• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
My senior year, we had a graduating class of close to 500, the freshman who had just come in in 08' had a class size of 800, almost 900.

Also, Cav, we were talking about like the individual classes, not the overall student body of one graduating class.

Level 31
My senior year, we had a graduating class of close to 500, the freshman who had just come in in 08' had a class size of 800, almost 900.

Also, Cav, we were talking about like the individual classes, not the overall student body of one graduating class.

Ah. Well, that was about normal then for every class at my school aswell. Except for the more out there classes, like jewlery and creative writing.

Level 23
Why not.

My dog :) Or, was my dog, but my grandmother got him. ( His name is Gismo )

5btrv9.jpg

Aaaaand me. Taken by Per. Fawk you. It's on a train station. And it was raining. And I was waiting for a very stupid train.. Lol?

2wfqvk6.jpg

( please notice that my pix turns weird way because my mobile sucks.

Level 17
Why not.

My dog :) Or, was my dog, but my grandmother got him. ( His name is Gismo )

5btrv9.jpg

Aaaaand me. Taken by Per. Fawk you. It's on a train station. And it was raining. And I was waiting for a very stupid train.. Lol?

2wfqvk6.jpg

( please notice that my pix turns weird way because my mobile sucks.

Lulz that's not a dog that's a wad-ball :D
ur a pretty girl though ;)

Level 12
My abs. *Brag brag, gloat gloat*

Mardi Gras 09'. Check out all the beads I got from the parades, lol.

Some graffiti I found in my old neighborhood. Epic, huh?

My friend Tina, my friend Jake's ear, and me at our friend Nydia's pre-birthday party/rave. I was drunk/high at the moment, that's why my eyes are all glossy.

A cake a baked in 08' for my Swimming Banquet. Basically myself, and like four others liked to climb buildings and sneak around places at night, and also climb trees and stuff. So we called ourselves the Ninjas. So these girls from our swim team thought we were stupid because we wouldn't let them join us... because they never would climb anything or do anything with us, so they called themselves the Pirates, just to spite us. Pirates are gay anyhow... anyways, on our swimming banquet day, we decided that both sides would have two battles. One was a cake bake off battle. Rules were to bake a cake and who evers tasted better and looked better was the winner. First off, they bought a cake from the grocery store, and didn't bother to hide that fact, so they lost automatically. I made my entire cake from scratch. Made both the cakes and the icing itself, I didn't buy store icing and put it on. I also made two cakes in one, half was yellow cake, the other half was like a golden something cake, so they were both the same color, but had two different orgasmic tastes. All the familes at the banquet even said mine tasted better, and the pirate cake was only eaten by the pirate people, lol. I wouldn't let them eat my awesome cake. Anyways, the second battle was a fight in the middle of a field, it wasn't a real fight, but more or less 10 or more kids running into a field at the nearby park at around 5 or 6 in the afternoon while other random people were nearby, and we just started tackling each other, and trying to tape people to trees, beating eachother with paper bags filled with flour, and the end result was that the Ninjas were the victor, because half the pirates left/ran away, and then eventually came back acting like they won. But we all know Ninjas are better. Wall of text, over!

Attachments

• l_0bed133d6f57b6f50ceb80c3dbc13a4f.jpg
    l_0bed133d6f57b6f50ceb80c3dbc13a4f.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 92
  • l_3dfa4694f1e8410aaf6fb3ccfd8bc934.jpg
    l_3dfa4694f1e8410aaf6fb3ccfd8bc934.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 143
  • l_279ad098749e42c276006ecf1a7b9b14.jpg
    l_279ad098749e42c276006ecf1a7b9b14.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 76
  • l_57558adf8d5b46a78f5744d64655efa4.jpg
    l_57558adf8d5b46a78f5744d64655efa4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 86
  • l_c0c7ce886f83452487ba413a66f9eb37.jpg
    l_c0c7ce886f83452487ba413a66f9eb37.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 127
Level 16
Rain is awesome, but wtf with the 'reason to miss school/class'? It's only badass because many people just stay at their home, it's cooler to do stuff outside when it's raining, that's all.

@enjoy
Your hair's short :eek: And I had a dog almost like that when I was like 4-5, no idea what race it is though, I was too young to bother anyway. My dad crushed it under his car.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Bah.. why not.. figured you'd all prefer to have my huge nostrils in focus, so I took it from below .. you can't see it, but for the sake of saying it, my hair is half a meter long, give or take a few inches.

Attachments

• shiiK.png
    shiiK.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 96
Level 16
The only problem here is how you people are choosing to perceive it. It's just a picture. Get the fuck over it. You don't see me complaining and making a huge deal when some of you post pictures of how nerdy you are, or how retarded you can act.

Exactly what I say. The fact you said that, instead of simply saying the

The only problem here is how you people are choosing to perceive it. It's just a picture. Get the fuck over it.

part is what makes you a troll/fag. What you say after that is just trolling.

I have no respect for douchebags who think they're above everything (especially when they ain't and doing it over internet).

Wuteva, I only know I must ignore you next time :cool:.

Status
Not open for further replies.