• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pictures of you (and maybe friends/family)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
You could try to make your own version of that movie; 'She's the man' :p

Hehe... yeah...

And for the record... I don't know that movie :p :D.

*OFF-TOPIC* Kudos to Werewulf for the awesome avatar! Hands out rep when this 24-hour thingy is over

EDIT: 200th post!! Now all I need to get into Medivh's tower is that 30 rep. *Pleads* Please contribute, XD.

Level 13
I HAS A NEW PUPPY! =D

xmas001ey4.jpg

Level 25
No they are not known as freedom fries anywhere. It was a very short period of time when the french not only refused aid but were insulting the people.

And no NO WHERE in USA are they called freedom fries.
(maybe in some parts of texas.)

Actually, I've been to several diners and restraunts which called their French Fries as Freedom Fries instead. This was not only in Texas, but also in some areas in Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and I think New Jersey as well... those are the only areas I visited which I've seen it. Not sure about the rest.

~Craka_J

Level 13
A Gallah I found in horse paddock, dont think he will make it, he is horrible sick, but if he dies i can keep his bones so i guess its a win win either way..but i want a pet birdy :<

She found it. It's cute, I hope it lives. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.