• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
oh you suck then n00b!!! you probubly used teh smudge too!!! lame...
Anyway, I tried this nature thing but I must be doing it wrong...there's just black around me...

DSC00091.jpg

Level 34
wow we can clearly see your face.. OMG IS IS SEXY!!

well really.. its a nice picture.. but the only thing i can tell for now is that your a guy :D
You doubted that I'd be anything but teh sex?

Way to be overly dramatic there Gilles.
Well it's about the only thing anyone will ever see. Except you I guess.

If I am not wrong, you once said that you have medium/almost long hair....

I think you said that on the last picture thread.
It is medium there. It's just also really thick so it looks shorter or something. I did just get a haircut today and now have shortish hair again.

Level 34
It's actually amazing how normal you look Gilles :p

Also, the pick of you guys ass-naked over the horizon is probably the greatest I've ever seen in my life.

Just amazing.
It's the most epic picture of me, but I don't think I should upload it.

Dang, I should have been pissing on the clouds. I did get a picture of my friend pissing off a cliff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.