• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
My desk is nicknamed the black hole

That should give you an idea of how cluttered it is.

I managed to find a coke that had been open for 6 months, never knew hydroponic mold existed, now I do.

Edit: Energy Drinks=Bad

Just drink massive amounts of Mexican Coke like me.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Well, robot-dude, I cleaned up Sunday morning, it wouldn't be a problem to reach you "level" if I just kept myself from cleaning. :D
Should've seen my place before I cleaned, had a party here last Friday (to set an example for the year D:). It was literally a tiny path on the floor from the entrance and to my sofa, with a branch to the toilet and one to the computer. All kinds of bottles and boxes plus lots of chips and some pizza deliveries. I pretty much spent the whole day cleaning.. good thing I don't usually arrange for parties here..

Level 22
Well, robot-dude, I cleaned up Sunday morning, it wouldn't be a problem to reach you "level" if I just kept myself from cleaning. :D
Should've seen my place before I cleaned, had a party here last Friday (to set an example for the year D:). It was literally a tiny path on the floor from the entrance and to my sofa, with a branch to the toilet and one to the computer. All kinds of bottles and boxes plus lots of chips and some pizza deliveries. I pretty much spent the whole day cleaning.. good thing I don't usually arrange for parties here..
You had a party? Without me?! As much as I doubt the fact that YOU had a party I'm still disappointed...

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

You had a party? Without me?! As much as I doubt the fact that YOU had a party I'm still disappointed...

It wasn't a happy happy joy joy party, neither was it a 'make spells in WE'-LAN, you wouldn't fit in.

If it even was space enough inside my place to fill up with so much trash I'd fill 4 black bin liners.. xD

Level 22
It wasn't a happy happy joy joy party, neither was it a 'make spells in WE'-LAN, you wouldn't fit in.

If it even was space enough inside my place to fill up with so much trash I'd fill 4 black bin liners.. xD

rankmod.gif
The_Reborn_Devil facepalms

Level 35
lol, most party's I've hosted or been to (if its mine I always clean before I go to bed) which ends up with 4 or more black bin liners full with cans and crates.

Those few I actually personally cleaned up after made only around 3 bags of trash.. but thats without counting the 3-5 bags of bottles and similar for which I can get money.

Level 35
14cb72c.png

So yeah... I made myself a signature image. In case you don't see it already, I never attempt to draw anything, and this was my first try in a very long time. And it do fail :>

Holy God, that makes me wonder even more why I confused you with Enjoy :grin:

Well its not that bad for a first try, though it would cut the corners a bit so it would not have that box shape, but instead follow the drawn box.

Status
Not open for further replies.