• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Phoenix Trial #4 - Weapon and Armor Upgrade Sequences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
True, blizzard style's... just... meh... Here's a wip of what i've been thinking about. Teh moonblade, i guess.

Attachments

• wip1wupg1.jpg
    wip1wupg1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 203
Level 34
DevineArmy, that way of of making a staff is not good. I'll recommend you the the Blizzard's style of making staves (and other weapons). You know what I mean? Some Blizzard's sword icons for example! They (mostly) show how handle looks like, like in these pictures:

icons_762_btn.jpg
resource.php
icons_779_btn.jpg
icons_768_btn.jpg
icons_764_btn.jpg
icons_761_btn.jpg

What you have to do with your staff is, make them in the way of Priest's Upgrade icons. I think that one is something blue, and the other one is shiny and golden.
So, what's the point in all of this... just show us the upper part of your icon... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.