• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
You look like your going to kill someone ._.

2wpjzae.jpg

And no, this isn't an overreaction. You do this every damn time I see you talking in chat.
For a know-it-all, you should know better.

Level 19
problem would be solved if people used "you are" in stead of "you're" mistaken as "your". But i guess this minor inconvenience just affects the native english speaking people who dont like to see "their" already hacked to peaces language get hacked to peaces.

Level 22
If you stare at the white dot on his right/left eye long enough without blinking, his mouth will dissapear and it will look like it became a part of the skin (I'm talking about Piwlady's picture).
His nose too if you concentrate enough. It would be nice to get an explanation as to why that happens :O

Level 30
17561_1369167069584_1243927880_31108238_1881932_n.jpg

Dunno if I posted before, it's a rather old pic C:

Don't ever take those glasses off. Unless ofcourse you're going to put a bag over your head instead. My glasses look just like yours by the way. You really should wear women's sunglasses.

EDIT: I now realize this post may seem offensive. Yet I didn't do that on purpose. So I'm going to add that I like the reflection in the sunglasses.

Level 22
it's called your blind spot, look it up on wikipedia
No, it's not that. I know what the blind spot is. If it was the blind spot it would require you to look from a specific distance with one eye closed. I could do it with both eyes open from any distance, but I had to concentrate. If I just blinked it would return to normal and I would have to concentrate on it again.

Anyway, I don't know if shiiK already showed you this picture, but here another picture of my awesome cat, but this time she's running :D
BEHOLD!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Epic kitteh running.png
    Epic kitteh running.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 350
Status
Not open for further replies.