• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Level 22
Picture/Photo Thread

Post pictures of yourself and/or that you've taken. Don't use this thread to share random pictures you found on the web.

When these threads accumulate enough posts, a new one will be posted and stickied to make it easier to browse. See the previous thread here.

Tip: Use [hidden][/hidden] tags to enclose big pictures within. Or better yet, attach it to the post and it will show as a thumbnail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Where the hell did Ghan come from? Do you just sit around waiting for the picture thread to need cleaning?

Level 27
Welp, since I just returned to the site and made my fact known to the public, I might as well post it in the 'official archives'.

First, here's the image in which I do not look smug which I had to go through great pains to acquire,

and here's my skype avatar.

Behold, the two images which started the ridiculous debate of 'Whether Andreas Is Blonde Or Not'.

Level 11
I found this baby civet while I was out patrolling the edges of our property. At first I was not very sure of what is to be done with it. Its mama wasn't anywhere around and it would have died if not cared for. I decided to take it in my care. I've been feeding it Lactogen with syringe.

Already survived 48 hours with me. I am planning to release it in the wild where it belongs once it will be strong enough to fend for itself.

SAM_0057.jpg

SAM_0042.jpg

WP_20140711_01220140711082537.jpg

Its quite a hit with my dogs! :D

Level 16
Since another thread is made, it's time to make history in the first few posts!
Here's me parasailing about a week ago. Another 'extreme' sport I'm into. It's way too easy to call it extreme actually -_-'
7wlV46W.png

Dl5jSO5.png

And here's me above average looking:
EldXvW8.png

And finally, here's me sucking the soul of a poor fish I had just devoured:
QpaK8da.png

Roland

R

Roland

@Zirukurt, there's so many bars on that, you could mistake it for a prison. :3

It was made for that just to Protect thieves from coming in to the House and to steal intellectual property. Most of the Houses here in the Philippines have that kind of style with Bars. Sometimes they even Put electric Barb-wires. The house I'm living is so Large, It even has a Basement and a Cool attic :D My Grandfather also Installed High Voltage barb-wires and a CCTV Outside and He also Installed some Coverings in all the Sliding gates for Privacy, The bills spent like 6-15k.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Level 16
Well fellow hivers, I had a motorbike accident about a week ago, miraculously, I ended up just fine with only an overall right side stump and bruises, a cut arm and a 3-rd degree burn on my foot. I just want to say, if there's any bikers on THW, to ALWAYS keep your full gear on, no matter the weather or the trip length. Because when things go to shit, there's literally not even seconds you have to think of the situation. Bikes are dangerous.
I'll post a link here instead of posting the pics, cos I'm just kinda lazy. Oh and that helmet saved my life.
Link to see some pics of the injuries and the damaged helmet

Level 16
I have a Yamaha Dirtbike, and went on a full day long trip on the mountainsides, taking pictures as I drove off on the rocks occasionally. But upon return, I was driving really fast and on a right turn I drove on a rock on an asphalt road. Asphalt is not good for dirtbike's wheels, so I lost control and instinctively made a left turn towards the cliffs, and fell on my right side and from there everything went to shit. I fell down on the right side and on my face(thanks to the helmet no harm to the head), as I fell down I cut my arm on the rocks, and then bruised my whole right side of the body as I was sliding on with the bike.. I burned my foot on the engine cos my leg was stuck. THIS is the BEST way it could have ended up... It's a miracle I'm still alive honestly. Had I turned to the right I'd fall down a high cliff, or if there were other vehicles on the road, I'd be pretty much verily dead.
The thing is, don't drive recklessly, no matter the fall, if you do fall from a bike, you never know how you'll end up. Shit's intense.

Level 36
Thousands? Do explain.

Also you don't look like you.

Harry Potter. That's the short version.

The long version is that the Harry Potter fandom has had conferences for over a decade now and I've gone to a whole bunch and now work for one. There's also this thing called Wizard Rock, which is an entire genre of music, comprising some 800 bands, that write songs about Harry Potter. A lot of them are pretty rad, and some of the biggest ones are good friends of mine. Consequently when one of your pals is on the lineup at LeakyCon and doesn't have a drummer, you find yourself on stage in front of thousands. It was a great time.

Also why don't I look like me? This is from a little over a month ago, so it's pretty recent.