hairdo in place.
facebook5.jpg
profilepicfc4.jpg
image35ol5.png
ava555eu2.png

Mesuperheroingitup.jpg
firberryrc3.jpg

mymanysidesvy9.jpg
me0001.jpg

merv6.jpg

I had some free time today due to a holiday. Cya around guys, back to work for me.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

In the third picture, I'm the guy on the right, with my girlfriend.

<PICS REMOVED>

Level 18
I use head and shoulders, and then i follow it up with something that smeels good usually a coconut scent.

oh and current mohawk height is not much... well its a bit longer now, but so is the rest of my hair.
currenthairxf3-1.jpg

Me recent, as you can tell I wasn't happy or feeling well.
merecent.jpg

and another one of these.
Img_0073.jpg

Level 7
Here's me... yes, it's another dude with long hair :smile:
The third one is old.

And yes, I'm a complete metalhead.

Attachments

• Mirror Pic.jpg
    Mirror Pic.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Mirror Pic With Hat.jpg