• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
LdUrz.jpg

Free Mountain Dew: Distorted, and Sobe fuji apple cranberry I got at uni. :D

~Snap

WHY DREW?!?!?! WHY?!?!?! You had better be flying out to Cali with those or so help me... :p

Level 17
Marked what I couldn't eat.. or don't know what is.

You don't know what cauliflower and gravy are...
Cauliflower is green broccoli.
I'm just going to go ahead and assume you know what gravy is. Growing up, I had no choice but to like it. My mother was the cook, and she decided that everything tastes better with gravy.

Level 19
ooops "bacon" haha, i was in a rush to go out, so just rushed it, ah well

For the stuffing Melt the butter in a saucepan with the olive oil, then the onion, bacon and garlic, cover with a butter wrapper or a piece of greaseproof paper, cover with a lid and cook on a low heat for 8–10 minutes or until the onions are soft but not browned. Take off the heat stir in the herbs and breadcrumbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper and leave to cool.

Level 35
Why would I want to get a pet snake and then leave it behind? D:

Due to the extreme fun you'll have watching the news? Or maybe just the knowledge of where you could have hidden it for the next ones to find.. like in a giant tube of shampoo. :smile:

Also they look quite a like, so there wouldn't really be any major differences for buying a new one for each house.. you could even bring its scales with you and make a collection. :thumbs_up:

Level 13
A snake is a snake man. Would you leave your roommate behind in an apartment to scare off newcomers?

If the roommate is awesome, that is. Like snakes.

Level 36
Actually come to think of it, that's true. But at least it doesn't have the poison to send you to a hospital for hours where one can't use a computer.. and just lying in a bed totally bored.

Well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsiFegKBm-o

Personally, I dont know what's worst. A snake that poisons you, or a turtle that chopps your wrist off in a single bite. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.