• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Anyone who thinks the Amani are goblins and calls someone else a **** is ******ed.
Furthermore... I don't know what to say, just stay out this thread and you'll stay out of trouble.

As for the world map, looks good enough, not much to say.
I do still think the ninja looks like a samurai, but seeing how this isn't my map... go ahead, call it what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 48
do not mock me little Amani goblin
FrIkY IS HERE to be helped with the map and the map only gets better if only the comunity help's the map and like's it you ####
I am one of the hundreds waiting for this project that like it and want to help with it you #### so I sugest FrIkY renames the F****N ninja already because the model isn't a ninja

GOT IT ####

And as for the '"corupted" part of Pandaria,this also can be a swamp,because when I think about it,when Infernals rain down from the sky and the ground burns the lake's dont get green you ####

I was not mocking you, and I'm sorry if it seemed so. It's just the logical explanation(oh yes, and Friky told me in MSN a few days ago). And besides, I'm just saying that it's FRIKY'S map, so I'm saying that if FrikY said that the discussion ends, and the ninja uses the model it does, then the discussion ENDS. You could have suggested to change the model\name in a nicer way, or not suggest it at all.

Oh yes, and before I forget...

Amani are not goblins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
Well, when I was talking about the ninja and that he doesnt look like a ninja, I was meaning that the model is cool, but the name should Samurai or better yet, invent a name yourself, because ninja just doesnt fit. You may leave the abilities and the cool model, but by changing the nameyou will make people not to crytisize it. The name could be something like Nin-Pan.

Level 3
Such pointless arguments... Nice resolve friky. I liked the sketch you made. Seems very nice and worldly :)
Btw, (sorry if you said this before) but whats the map size? The dimensions, i mean? 148 by 148, etc.

Level 22
Pandaria-map.png

this is brilliant, now you just have to make it true :)

also I wonder when Rui will go on his rampage and clean this thread cause it is ALOT of meaningless discussion

Level 5
1)Hey goblin dude
I dont care what are the Amani's.
I think that the ninja modell looks like a model of a samurai.
Rui found me and did something to my account because of the word n***.
All is your fault, and you did that on purpose because you hate me.

2)FrIkY, I see that I am not helping you so goodbey brother, I will allways remember you great panda warrior and let Pandamonium and World Editor shine upon you.

Also I have an idea.
When you get Pandamonim you get much stronger and kill things you normally kill harder but big thing's start chasing you(I dunno, maybe Infernal's and Doom guard's(Pit Lord's)) and the mission is to escape from some place or just outrun them.

Last edited:
Level 2
You don't know how I envy those models....!!! Oh c'mon... :D

Ah good luck with your map! I'm looking forward to playing it. :)

Level 34
I've got some great news for you folks! :plol:
Abilities for all the 9 heroes are planned, and some of them are already made. I removed all the unnecessary imports and the whole terrain is erased now. I also proudly present to you, a new unseen hero...
Sharpshooter-pic.png

Model is made by debode, it's using one of Black_Stan's skins as a texture. I made the quiver, face, arrows and toes. Now we're only waiting for l0w_kwaliti to make the animations and the model is finished! :pcon:
Sadly, he is replacing our Pikeman hero, Matsu Pikebrew. Also, debode is now helping me with the map, so he's in the team. Untill I update the first post with more information, here are the pictures of new ability icons for each hero:
Preview_Brewmaster.png
Preview_Druid.png
Preview_Geomancer.png
Preview_Manaseeker.png
Preview_Sharpshooter.png
Preview_SumoWrestler.png
Preview_Wardancer.png
Preview_Warrior.png
Preview_WindWaker.png

Level 9
Aww, come on people! Just because Pandaren_God has an attitude problem, doesn't mean you guys should act like you have it as well.

My guess is that FrIkY is busy with his personal life, or either secretly working on the project without updating so he can surprise us with buttseckz.

Status
Not open for further replies.