• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
1zgxemh.jpg

I lmao'd to this.

Level 12
Some random girl on the internet just randomly popped up and asked if i wanted a new cat avatar.

Here is the result:

143132-albums1638-picture58825.png

Deeply in love with it.

Last edited:
Level 14
Okay why the hell is it that every time I try to visit this page chrome say "this website has a redirect loop"

Level 22
Okay why the hell is it that every time I try to visit this page chrome say "this website has a redirect loop"

Something is bugged serverside. If you look at the URL for the Picture/Photo Thread link, it attempts to send you to "www. hiveworkshop .com/forums/off-topic-478/picture-photo-thread-96188/index353.html", which doesn't exist. If you then refresh it finally manages to send you to "www. hiveworkshop .com/forums/off-topic-478/picture-photo-thread-96188/index342.html", which does exist.

Firefox complains about it too.
fail%20redirect.png

@mare, we cannot see the image. 403 Forbidden.

Level 12
hVX9b.png

It haz been updated :3
the thing on top of the head is a poring from ragnarok online.
Its an avatar belonging to another person, tho.
(i requested it from the original creator, because the jellyladdie is such a cool guy :3)

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39

Attachments

• beer.png
    beer.png
    827.6 KB · Views: 90
Level 36

I find a "maladies" to be missing somewhere in-between there.
- Oh how I envy bastards in possession of beer that I want.

Lol no offence, but did your grandmother tell you to look like that (clothing and hair 'n stuffz)?

:D

Ahhh... How insolently we don't respect other people and different cultures, eh? >.>

Level 22
._.

Why do people always misunderstand. I never said she looked buttugly, regardless of what you want to think. The style reminded me of old pictures and films that I've seen.

I did not say if she fits the style or not either, and being the professional guy that I am, I intend to keep it that way.

Last edited:
Level 36
Why buy that at all? :eekani:

Why ask a question for which there is an obvious answer?

- Besides, quality beer is beyond the piss-poor supermarket beer
teenagers buy to drink themselves shitty.

._.

Why do people always misunderstand. I never said she looked buttugly, regardless of what you want to think. The style reminded me of old pictures and films that I've seen.

I did not say if the she fits the style or not either, and being the professional guy that I am, I intend to keep it that way.

Misunderstanding of what one says and completely understanding what one insinuates are two majorly different things, TRD.
- Now don't go about making more of a fuss about this than is necessary.

Level 35
Why ask a question for which there is an obvious answer?

Well there weren't. You seem to be thinking that the only use of beer is to drink it, that however is not necessarily the case - for instance I know of several who collect them or just put them on as a showcase, hence the question. But mostly it does of course also relate to the fact that I dislike most dark beers :wink:

Level 12
._.

I did not say if she fits the style or not either, and being the professional guy that I am, I intend to keep it that way.

HA! Shutup, everyone knows that you tried to humiliate her!!111 :p

Level 23
This is the danish graduation hat:
studenterhue.png

I will not get one though, cause you only get these if you attend Gymnasium. Kinda like highschool. I will become something called Svend, which means I have a technical education. ( Mediagraphics designer. )

If you have more than 5 A classes, meaning highest level of class you can take ( there is different levels ), you can get a black hat.

Den%20oprindelige%20studenterhue%20fra%201800-tallet.jpg

Level 22
We don't use hats at all for graduation. Men usually show up in suits while the women wear this:
bunad-girls.jpg

Though it's not a requirement at all. Just show up in formal clothing (which can be a wide array of things, especially for women) and line up to receive your diploma while your parents are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.