• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I wonder how the hell the first rich guy on earth became rich then :p

Simple: He either invented something no one else had and made sure to keep the production a secret in order to trade for large amount of other stuff or he made sure to steal good ideas from others less careful and do the same. The usual power/invention theme, though of course defining rich in the earliest period is indeed a very material thing.

Also in regards of DSanhueza examples, remember the news article about the guy who had been living in a small town for years, picking scraps from trash, and then when he died, everyone was surprised to discover that he was very rich indeed - owning several buildings and with a lot of gold-bars in his house. (Wish I could find the article, so if anyone can - please link it (I believe it was Norway it took place in))

Level 12
Simple: He either invented something no one else had and made sure to keep the production a secret in order to trade for large amount of other stuff or he made sure to steal good ideas from others less careful and do the same. The usual power/invention theme, though of course defining rich in the earliest period is indeed a very material thing.

But you miss all the point. A lazy guy cannot do any of this, hence he cannot become rich too. Get it?

Red

Red

Level 26
Well, if this is still the picture thread and not some #occupy circle jerk...

1.jpg

Mah little baby 6.5mm flesh tunnels

Red

Red

Level 26
Thats sick dude i have a lil one 2.5mm and is covered in gold ahahaha it was actually my dad's when he was in high school... he was G' xD

Wow, really? Either your dad had you when he was pretty young or he was way ahead of the curve - I never heard of anyone started stretching their lobes outside of african tribes before maybe the 90's.

Or maybe I'm wrong, who knows

Level 9
I'm eighteen years old, why?

You are waaay tooooo formal dude! I might aswell take a picture of me tomorrow mornin' lookin all hungover and shit so we can compare ahahaha yeaaah today is friday soooo time to get fucked up!!!! fridaaayyy nightttsss bitcheeeesss

I have a friend that has a fetish for teenagers that dress formal so u might wanna hit her up, bang that yo ahahaha

Level 24
You are waaay tooooo formal dude! I might aswell take a picture of me tomorrow mornin' lookin all hungover and shit so we can compare ahahaha yeaaah today is friday soooo time to get fucked up!!!! fridaaayyy nightttsss bitcheeeesss

I have a friend that has a fetish for teenagers that dress formal so u might wanna hit her up, bang that yo ahahaha
I...

3595-i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

Seriously, what the fuck? Since when did a dress shirt in combination with a knitted shirt become formal?

Hm. You're not that fat.

That's what leaning forward does to a man :D

You look sad. Why?
Your lol face is better btw. More natural.

There are countless people that tell me I look sad O-o

He ain't sad. He's lookin for dem gurls.

When I was there, there was a very hot girl sitting alone with a laptop in the direction that I'm staring at in the picture.

That laptop was cute <3

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Introducing The Fladder Chronicles
~ a series of events with fladder throughout history

I found some stashed kodaks so here's my life, through the lens, a couple of years ago.

Here's some snow for you.

Snow
snow.pngsnow2.png
I was probably tired and jaded here. At least I seem it.

Blafurgagh
gitarr.png
Coming up: Ezra Pound

To Be Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.