• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Time to share the treats from a hively vacation!

As none of you might know, me and fladdermasken was newly on a one weeks vacation to London, mostly to see Tim Minchin (damn he's God... Ehrm, Good!) and get a excuse to drink ourselves away from everyday life, it was, to say the least: enjoyable.

But what I am wasting your time for? Surely it is pictures you all want to see, well I got some. Sadly there was only two pictures on my mobile with both of us on, and though I the one I chose isn't going to win any prices for good looks, the other one was a mite more... Drunken/smokers looking trashed.
- Safe to say, I chose the safest looking one.

Comrades in Crime.
scaled.php
Additionally, fladdermasken and me have a very strange habit of becoming very philosophical when we are drinking together, on the rare occations of those happenings.

Well...

To be.. Or... To.. Be..? >.>
scaled.php
scaled.php
As a final little treat, I want to portray fladdermasken in his best character:
(Not to mention to distinguish me from him for anyone that didn't know.)

scaled.php

No,no... Neither me nor he was drunk at this given moment, not a drop.

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Only my bathroom remains secret now..

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

Level 34
The Adjustment Bureau was a huge disappointment for me. Nice setup at the comptuer desk. I'll take a picture of mine when it's cleaner.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Nice view shiiK, I thi8nk i can see a grey building in the distance.
Oh fuck off, can't you see they made coloured stripes on the roof? It's so beautiful!

The Adjustment Bureau was a huge disappointment for me. Nice setup at the comptuer desk. I'll take a picture of mine when it's cleaner.
I haven't seen it yet, but having this is mind I can only be impressed, I guess. Total Film's comment "Bourne meets Inception" and the appearance of Emily Blunt made the decision for me, let's say I like all three. But, good things combined aren't always good. I shall find out.

Also, felt like pointing out that my notebook normally resides on the other table (present in some earlier photos), but I needed another screen for the DreamHack stream. The part of the desk it is on now is where I do my art. ^_^

Level 12
Only my bathroom remains secret now..

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

your bed still remains secret too, but we don't want to see it, a lady should see it instead

I'm kinda jealous of that multitasking but also it seems you're taking some extreme sunbath of radiation, you might become like this in the future;

4gfvl.jpg

and lol for the amazing view.

Level 22
I have seen the Adjustment Bureau (no, I didn't steal it shiiK, dad bought it). It was awesome.

I'm not going to spoil too much, but after having seen it you'll become afraid of people with hats.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's one hell of a free Halloween costume, Luffy, I think I'll go for that.

I have seen the Adjustment Bureau (no, I didn't steal it shiiK, dad bought it). It was awesome.

I'm not going to spoil too much, but after having seen it you'll become afraid of people with hats.

/me is afraid of you.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

[18-13-24]
moderator.png
shiiK: I had an idea in mind when I got to the turning point of my route, but then I met up with a girl from class and lost it. >_>
[18-13-38]
moderator.png
shiiK: I should wear a mask so people don't recognize me on the street.

Am I doing it right? :D

Not the mask I would've chosen.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Hell yes! Now we're talking.

I'd totally wear one of these, though:
slipknot-joey-mask-1.jpg

But I think I'd prefer it inverted.

So, anyway, I figured Tricky isn't getting her deserved exposure as of lately.

tehcat01.jpg

tehcat02.jpg

tehcat03.jpg

Yes, they truthfully are quite old, as old as my Mountain Legend, obviously, as that's a WIP.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You look like you were taken a century forth in time, and it's not due to the sepia.

Level 36
Welcome to the room of wonders!
(- Yes: My living room.)

I've seen many people do this,
and quite frankly,
I've yearned to do it myself,
reveal the truthness of my home,
after some short cleaning up,
naturally :p

These two first pictures are taken off of my bookshelf, and it is probably the most priced, by myself, thing in the entire room. Not only because I love the old-fashioned look of the furniture, but also because this is where I get to store all the collections of things I like to take pride in: Movies, books, CDs and other things.

scaled.php
scaled.php

The next two ones are my sofa and TV, not in that order apparently though. Nothing much to say, its one of the worlds most comfortable sofas, its a shitty TV and the Piano is a show-off, I really suck at it, but like sitting down to just hammer away for a while, untill it sounds good in my own ears.

scaled.php
scaled.php

These next two are quite mandatory I guess, their my PC desk, and yes, no fancy pansy two screens and additional laptops and shit, I never understood why people REALLY need two screens anyways. So yeah, this is where I, like most other gamers, regrettably, possibly, spend too much of my precious time.

scaled.php
scaled.php

The next two are kind of bonuses, their nothing special. The first one is to show that I have a broken, mostly by myself, pocket-watch dangeling from the ceiling somewhere in my living room, which I guess those who really know me could say "really describes me as a person" to. The latter one is to show off my most prized possession, a real and very finely crafted Rapier, given its very own shelf somewhere in my living room. (that picture also shows my very relaxed relation to cleaning dust in my home.)

scaled.php
scaled.php

So, ta!
- Thats my "home."

Level 51
Haha disconnect in wow :D

Awesome home anyway.

Edit: here are some pictures of my awesome drawing skills. I actually planned to make an advanced version of it, where it shows my moblile phone taking a picture of the drawing of my mobile phone, got bored of it though ^^
The other two are pics from me and my friends where we were at the supermarket --> lots of bikes :ogre_hurrhurr: In the top left corner you can see my school.
AND WTF I'M NOT IN THE PICTURES ._.

Attachments

• P050611_16.18.jpg
    P050611_16.18.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 43
  • P050611_16.18_[01].jpg
    P050611_16.18_[01].jpg
    204 KB · Views: 49
  • P050611_16.30.jpg
    P050611_16.30.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 51
  • P050611_16.31.jpg