• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Hello, new picture thread as the other one got messy and had to be removed (just incase you didnt know). Post your photos people whether it be your pet, you, your family or anything you really wanted to photograph!

My pet rat Faith (and my dad)
faith4.jpg

Kangaroo Meat
Kangasteak.jpg

Me with my Chubby cheeks and my rat (webcam screenshot)
webcam.jpg

Level 36
So my Dad just bought a new Nikon digital to replace our old Nikon digital. It's very, very expensive, has a bigass screen, and takes 10 megapixel photos. So, here's a walking tour of the important parts of my house.

This is where the creativity happens. Drums and guitar.

My drumset with my win Dickson snare.

This is where the reading, writing and thinking get done.

The sleeping.

The Command Center.

The Beast + 1 TB Mybook Office + Xbox 360 + 22" Widescreen 2 MS Samsung= WIN.

Innards of the beast.

Level 36
I have a connector cable that shipped out of hong kong. It has an Xbox 360 connector on one end, and a VGA on the other end, with red and white for audio. My sound card came with a chord that has green on one end and red-white on the other. Red white goes for sound, and then the green goes into my green cable that would normally plug into my sound card, sharing the sound between my PC and 360.

Alternatively there are cables with the red-white-yellow on one end and vga/red-white on the other.

Level 19
I went paintballing the other day "Sadly no knifes were allowed to be used" so no shanking :(

But other then that we had fun and got a mouthful of paint *thumbs up*

paintballing1od1.jpg

Top Row (in Order) - Joe, Owen. Lauren, Dom, Igginz, Dom, Me, Tom. Bridle, Liam
Bottom Row (Floor, in order) - Jake, Stu, Wizard

Level 19
Can the wizard do magic tricks?

ur elz i dun invit3 u 1nto mi raid.

Lol nahhh. Sadly his only magic trick is stealing stuff haha. Now you see your Speakers right ? Yeah man those are sick look over their and don't turn around for an hour alright man ?

haha

anyways some Rave off a video from saturday night haha.

untitledtime0000311fe2.png

untitledtime0000000ys0.png

I didn't know someone recorded it till today ahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.