• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The day after.

29xiv5e.jpg

What is that guy doing near the bush :ogre_hurrhurr:?
:ogre_icwydt:

Level 12
This is a girl from my class that I'm in love with, although to my rage, she already has a boyfriend. Well, at least she could take a picture with me.
PS. I'm on the left, for you who are blind.
bdwkd4.jpg

lol, who girl that already have a boyfriend, take a picture with another boy
she is yours :D

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

This page lacks in long haired photos, so here's me saving the day:
DSC02640.JPG

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

@.VTZ., we thirst for vengeance.. kael.

@Choco, oh, hell yes, my hair is so soft it could.. damn, I don't have any soft jokes.

@Bro, sure, bro, long hair is always welcome. Hide your face though. :D

a member of amon amarth! can I have a sign please?

imgAmon%20Amarth6.jpg

This photo was taken a while ago, but I shaved my beard since then (blasphemy, I know).

Last edited by a moderator:
@.VTZ., we thirst for vengeance.. kael.

@Choco, oh, hell yes, my hair is so soft it could.. damn, I don't have any soft jokes.

@Bro, sure, bro, long hair is always welcome. Hide your face though. :D

imgAmon%20Amarth6.jpg

This photo was taken a while ago, but I shaved my beard since then (blasphemy, I know).
The Vikings :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 22
Ohsh-, got a bit too busy playing LoL that I almost forgot taking a picture. I'm a bit tired in this picture, but hopefully it's not too obvious. The image is slightly out of focus because I moved my head and I was too lazy to take another picture.

TROLOL.PNG

Btw, you can see that shiiK and I have matching t-shirts <3

Level 12
Ohsh-, got a bit too busy playing LoL that I almost forgot taking a picture. I'm a bit tired in this picture, but hopefully it's not too obvious. The image is slightly out of focus because I moved my head and I was too lazy to take another picture.

TROLOL.PNG

are you perfectionist that much? XP

TROLOL.PNG

Oh holy baby christ.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

WOAH, you're right, it is a little bit messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.