• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Patch 3.2 - Call of the Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch 3.2 is on its way and has made the PTR.

This patch will change a lot, check out the patch notes here:
http://www.wowhead.com/?patchnotes=3.2-ptr

The latest PTR patch notes can always be found here: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html

-------------

Anyway, I thought this patch was worthy of discussing, and the link is useful for anyone who hasn't visited it or seen it yet.

This patch is pretty much unbelievable, it is time to start leveling again!
attachment.php

They've also added an interesting new instance: The Crusader's Coliseum, which has a Trial of the Champion (5-man), Trial of the Crusader (10 and 25-man), and a Trial of the Grand Crusader (10 and 25-man)

Not only that, but they've also added the Isle of Conquest, which is a 40-man battleground.

They've also added new druid skins, so goodbye to ugly tauren cats.

Check out the battleground section, they've made many changes to the battlegrounds themselves, and the battleground experience has finally arrived. (Luckily for twinks, it can be disabled, and you get your very own bracket if you disable it)

This patch is a big change, and will probably one of the more memorable ones.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget:
After much quiet contemplation, rogues now possess the ability to learn how to use One-Handed Axes.

Blizzard has weird priorities...

Last edited:
The only positive in my opinion are the new instances (which will get imba nerfed soon), FINALLY limiting the play time in WSG and decreasing the resource count in AB.

Everything else is baloney and makes the game simple. Damn, I've been grinding for an epic flyer all TBC just to see Blizzard almost handing them over like free candy? No thanks.

New BG is fail. It'll get boring after ten games, much like SotA.

Level 6
They're going to ruin the game. Let me add something as well, in the future, the ability to move your character from the Alliance to the Horde and vice-versa will be possible.

Perhaps Blizzard has plans... To make WoW Free-2-Play? I shudder at the thought.

Level 17
Haha you fucking ret paladins, eat your nerf.

Also to those who are crying for refunds: QQ more.
lol have fun

Level 9
Haha you fucking ret paladins, eat your nerf.

Also to those who are crying for refunds: QQ more.
lol have fun

Huurka, we're still gonna rape rogues :3.We actually got a 5% damage increase, but its physical.So yeah, I'll still one shot you :>

Level 17
you... annoy... me... i was wondering how would you feel about loosing 1200 g??
Let's see.

I have bought 2 epic flyers, 3 pre-bc 60% mounts (100g each), 1 pre-bc epic ground mount (1000g), 2 regular flyers.

That's more than 1200g. :)

Huurka, we're still gonna rape rogues :3.We actually got a 5% damage increase, but its physical.So yeah, I'll still one shot you :>
I'd rather play my priest. I can tank not one, but two ret paladins.
Have fun trying to burst me down. ;)

Level 17
yea but you have to get the stuff you sell somehow right?? or money to buy the stuff to sell it again..
I have Enchanting and Inscription. Both are amazing moneymakers.

Leveling Inscription costs you nothing, you'll probably even make some thousands of golds if you do it right.
Minor glyphs cost on average 15g each, depending on the realm. Some even cost up to 50g. Mats cost about 2 gold.
That's some serious profit.
Major glyphs cost about the same. Some cost less than 15g, some cost more.
Mats cost about the same as minors.

Putting the glyphs up at AH cost 30 copper each. All you have do to is flood the market with glyphs. Do not worry about undercutters, sooner or later someone will buy your glyphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.