• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15

I can see why you would want another, Apevia makes flashy cases for small children, bad quality, bad cooling.

But seriously, the HAF932 cools better than a 1200, and they do make a blue version if you don't like red

Another good reason to get the HAF is that you can have a top mounted PSU or a bottom mounted PSU, it frankly doesn't care, most people use the top bay for a water cooling system (which it also fits better than the 1200

Both HAF932 versions are also cheaper (Blue one by only a few dollars tax) and they both also support E-ATX, something that the 1200 doesn't.

Level 19
I can see why you would want another, Apevia makes flashy cases for small children, bad quality, bad cooling.

But seriously, the HAF932 cools better than a 1200, and they do make a blue version if you don't like red

Another good reason to get the HAF is that you can have a top mounted PSU or a bottom mounted PSU, it frankly doesn't care, most people use the top bay for a water cooling system (which it also fits better than the 1200

Both HAF932 versions are also cheaper (Blue one by only a few dollars tax) and they both also support E-ATX, something that the 1200 doesn't.

I'm mostly after Blue LED lights because of my samsung TV, and keyboard both have Blue LED lights and i'm also after a black case, and as long as they have a decent size Fans on the rear, front, top i'm all happy.

Level 19
im feeling sad. in my country, we didnt get a single snow. only rain. and that really sucks. i will post a pic and show u wads like in xmas in my country (no snow, only a bimbo xmas tree)

Oh ways christmas is like another day to me, just benefits of getting money. We mostly got alot of rain to mate, just the odd 2minute or 10minute snow fall. Then rains some more. England for you.

It started to snow a bit here :)

Edit

FUCKING SNOW!
Spin 360 degrees :/

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Level 19
I crashed the front bumper :/ There was snow on the street and I got turned around and I hit something at the edge of the road.

Sounds like what my old man did in his bmw a few months back, one of his steerling controls went and he was also been drinking and smashed up a side rail(barrier) on the boarders between Derbyshire, leicestershire.

Did you forget to put your snow chains on mate :p ? or was the real reason you had a few to many to drink ;)

Level 35
I crashed the front bumper :/ There was snow on the street and I got turned around and I hit something at the edge of the road.

Real shame - I was more lucky then :smile: I hit a fire hydrant while in reverse (someone thought that placing one of those in the center of a large field of grass was a brilliant move..) but I could fix the damage myself.

Level 35
Okay dudes - My time to post stuff.

First up: My dog!

131841-albums383-picture22781.jpg

131841-albums383-picture22783.jpg

Next up: Snow!

131841-albums383-picture22784.jpg

Next up: Me (The first ever "real" picture of me)!

131841-albums383-picture22782.jpg

Level 35
The dog has red eyeballs? D:
That dog is creepy :eek: Though I'd like to have one with red eyes :)

Hehe - The color is only on one eye though. Its called a glass eye (not that it is actual glass of course) :wsmile:.

What did you do to your hand?

Overworked it - PC damage, whatever you like to call it. Had it for almost 2 years now :bored:.

Lol your the dog was kinda spooky, but kinda cute too:D
And the real RED BARON, well....

Thanks. It mostly is cute (Actually it have spent the whole day next to me.. scared of fireworks.), though I wonder about the last remark in your comment :wgrin:.

Level 15
I finally decided to post some pics couldn't find any good ones though lol.

First one is me in washington dc on a trip. my friends where trying to squish my head in a picture and ...succeeded.

Second one is me with my Ex at the airport coming back from dc. as you can see i look like a hobo since i did not get any sleep and just woke up lol.

Attachments

• me being crushed.jpg
    me being crushed.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 83
  • airport with alex.jpg
    airport with alex.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 97

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
I finally decided to post some pics couldn't find any good ones though lol.

First one is me in washington dc on a trip. my friends where trying to squish my head in a picture and ...succeeded.

Second one is me with my Ex at the airport coming back from dc. as you can see i look like a hobo since i did not get any sleep and just woke up lol.

nice pictures man.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Aye, there's 4 beer cans, from dinner Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. 3 energy drinks, I've been working a bit early in the mornings for a few days.

TRD, there's no beer waiting for me right to where I was standing.. that was a one time event- I had bought in too much beer for a festival. >_>
However, there is a 6-pack in the fridge for tomorrow.

shiiK, I have the same mouse :p

To bad I don't have any beer D: I have a few energy drink cans 8)

Same as which one? The MX518? ^_^"

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Aye, the MX518 is great. Mine is about 4-5 years old now though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.