• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
LOL. just a pond?? this is sooo deep. The water pushes you ahead very strongly, also. If you go further (what I did later) you enter an enourmous dome of rocks with deep water below. But there the water is dark since the sun doesn't reach there. There are caves and waterfalls everywhere.
This is absolutely the most amazing place I ever been to. (and I've been to a bunch)

@Asomath: lol what was that? a cosplay thingy?

Actually yeah, it does seem dangerous like, the waterfall, it can pull you and push you deep in the water, high chances you drown.

Level 45
I didnt finish it in time for halloween, not that i celebrate halloween :/
kimbomask1.jpg

kimbomask2.jpg

Level 36
LOL. just a pond?? Tell me that was irony. Cuz this is sooo deep. The water pushes you ahead very strongly, also. If you go further (what I did later) you enter an enourmous dome of rocks with deep water below. But there the water is dark since the sun doesn't reach there. There are caves and waterfalls everywhere.
This is absolutely the most amazing place I ever been to. (and I've been to a bunch)

@Asomath: lol what was that? a cosplay thingy?

No risk; no fun.

And I am surprised at how you go on about how deep it is, as if that really matters >.>

Level 45
She is originally an orange with red over tones/layers. Like an airbrushed red over the orange. But of course, i cant afford an airbrush/airbrush pump nor can layer the fur like that.
So i made her all bright red, she will have black stripes and facepaint though, ill use india ink :eek:

its the only red i could find and afford thats nearby. its crapular quality. its what people called "fun fur"

Level 13
Lol, your PC cables looks so much more organized than my, I don't even dare to look under the table :eek:

But I still did, there are two computers, scanner, printer 2x sound system, net...

The problem is that there is only one socked in this room :/

I can see a fire there.

Level 12
Halloween Pic + My Girlfriend's Cat.

Helped out my girlfriend and her dad do a haunted house. Basically we rigged up a trailer in their garage with all kinds of stuff and a couple secret entrances. The people would come to look in a hole to see what's in there. We had two black lights and a strobe light as our only lighting, so they couldn't make out much. My girlfriend would then scream and say that "He's going to kill me! Please help!" And stuff like that, while I would be under the trailer shirtless, grabbing at people's ankles, and most often just climbing out really fast making some guttural noises, or some other creepy noises and I'd chase after someone real quick then crawl back under the trailer. the whole thing was covered in black tarps, so they couldn't even see me under the trailer. I also had an air compressor that I could spray at their feet and scare them. I also had some chains to rattle, and a wooden block to slam on the concrete. Fun times, but now my whole body is sore.

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 54
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 102
Level 19
me!
and my tight pants!

yes yes no bear from this user :p

Attachments